• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:33
CEST 11:33
KST 18:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9096 users

Team Liquid Goliathus On Sale! - Page 43

Forum Index > News
929 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 47 Next All
Chromodoris
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden136 Posts
March 17 2012 20:14 GMT
#841
On March 18 2012 03:15 BreakeR. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 01:37 Chargelot wrote:
got it.

FREE GIFT:
+ Show Spoiler +
The free gift is two TL stickers, they're really nice stickers actually. Durable plastic and not thin paper stickers. They're completely transparent, except for the blue TL horse. I always said I'd never defile my computers with stickers. Well, I broke that rule. One on my laptop, under "ASUS" and one on my desktop, next to the Intel badge.


thx :D

Photo pls.


On March 18 2012 01:45 Mario1209 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 01:37 Chargelot wrote:
got it.

FREE GIFT:
+ Show Spoiler +
The free gift is two TL stickers, they're really nice stickers actually. Durable plastic and not thin paper stickers. They're completely transparent, except for the blue TL horse. I always said I'd never defile my computers with stickers. Well, I broke that rule. One on my laptop, under "ASUS" and one on my desktop, next to the Intel badge.

+ Show Spoiler +
how big are they? would i be able to fit one on my wallet?


Well, look a couple of post above you.
On March 17 2012 08:09 Cycore wrote:
Pic of free gift for those that care: + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
http://imgur.com/dt7JD
♥ ThorZaIN.
wussleeQ
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States3130 Posts
March 17 2012 21:40 GMT
#842
shipped in just two days! from cross country too! <3 you TL
BW -> League -> CSGO
Symbiote
Profile Joined September 2010
United States49 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-17 22:12:58
March 17 2012 22:12 GMT
#843
So i purchased the Team Liquid Goliathus mousemat... my shipment order stated that it was sent with a free gift, however when i recieved the package there was no gift. Also the box that was holding the mousemat (not the shipment box) was opened and the mousemat was a bit unravelled. I dont know if that has anything to do with it... but yea, no free gift and opened mousemat box... Strange.

I am very happy with the mat though =)

*Edit - The reciept in the package also says free gift, yet there is nothing!
Everything's ganna be alright.
Vista
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States100 Posts
March 17 2012 22:20 GMT
#844
On March 18 2012 07:12 Symbiote wrote:
So i purchased the Team Liquid Goliathus mousemat... my shipment order stated that it was sent with a free gift, however when i recieved the package there was no gift. Also the box that was holding the mousemat (not the shipment box) was opened and the mousemat was a bit unravelled. I dont know if that has anything to do with it... but yea, no free gift and opened mousemat box... Strange.

I am very happy with the mat though =)

*Edit - The reciept in the package also says free gift, yet there is nothing!



Did you look carefully in the box? Mine was actually hidden under one of the flaps of the box, almost as if it could have fallen out mid-delivery ;;
Symbiote
Profile Joined September 2010
United States49 Posts
March 17 2012 22:54 GMT
#845
yea i check under the flaps and everything... i dunno what coulda happend..
Everything's ganna be alright.
Mario1209
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1077 Posts
March 18 2012 00:30 GMT
#846
On March 18 2012 05:14 Chromodoris wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 03:15 BreakeR. wrote:
On March 18 2012 01:37 Chargelot wrote:
got it.

FREE GIFT:
+ Show Spoiler +
The free gift is two TL stickers, they're really nice stickers actually. Durable plastic and not thin paper stickers. They're completely transparent, except for the blue TL horse. I always said I'd never defile my computers with stickers. Well, I broke that rule. One on my laptop, under "ASUS" and one on my desktop, next to the Intel badge.


thx :D

Photo pls.


Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 01:45 Mario1209 wrote:
On March 18 2012 01:37 Chargelot wrote:
got it.

FREE GIFT:
+ Show Spoiler +
The free gift is two TL stickers, they're really nice stickers actually. Durable plastic and not thin paper stickers. They're completely transparent, except for the blue TL horse. I always said I'd never defile my computers with stickers. Well, I broke that rule. One on my laptop, under "ASUS" and one on my desktop, next to the Intel badge.

+ Show Spoiler +
how big are they? would i be able to fit one on my wallet?


Well, look a couple of post above you.
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 08:09 Cycore wrote:
Pic of free gift for those that care: + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
http://imgur.com/dt7JD

heh, no need, mine arrived like 15 minutes after i made that post.
very pleased with my mousepad and the stickers are nice too, thanks TL and Razer!!
Co-Manager of Soviet Gaming * http://twitter.com/#!/sGMarioo * http://www.facebook.com/SovietGamingfanpage * https://twitter.com/#!/SovietGaming
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
March 18 2012 01:19 GMT
#847
you guys are amazing
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
March 18 2012 05:19 GMT
#848
Got mine yesterday. It is amazing, barely fit on my desk and smells amazing.
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
TwentyOneJN
Profile Joined October 2010
United States56 Posts
March 18 2012 06:45 GMT
#849
On March 17 2012 18:00 NutCase wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 14:33 TwentyOneJN wrote:
I ordered this on the 9th, and I still have yet to receive any emails at all. paypal shows me that the payment has been complete, and I have triple checked to make sure the money has been taken out of my bank account, which is has. Should I be worried? I havent been since its only been a lil over a week, but I keep seeing these email/shipping posts, and I have no info on any of that DX thanks!




