• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:15
CEST 16:15
KST 23:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9247 users

Team Liquid Goliathus On Sale! - Page 42

Forum Index > News
929 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 47 Next All
InspiredFrog
Profile Joined February 2009
Finland522 Posts
March 16 2012 20:54 GMT
#821
Finally shipped, yay! It'll probably take a while to get here, but I'm glad I finally got the shipment confirmation so I can stop worrying. Cheers <3
Much | Iris | July --- TaeJa | HerO | TLO
TheRickster
Profile Joined June 2011
United States10 Posts
March 16 2012 21:03 GMT
#822
What is everyones secret prize? I just pm'd the admin as my order says it doesnt exist.
Mario1209
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1077 Posts
March 16 2012 21:28 GMT
#823
On March 17 2012 06:03 TheRickster wrote:
What is everyones secret prize? I just pm'd the admin as my order says it doesnt exist.

according to a poster a few pages back it's a TL sticker.
Co-Manager of Soviet Gaming * http://twitter.com/#!/sGMarioo * http://www.facebook.com/SovietGamingfanpage * https://twitter.com/#!/SovietGaming
Waterflow
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1550 Posts
March 16 2012 22:04 GMT
#824
I was supposed to get mine today but DHL fucked up on getting it to my door. >:|

I REALLY hope they ship on the weekend...... otherwise i have to wait in agony until monday ^^
BreakeR.
Profile Joined October 2010
Austria220 Posts
March 16 2012 22:18 GMT
#825
Yayyyyyyyyyyy just got the third E-Mail!!!
The hardest part about being smart is accepting that others are stupid. -Tasteless
Illest.
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada133 Posts
March 16 2012 22:46 GMT
#826
dang, bought a deathadder yesterday, and now its time to replace my current mousepad which is steelseries.....
I ♥ KPop.
Cycore
Profile Joined October 2011
26 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-16 23:10:31
March 16 2012 23:09 GMT
#827
Pic of free gift for those that care: + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
http://imgur.com/dt7JD
Hello
Tsumizu
Profile Joined November 2011
United States19 Posts
March 17 2012 02:20 GMT
#828
Finally shipped yesterday! , Hopefully it will be here tomorrow so I don't have to wait till Monday!
TwentyOneJN
Profile Joined October 2010
United States56 Posts
March 17 2012 05:33 GMT
#829
I ordered this on the 9th, and I still have yet to receive any emails at all. paypal shows me that the payment has been complete, and I have triple checked to make sure the money has been taken out of my bank account, which is has. Should I be worried? I havent been since its only been a lil over a week, but I keep seeing these email/shipping posts, and I have no info on any of that DX thanks!


NutCase
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom51 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-17 14:45:13
March 17 2012 09:00 GMT
#830
On March 17 2012 14:33 TwentyOneJN wrote:
I ordered this on the 9th, and I still have yet to receive any emails at all. paypal shows me that the payment has been complete, and I have triple checked to make sure the money has been taken out of my bank account, which is has. Should I be worried? I havent been since its only been a lil over a week, but I keep seeing these email/shipping posts, and I have no info on any of that DX thanks!




Are you sure you put the correct e-mail in when ordering?

You should have received 2 e-mails to confirm the order was received and then accepted.

Probably best off sending a PM to disciple.
wussleeQ
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States3130 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-17 21:33:42
March 17 2012 11:53 GMT
#831
damnit! my package just arrived in san diego not too far from where i live... but it's a saturday and i must wait 2 days now
IT CAME IT CAME! I didn't know i get shippin on saturdays yay ^_^
BW -> League -> CSGO
BreakeR.
Profile Joined October 2010
Austria220 Posts
March 17 2012 15:24 GMT
#832
Can please anyone say me whats the free git is?
The hardest part about being smart is accepting that others are stupid. -Tasteless
Chargelot
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
2275 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-17 16:38:54
March 17 2012 16:37 GMT
#833
got it.

