I hope wax made more with coaches and GSL finalists
(I also hope we will have a video tour of TL house in Korea)
| Forum Index > News |
|
pPingu
Switzerland2892 Posts
I hope wax made more with coaches and GSL finalists (I also hope we will have a video tour of TL house in Korea) | ||
|
hifriend
China7935 Posts
| ||
|
KookyMonster
United States311 Posts
| ||
|
RosettaStone
Canada12 Posts
| ||
|
BlackCloud
Canada154 Posts
| ||
|
theBALLS
Singapore2935 Posts
| ||
|
hatespam
Romania161 Posts
| ||
|
hawliet
Mexico112 Posts
| ||
|
ticklishmusic
United States15977 Posts
| ||
|
iNbluE
Switzerland674 Posts
On May 17 2012 00:50 SwizzY wrote: Did anyone else hear Nani's voice reading along with them lol All of his responses are classic Nani Definitely! :D | ||
|
SaetZero
United States855 Posts
Full on support! Your the best Naniwa! | ||
|
kranten
Netherlands236 Posts
| ||
|
Peak123
Sweden29 Posts
![]() | ||
|
PuddingTiger
United Kingdom62 Posts
Great interview ![]() | ||
|
herrmus
Sweden144 Posts
User was warned for this post | ||
|
YourGoodFriend
United States2197 Posts
| ||
|
Nukm_
Germany104 Posts
| ||
|
EsMuyVien
United States408 Posts
LMBO ^_^ | ||
|
Otolia
France5805 Posts
Anyway good interview. | ||
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46502 Posts
Thanks for this! I like Naniwa's opinions. It was interesting to hear his evolution and comparison between GSL and other tournaments, and comparing other players. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|