• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:18
CEST 20:18
KST 03:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War555.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9362 users

[TSL] News Wire - Page 12

Forum Index > News
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 All
k0ziol
Profile Joined June 2007
Poland75 Posts
April 04 2008 20:36 GMT
#221
from zero to hero
MasterOfChaos
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Germany2896 Posts
April 04 2008 21:22 GMT
#222
I don't see anything special in that replay, except the obvious that G5 was dropped first (or the game did desync happened or a drophack was used, both of which do not fit G5s description).
4 frames after G5 was dropped mistrzzz has several actions during the same frame, which indicates he experienced lag some frames before, probably at the moment G5 was kicked.
So I did not see any evidence one way or the other. But of cause pausehack does not leave any traces. Only thing which seems improbable is, that G5 pausehacked mistrzzz. But I don't see if G5 pulled the plug while he was hanging on the dropscreen unable to drop, or if he did it without cause.
There is one way to pausehack, which does not require any hacks, but is included in SC itself. This pausehack is not detected by ICCup yet, but there are plans to block it in future versions of the AH.
LiquipediaOne eye to kill. Two eyes to live.
Daranee
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
338 Posts
April 04 2008 21:52 GMT
#223
Is it ESPN 8: The Ocho haha
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
April 04 2008 21:53 GMT
#224
On April 05 2008 04:27 Straylight wrote:
I'm not sure if this has been brought up but ICCup isn't legal right? Will ESPN still be interested?

I don't think Blizzard has much of a problem with ICCup as long as ICCup doesn't make a bunch of money off of it...
blabberrrrr
Ancestral
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States3230 Posts
April 04 2008 22:01 GMT
#225
Oh God ... reading this is just testimony as to how hard it is to run a league. Mad props to TL staff and admins working on it.
The Nature and purpose of the martial way are universal; all selfish desires must be roasted in the tempering fires of hard training. - Masutatsu Oyama
Not_Computer
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada2277 Posts
April 04 2008 22:09 GMT
#226
I'm gonna join as soon as school's over and join those guys in the Respect category. I'm gonna take you all on and get stomped. I'm gonna bring everything I've got. I'm gonna focus all my effort into my 70 apm. I'm not going to cheese no matter how many times I get bunker rushed, cannoned, or 5 pooled. I'm going to go ultras against carriers. I'm going to compliment every single player that beats me in less than 5 minutes... which will be plenty. I'm going to bring a new meaning to the status of D-.

Coming soon.
"Jaedong hyung better be ready. I'm going to order the most expensive dinner in Korea."
charcute
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Canada419 Posts
April 04 2008 22:17 GMT
#227
Tsl-Fighting: can it be testie??? cause he is damn good and using all race
I like to do it all night long
Lenwe
Profile Joined March 2008
Netherlands757 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-04-04 22:47:20
April 04 2008 22:46 GMT
#228
On April 05 2008 07:09 Desolate.GreY wrote:
I'm gonna join as soon as school's over and join those guys in the Respect category. I'm gonna take you all on and get stomped. I'm gonna bring everything I've got. I'm gonna focus all my effort into my 70 apm. I'm not going to cheese no matter how many times I get bunker rushed, cannoned, or 5 pooled. I'm going to go ultras against carriers. I'm going to compliment every single player that beats me in less than 5 minutes... which will be plenty. I'm going to bring a new meaning to the status of D-.

Coming soon.


I will see you on monday and I promise that I will try to keep up with you in every way I possibly can. And if you manage to be even worse than me I can always play random.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
April 05 2008 00:20 GMT
#229
On April 05 2008 02:55 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
you guys think g5 would use a drop glitch that gives the opponent the win and fucks up the time stamp on the game but not the replay that the player with the shorter replay would have? That is a bit of a stretch yeah?

pyrogenetix
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
China5098 Posts
April 05 2008 00:48 GMT
#230
mad props to TL.net staff for running this shit and putting up with these ban/hack experts that just recently decided to sign up on TL.net just so they could clog up the fucking thread. i don't want to start a flame war so i'm just going to say this.

if you're not very sharp and very up to date on current affairs i advise you keep your mouth closed. too many times have people talked without much expertise in the subject and made complete fools out of themselves. it creates a lot of stress and frustration for the staff running this to keep replying to your shit. im not being a rascist or a grammar fag but i can clearly see that a lot of you don't have a very civil tone in your posts.

as has been mentioned twice in very large fonts. it is being investigated. and if the staff chooses to not release their methods? then so be it.

run your own starleague if you think you can do better.
Yea that looks just like Kang Min... amazing game sense... and uses mind games well, but has the micro of a washed up progamer.
pms
Profile Joined April 2008
Poland611 Posts
April 05 2008 00:58 GMT
#231
This g5/mistrzzz case is just so painful to read...