FREE GIFT:
+ Show Spoiler +
The free gift is two TL stickers, they're really nice stickers actually. Durable plastic and not thin paper stickers. They're completely transparent, except for the blue TL horse. I always said I'd never defile my computers with stickers. Well, I broke that rule. One on my laptop, under "ASUS" and one on my desktop, next to the Intel badge.
if (post == "stupid") { document.getElementById('post').style.display = 'none'; }
Mario1209
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1077 Posts
March 17 2012 16:44 GMT
#834
woot, according to my order tracker it's in the city, which means i should get it today. time to camp on my porch till the mail comes.
Co-Manager of Soviet Gaming * http://twitter.com/#!/sGMarioo * http://www.facebook.com/SovietGamingfanpage * https://twitter.com/#!/SovietGaming
Mario1209
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1077 Posts
March 17 2012 16:45 GMT
#835
On March 18 2012 01:37 Chargelot wrote:
got it.

FREE GIFT:
+ Show Spoiler +
The free gift is two TL stickers, they're really nice stickers actually. Durable plastic and not thin paper stickers. They're completely transparent, except for the blue TL horse. I always said I'd never defile my computers with stickers. Well, I broke that rule. One on my laptop, under "ASUS" and one on my desktop, next to the Intel badge.

+ Show Spoiler +
how big are they? would i be able to fit one on my wallet?
Co-Manager of Soviet Gaming * http://twitter.com/#!/sGMarioo * http://www.facebook.com/SovietGamingfanpage * https://twitter.com/#!/SovietGaming
BreakeR.
Profile Joined October 2010
Austria220 Posts
March 17 2012 18:15 GMT
#836
On March 18 2012 01:37 Chargelot wrote:
got it.

FREE GIFT:
+ Show Spoiler +
The free gift is two TL stickers, they're really nice stickers actually. Durable plastic and not thin paper stickers. They're completely transparent, except for the blue TL horse. I always said I'd never defile my computers with stickers. Well, I broke that rule. One on my laptop, under "ASUS" and one on my desktop, next to the Intel badge.


thx :D

Photo pls.
The hardest part about being smart is accepting that others are stupid. -Tasteless
TheChillCraft
Profile Joined September 2011
10 Posts
March 17 2012 18:45 GMT
#837
not to plug my channel by any means but just did an unboxing (very unprofessional) of the liquid mouse mat, and I have footage of the free gift if you care to see it!

www.youtube.com/thechillcraft www.twitch.tv/thegreenbaymonster Search The Chill Craft facebook!
Waterflow
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1550 Posts
March 17 2012 18:57 GMT
#838
On March 18 2012 03:45 TheChillCraft wrote:
not to plug my channel by any means but just did an unboxing (very unprofessional) of the liquid mouse mat, and I have footage of the free gift if you care to see it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D7VPhh1DfU


No kthx! I'll unbox it myself! But thank you nonetheless!

I'll watch your unboxing after i've unboxed mine. Then i'll be at ease!
Payson
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States394 Posts
March 17 2012 19:42 GMT
#839
Just got mine in the mail! Looks great and can't wait to use it! The stickers are a great addition too!
Marcus420
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada1923 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-17 19:55:36
March 17 2012 19:55 GMT
#840
still no 3rd email yet. T.T All i got was a keycap and poster.

Weird how people from Europe already getting their stuff, and im from ontario.
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 313
ProTech134
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36855
Bisu 3079
Hyuk 1610
Shuttle 1369
Mini 731
EffOrt 683
Larva 427
Soma 354
ZerO 253
firebathero 238
[ Show more ]
hero 119
Last 101
Zeus 71
Sexy 59
Hyun 49
Pusan 45
Killer 44
Mong 39
Bale 38
Trap 36
ToSsGirL 28
sorry 28
Hm[arnc] 27
PianO 27
Aegong 24
zelot 18
Rock 14
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 9
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6977
qojqva1518
Dendi972
Counter-Strike
fl0m1489
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1310
crisheroes949
Liquid`Hasu475
Lowko369
Other Games
gofns45404
singsing2616
B2W.Neo1378
DeMusliM259
Livibee213
Hui .161
Liquid`VortiX132
Beastyqt129
ArmadaUGS89
Mew2King81
KnowMe51
elazer33
CosmosSc2 21
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream57
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7350
League of Legends
• Jankos1934
Other Games
• WagamamaTV196
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 45m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 45m
INu's Battles
21h 45m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.