• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:01
CEST 11:01
KST 18:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8050 users

[BWWI] Video/Picture Super Post - Page 8

Forum Index > News
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
zizou21
Profile Joined September 2006
United States3683 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-01 22:45:06
July 01 2008 17:29 GMT
#141
its me, tasteless,s roomate LOL!
HotZhot
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Colombia677 Posts
July 01 2008 18:20 GMT
#142
On July 02 2008 02:27 Xeofreestyler wrote:
After I totally coached savior back to godly level...


Thank you

I Love Y0u <3
I only smile in the darK [] sAviOr//JaeDong Fan 4 Ever ~ CJ Entusman # 7
allowicious
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States972 Posts
July 01 2008 18:38 GMT
#143
On July 02 2008 02:27 Xeofreestyler wrote:
After I totally coached savior back to godly level we were talking with Sean Oh about who was the funniest guy on CJ. Apparently Xellos is a real comedian backstage etc. as opposed to his stone-cold look. I just go 'oh yeah DDR terran' and he bursts out laughing saying 'how do you know that? you know what that means?' which I promptly answered to with some universal gesture hahah. He was laughing so hard. I'm pretty sure xellos is still ddr terran.

edit: zizou, http://picasaweb.google.com/alexander.dudek/XeoSWWI2008Pics02/photo#5217764230760464722


OMG ROFL

more stories like this plz
lalalalala~~~
Xeofreestyler
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Belgium6786 Posts
July 01 2008 18:52 GMT
#144
Hahah hmm let me think

Oh yeah I think it was Xlord who came up to us when we were talking to savior. He was fucking WASTED and he goes like "HEY I KNOW YOU! YOURE THE GUY WHO DID THE FUNNY DANCE"
So everyone immediately goes like "OH SHIT YOUVE GOT THE WRONG GUY STOP" and he even tried to do the dance lol but people just started restraining him from moving or talking. Savior thought it was kinda funny cuz we were calling him a babo and apologizing for his idiocy lol.
I actually asked savior an hour before that what he thought about FBH and he was like "eeehhh ..." kinda shaking his hand around if you know what I mean. Its obvious he just doesnt wanna talk bm about anyone. Savior is seriously like one of the most manner guys ever.
He also said he is only a fan of Lim Yo Hwan. Nobody else.
Graphics
Xeofreestyler
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Belgium6786 Posts
July 01 2008 18:56 GMT
#145
Also I just mailed Sean Oh about this topic and all the pics. If he read this: Hi!

oh and I also told him about TLPD so I hope he's gonna show it to the CJ players and other coaches. Sent him the link too.
Graphics
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
July 01 2008 19:15 GMT
#146
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=tmxBw4dGR1A

savior I miss you!
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
b0ng
Profile Joined January 2008
Czech Republic82 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-01 19:26:08
July 01 2008 19:24 GMT
#147
On July 02 2008 03:52 Xeofreestyler wrote:
Hahah hmm let me think

Oh yeah I think it was Xlord who came up to us when we were talking to savior. He was fucking WASTED and he goes like "HEY I KNOW YOU! YOURE THE GUY WHO DID THE FUNNY DANCE"
So everyone immediately goes like "OH SHIT YOUVE GOT THE WRONG GUY STOP" and he even tried to do the dance lol but people just started restraining him from moving or talking. Savior thought it was kinda funny cuz we were calling him a babo and apologizing for his idiocy lol.
I actually asked savior an hour before that what he thought about FBH and he was like "eeehhh ..." kinda shaking his hand around if you know what I mean. Its obvious he just doesnt wanna talk bm about anyone. Savior is seriously like one of the most manner guys ever.
He also said he is only a fan of Lim Yo Hwan. Nobody else.



Looks like you really grabed the opportunity to talk to sAviOr more than enyone. What else did you talked about? What about his current slump? Did you asked him about that?
In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun. You find the fun and - SNAP - the job's a game.
Woyn
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United Kingdom1628 Posts
July 01 2008 19:24 GMT
#148
Hi Sean Oh!
Xeofreestyler
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Belgium6786 Posts
July 01 2008 19:33 GMT
#149
Yeah actually but the answer was pretty much what anyone would expect, he said 'bad condition' so I tried to elaborate on that and asked more further questions. What he basically means is that after being such a dominating player for like 2 years its really hard to keep on going. It has been very mentally challenging for him.