I understand well, that admins want the starcraft foreign scene to grow up healthy, however, their last decisions, in my modest opinion, are so unbelievably bad for their youngest hopeful child of their own - the mighty tsl. The case of Chinese gosus was already bad, but also unavoidable. It weakened the child's might but there was no other choice. But, only Koreans know, why in this fatal context other two bad for scene decisions has come. The firs one - the lie about past hackers. Personally, when I was reading the announcement I could not believe it is really happening. I went even further, I have started to lie to myself, that I do not understand what is written there, my opinion on tl/tsl was so excellent that I could not say to myself that such an unprofessional behavior could happen to tsl admins. But it happened. And now the other thing came up. The g5/mistrzzz and walen's simplest observation on actions timings. This and following observations on possible g5/mistrzzz motivations to disc were just enough to put tsl admins hours-taking conclusions into doubts. Well, this is not good, particularly because of use of all these strong/lately fatal words. But still wise decisions can be taken.

I know that I am just a freelancer commentator meaning nothing, but I also hope for foreign starcraft scene development as admins do. And I truly hope that there would be no doubts after renewed decision in g5/mistrzzz case. I vote for this.
InfeSteD
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States4658 Posts
April 05 2008 01:10 GMT
#232
Mondy ftw
w/e
thunk
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States6233 Posts
April 05 2008 02:17 GMT
#233
You should fix the TSL newswire post about Mistrzzz.

Somebody should put a "current leader" board right under the polls section that shows top 3 or top 5 or something like that.
Every time Jung Myung Hoon builds a vulture, two probes die. || My post count was a palindrome and I was never posting again.
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
April 05 2008 03:24 GMT
#234
On April 05 2008 07:17 charcute wrote:
Tsl-Fighting: can it be testie??? cause he is damn good and using all race


Testie is TSL-Testie
SCC-Faust
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3736 Posts
April 05 2008 03:24 GMT
#235
When is the replay due for the end of the week? (Friday, Saturday, Sunday, etc.)
And how many are you allowed to submit?
I want to fuck Soulkey with a Zelderan.
useLess
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4781 Posts
April 05 2008 05:34 GMT
#236
On April 04 2008 11:48 useLess wrote:
1-28 with 1 point. Now lets see how far up I can go


Currently 7-30 with 716 points.
Moonlight Shadow
Aux1
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States780 Posts
April 05 2008 16:05 GMT
#237
i had a question regarding the banning of past hackers, i have no objection to it, but if you're goingmt o ban all previous hackers why was haypro allowed to continue to play? nothing personal against haypro just wanted to clarification because this occured to me
swat
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Australia142 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-04-06 01:27:43
April 06 2008 01:25 GMT
#238
Only thing I have to say from my own perspective is that I am slightly disappointed that 6 hours of investigation of a 4 minute replay from different groups can result in the wrong decision.

Possibly to counteract this in the future, ICCUP administrators who possibly have more experience in searching replays for anything suspicious could be involved in the investigative action.

Just my 2 cents, thanks for the tournament and I cant wait to start watching the top 32 / 16 etc
Prev 1 10 11 12 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 241
BRAT_OK 88
JuggernautJason30
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 970
Shuttle 679
Horang2 210
firebathero 95
Zeus 80
Hyun 47
soO 45
ToSsGirL 31
scan(afreeca) 16
Bishop 12
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
qojqva1901
420jenkins474
Counter-Strike
fl0m4565
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu609
Other Games
Grubby3266
FrodaN834
KnowMe227
Livibee157
QueenE67
Pyrionflax56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick551
StarCraft 2
angryscii 27
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 68
• 3DClanTV 59
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach105
• FirePhoenix23
• 80smullet 13
• Michael_bg 10
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1864
Other Games
• Shiphtur721
• imaqtpie520
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 42m
Patches Events
20h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
OSC
1d 4h
OSC
1d 17h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.