Are you sure you put the correct e-mail in when ordering?

You should have received 2 e-mails to confirm the order was received and then accepted.

Probably best off sending a PM to disciple.


morning after i posted that, I got a package at my front door and what do ya know, its the mouse pad :D haha so I think i did in fact put the wrong email in. Even if I didn't put the wrong email in, i have my mouse pad now and am a happy fella
Deleted User 12257
Profile Joined October 2004
Spain112 Posts
March 18 2012 13:23 GMT
#850
On March 16 2012 21:20 kayZer wrote:
Show nested quote +
After 1-2 business days, your order will be sent to our distributor for shipping. You should receive a second confirmation email indicating that your order has been accepted when this happens. At this point no further changes can be made to the order. You should receive a third confirmation email once your order has shipped including a tracking number.


I ordered it one week ago, and I didnt recieve a second mail , already got charged on my credit card, any news?. I want it so badly!.


Any news on that?, I am a bit worried , I had ordered two mousepads, and I am still waiting for the second mail of both orders,.. sad face
PresenceSc2
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4032 Posts
March 18 2012 14:27 GMT
#851
Still no email about shipping yet
Stephano//HerO//TaeJa//Squirtle//Bomber
Chromodoris
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden136 Posts
March 18 2012 22:07 GMT
#852
On March 18 2012 22:23 kayZer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2012 21:20 kayZer wrote:
After 1-2 business days, your order will be sent to our distributor for shipping. You should receive a second confirmation email indicating that your order has been accepted when this happens. At this point no further changes can be made to the order. You should receive a third confirmation email once your order has shipped including a tracking number.


I ordered it one week ago, and I didnt recieve a second mail , already got charged on my credit card, any news?. I want it so badly!.


Any news on that?, I am a bit worried , I had ordered two mousepads, and I am still waiting for the second mail of both orders,.. sad face

PM disciple with your order ID and I'm sure he can clear it up.
♥ ThorZaIN.
Lumi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1616 Posts
March 18 2012 22:42 GMT
#853
Please restock these ASAP Buddy and I are both gonna buy! We needz em!
twitter.com/lumigaming - DongRaeGu is the One True Dong - /r/onetruedong
JroDBraSiL
Profile Joined January 2011
Brazil18 Posts
March 19 2012 00:33 GMT
#854
Finally got mine, its awesome. Sorry for crappy iphone pics



[image loading]

[image loading]

Mysticesper
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1183 Posts
March 19 2012 04:03 GMT
#855
Got mine today.. and boy is it glorius.

First mousepad since... ball mice.
TheRickster
Profile Joined June 2011
United States10 Posts
March 19 2012 07:06 GMT
#856
I gave it a go and it's to small for me. I love the mousepad though and the stitching around the outside is GREAT to prevent fraying. I just need this is the biggest size possible!

EG and steelseries have theirs in the much bigger size...
Mario1209
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1077 Posts
March 19 2012 12:50 GMT
#857
On March 19 2012 16:06 TheRickster wrote:
I gave it a go and it's to small for me. I love the mousepad though and the stitching around the outside is GREAT to prevent fraying. I just need this is the biggest size possible!

EG and steelseries have theirs in the much bigger size...

o_o
any bigger and it wouldn't have fit on my desk v.v
Co-Manager of Soviet Gaming * http://twitter.com/#!/sGMarioo * http://www.facebook.com/SovietGamingfanpage * https://twitter.com/#!/SovietGaming
Fine_beverage
Profile Joined March 2012
Belgium4 Posts
March 19 2012 17:28 GMT
#858
My tracking stoped at VIRGINIA BEACH on 16 march, does anyone have an estimation of how long it will take to get from there to Europe (Belgium)?
CaffeineFree-_-
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States712 Posts
March 19 2012 18:38 GMT
#859
Just got mine is fucking beautiful. Stickers almost leaked out of the package tho xD
We say we love flowers, yet we pluck them. We say we love trees, yet we cut them down. And people still wonder why some are afraid when told they are loved
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
March 19 2012 18:43 GMT
#860
On March 20 2012 02:28 Fine_beverage wrote:
My tracking stoped at VIRGINIA BEACH on 16 march, does anyone have an estimation of how long it will take to get from there to Europe (Belgium)?

Tracking for international shipments is not guaranteed to be updated / accurate, just wait and it should arrive within a few weeks.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 2417
Bisu 531
Hyuk 436
Killer 117
Larva 101
EffOrt 87
Dewaltoss 84
Leta 84
Sexy 83
Soma 69
[ Show more ]
ZerO 66
ToSsGirL 48
BeSt 47
Light 43
soO 42
Yoon 34
Sharp 34
Aegong 29
Bale 22
Sacsri 21
Shinee 15
sorry 15
Hm[arnc] 14
NaDa 14
Rush 12
JulyZerg 8
Terrorterran 3
Britney 1
Dota 2
Fuzer 138
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1072
byalli802
kRYSTAL_34
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor962
crisheroes525
Other Games
gofns31113
singsing1493
olofmeister1027
ceh9673
Mew2King92
ArmadaUGS45
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream153
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2346
League of Legends
• Stunt390
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 27m
OSC
12h 27m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.