But when he went to bed he like super-seriously told me he would win next games. I believe in you Ma Jae Yoon!
Graphics
Chosi
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Germany1309 Posts
July 01 2008 19:47 GMT
#150
actually i never was much of a Savior fan .. until now, Savior was such a baller! I just sent him a "thanks" email.
Someday, you’re going to fuck up so magnificently, so ambitiously, so overwhelmingly that the sky will light up and the moons will spin and the gods themselves will shit comets with glee. And I just hope I’m still around to see it.
Quanticfograw
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
United States2053 Posts
July 01 2008 19:50 GMT
#151
lol god tot)eleanore( is pretty fucking hot
https://twitter.com/quanticfograw
Quanticfograw
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
United States2053 Posts
July 01 2008 19:57 GMT
#152
tot)elenore marry me? lol
https://twitter.com/quanticfograw
Chosi
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Germany1309 Posts
July 01 2008 20:02 GMT
#153
I played some silly beer game against her .. and lost 5 - 6. She signed my shirt about it like "Beerfriend I owned you so badly!!"
Someday, you’re going to fuck up so magnificently, so ambitiously, so overwhelmingly that the sky will light up and the moons will spin and the gods themselves will shit comets with glee. And I just hope I’m still around to see it.
Xeofreestyler
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Belgium6786 Posts
July 01 2008 20:04 GMT
#154
oh lol thats what that was
Graphics
iCCup.Trent
Profile Joined May 2005
Argentina469 Posts
July 01 2008 20:07 GMT
#155
Oh man that was awesome! Shame you guys didn't improvise a video interview with Sea and Savior!

Great vids!!
nerium
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Philippines512 Posts
July 01 2008 20:32 GMT
#156
On July 02 2008 04:33 Xeofreestyler wrote:
Yeah actually but the answer was pretty much what anyone would expect, he said 'bad condition' so I tried to elaborate on that and asked more further questions. What he basically means is that after being such a dominating player for like 2 years its really hard to keep on going. It has been very mentally challenging for him.

But when he went to bed he like super-seriously told me he would win next games. I believe in you Ma Jae Yoon!



Did you asked him about his reactions/feelings/comments about being demoted to Team B?

Dude, if MJY's gonna rape again in his coming games, then you can get some bragging rights and say you woke him up! hahaha!
Lulz is a corrupted version of LOL
Woyn
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United Kingdom1628 Posts
July 01 2008 20:46 GMT
#157
Pity hes not in any of the leagues or on the Proleague schedule for us to see this..
aqui
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Germany1023 Posts
July 01 2008 21:07 GMT
#158
anyone a idea how to get the mbc coverage? would be nice to see what they did send on korean tv!
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51694 Posts
July 01 2008 21:13 GMT
#159
On July 02 2008 03:56 Xeofreestyler wrote:
Also I just mailed Sean Oh about this topic and all the pics. If he read this: Hi!

oh and I also told him about TLPD so I hope he's gonna show it to the CJ players and other coaches. Sent him the link too.


such a shame koreans already have yggosu database
Commentator
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
July 01 2008 21:44 GMT
#160
ygosu database is inferior to tlpd it really is
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 1261
Hyuk 463
Bisu 210
Leta 82
Dewaltoss 81
Larva 64
Killer 57
soO 42
EffOrt 40
Yoon 39
[ Show more ]
Sharp 38
ZerO 36
Soma 33
Aegong 31
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 24
Hm[arnc] 16
Sacsri 10
JulyZerg 8
Light 1
Dota 2
Fuzer 129
League of Legends
JimRising 434
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss964
byalli602
kRYSTAL_27
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor931
crisheroes250
Other Games
summit1g9247
gofns4367
singsing1350
olofmeister1005
ceh9661
Mew2King95
ArmadaUGS54
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream149
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2369
League of Legends
• Rush1106
• Stunt420
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 59m
OSC
12h 59m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.