On May 29 2012 08:35 Chrisboy wrote:
Sorry if I missed it, but why won't Taeja be there?
Sorry if I missed it, but why won't Taeja be there?
He was at red bull battlegrounds this weekend, he may not come back in time probably
| Forum Index > News |
|
pPingu
Switzerland2892 Posts
On May 29 2012 08:35 Chrisboy wrote: Sorry if I missed it, but why won't Taeja be there? He was at red bull battlegrounds this weekend, he may not come back in time probably | ||
|
Zyori.tv
United States770 Posts
| ||
|
MetalPanda
Canada1152 Posts
| ||
|
catburst
United States57 Posts
| ||
|
Sliver
United States402 Posts
| ||
|
Kryt0s
Germany209 Posts
| ||
|
ninjamyst
United States1903 Posts
| ||
|
wattabeast
United States957 Posts
| ||
|
HolyArrow
United States7116 Posts
| ||
|
confusedcrib
United States1307 Posts
| ||
|
yawnoC
United States3704 Posts
I believe in liquid though ^_^ On May 29 2012 08:47 HolyArrow wrote: He was at the Red Bull Lan this weekend ... DONT TELL ME YOU DIDNT WATCH! :DDDWhy won't Taeja be there? That's huge :/ | ||
|
wattabeast
United States957 Posts
| ||
|
Whatson
United States5357 Posts
On May 29 2012 08:50 yawnoC wrote: This is going to be a REALLY interesting match considering hero isn't there. I believe in liquid though ^_^ He was at the Red Bull Lan this weekend ... DONT TELL ME YOU DIDNT WATCH! :DDD wait...HerO isn't there either? | ||
|
Elite__
Canada976 Posts
| ||
|
Dragonspear
United States28 Posts
On May 29 2012 08:35 Chrisboy wrote: Sorry if I missed it, but why won't Taeja be there? Because he's hasn't made it home from the Redbull Battlegrounds in Texas yet. I also have to say that last nights Crank v Freaky game was an insane game of mid-game harassment and should definitely be a must watch. Good Luck; Have Fun, to Team Liquid tonight at GSTL. Go TLO! | ||
|
TheBamf
Denmark366 Posts
| ||
|
HolyArrow
United States7116 Posts
On May 29 2012 08:50 yawnoC wrote: This is going to be a REALLY interesting match considering hero isn't there. I believe in liquid though ^_^ He was at the Red Bull Lan this weekend ... DONT TELL ME YOU DIDNT WATCH! :DDD I only caught the Semifinals and beyond so I forgot Taeja was there... haha. But yeah, that's huge. Liquid is pretty fortunate that they're against probably the easiest possible opponent with Taeja's absence though. Hope to see them take it tonight! | ||
|
DjDickGrayson
United States81 Posts
| ||
|
oneill12
Romania1222 Posts
| ||
|
dnld12
United States324 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games ceh9464 WinterStarcraft405 Happy373 PiGStarcraft239 Sick198 Livibee168 singsing114 ArmadaUGS52 olofmeister0 |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|