• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:31
CEST 13:31
KST 20:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9128 users

Code A RO24 Day 2 Recap - Page 3

Forum Index > News
60 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Kaotic
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States18 Posts
February 29 2012 19:04 GMT
#41
They gave ample notice of the spoiler change. I honestly love the change, I come here to catch up on the latest SC2 news, knowing full well spoilers are going to be present be it on the homepage or in the forums, through accident or intention. I'm quite impressed they have made the hide spoilers option to begin with, just shows how much they care about the people who view the website.
Stratchka
Profile Joined December 2010
Austria165 Posts
February 29 2012 19:38 GMT
#42
Whoohoo! Hero in Code S ! Finally!!

I'm a bit sad for Squirtle though, really silly that he managed to lose that first game...
StarTale 화이팅!!!
DisAstro
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands22 Posts
February 29 2012 19:43 GMT
#43
I have never replyed to any recap post before. Let me start by saying that I appreciate these posts. They are well written and interresting. I always read them with a lot of pleasure....

AFTER I HAVE SEEN THE GAMES

Spoilers on the front page? Jjakkji pulls trough? Please, please, please TL.... don't detoriate in the direction of reddit! Please, don't spoil my fun :S
snively
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States1159 Posts
February 29 2012 19:59 GMT
#44
so happy for hero :DDDD
My religion is Starcraft
snively
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States1159 Posts
February 29 2012 20:00 GMT
#45
On March 01 2012 04:43 DisAstro wrote:
I have never replyed to any recap post before. Let me start by saying that I appreciate these posts. They are well written and interresting. I always read them with a lot of pleasure....

AFTER I HAVE SEEN THE GAMES

Spoilers on the front page? Jjakkji pulls trough? Please, please, please TL.... don't detoriate in the direction of reddit! Please, don't spoil my fun :S


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=314832

go to the front page and check the box that says HIDE SPOILERS
My religion is Starcraft
NeMeSiS3
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Canada2972 Posts
February 29 2012 20:15 GMT
#46
HERO! HERO! HERO!
FoTG fighting!
kittensrcute
Profile Joined August 2010
United States617 Posts
February 29 2012 20:37 GMT
#47
hero's micro was amazing. i was surprised when ganzi went for an even more risky opener in the second game but i guess he figured hero would try to get an early expo out instead of punish his opening with a 4 gate.

i love the manner mule too
Jornada
Profile Joined February 2012
United States223 Posts
February 29 2012 20:46 GMT
#48
HerO is my new Hero
www.twitch.tv/jornada28 Master Protoss. Follow me on Twitter for SC2 Updates https://twitter.com/#!/elelvlent
TheTurk
Profile Joined January 2011
United States732 Posts
February 29 2012 21:08 GMT
#49
Called all of that shit.
So happy for Hero. ^_^
Starcraft is a lifestyle.
ELA
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark4608 Posts
February 29 2012 21:44 GMT
#50
Haha, Waxangel in dat counter-bias mode

I can totally understand it though, I understand the dilemma it must be

A shorter day in Code A than I would have thought, but I really like the way it turned out - Now we just need to get HerO into IPL4 somehow!
The first link of chain forged, the first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.
mikedebo
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada4341 Posts
February 29 2012 22:48 GMT
#51
This is TeamLiquid.net!! Why didn't Hero get the headline image + focus??? :D

Congrats to jjakji, HerO, and Ryung!! Looking forward to next season's Code S!
I NEED A PHOTOSYNTHESIS! ||| 'airtoss' is an anagram of 'artosis' ||| SANGHOOOOOO ||| "No Korea? No problem. I have internet." -- Stardust
CeriseCherries
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
6170 Posts
February 29 2012 23:01 GMT
#52
imo i love the new system, the old articles got out so late
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
rkshox
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Taiwan536 Posts
March 01 2012 00:02 GMT
#53
I woke up to my forwarded tweets from HerO's twitter..no way am I mad about the spoiler. I'm happy for HerO...he deserves it!
@ranleee /// "first we expand, then we defense it'
ELA
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark4608 Posts
March 01 2012 01:27 GMT
#54
On March 01 2012 07:48 mikedebo wrote:
This is TeamLiquid.net!! Why didn't Hero get the headline image + focus??? :D

Congrats to jjakji, HerO, and Ryung!! Looking forward to next season's Code S!


Because team promotion is on teamliquidpro.com - Teamliquid.net is for general Starcraft news ^^
The first link of chain forged, the first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.
RHoudini
Profile Joined October 2009
Belgium3628 Posts
March 01 2012 01:29 GMT
#55
So happy for Hero, he was the most impressive player of the day.
Lee Jae Dong fighting!
Zerothegreat
Profile Joined September 2010
United States787 Posts
March 01 2012 01:36 GMT
#56
On March 01 2012 03:54 mr.reee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2012 03:42 Zerothegreat wrote:
On March 01 2012 01:33 mr.reee wrote:
I was intended on watching these game this morning. Team Liquid has ruined that. Change your headline Dumbasses.


Why not just watch the games first then? Instead of coming to an "ESPORTS" website. Who is the dumbass?




There was a time, as in all time preceeding this morning, that this site didn't spoil just-played GSL games. This morning, apprently, they decided to change teamliquid's defualt setting to Spoil Things. I have since clicked the magic button, but too late. The dumb ass is the one who decided that team liquid should default to spoil, rather than the opposite.


They gave warning.
Yaki
Profile Joined April 2011
France4234 Posts
March 01 2012 01:51 GMT
#57
Kinda sad for GanZi, he obviously didn't play his A games he's a much better player than what he showed vs HerO. As for TaeJa and Ryung I'm so happy they made it back to Code S SlayerS fighting !
MC ■ MarineKing ■ LosirA ■ To someone who has lost after trying his best, no words from the winner can console him.
jeffvip
Profile Joined June 2011
211 Posts
March 01 2012 02:43 GMT
#58
On March 01 2012 04:43 DisAstro wrote:
I have never replyed to any recap post before. Let me start by saying that I appreciate these posts. They are well written and interresting. I always read them with a lot of pleasure....

AFTER I HAVE SEEN THE GAMES

Spoilers on the front page? Jjakkji pulls trough? Please, please, please TL.... don't detoriate in the direction of reddit! Please, don't spoil my fun :S


I like the current spoil style of TL. Just like the sports website. Kudos TL. IF you do';t want to be spoiled, don't come to TL.
Marine is Terran strongest unit but it might be Terran's biggest weakness. Bcos of Marine so OP, other Terran unit regrettably have to be weak..
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 02 2012 19:17 GMT
#59
On March 01 2012 11:43 jeffvip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2012 04:43 DisAstro wrote:
I have never replyed to any recap post before. Let me start by saying that I appreciate these posts. They are well written and interresting. I always read them with a lot of pleasure....

AFTER I HAVE SEEN THE GAMES

Spoilers on the front page? Jjakkji pulls trough? Please, please, please TL.... don't detoriate in the direction of reddit! Please, don't spoil my fun :S


I like the current spoil style of TL. Just like the sports website. Kudos TL. IF you do';t want to be spoiled, don't come to TL.


I'm gonna point this out for you guys a little more specifically since its hard just saying "click the hide spoilers" button. I get it. TL.net is difficult to use, as we are an esports community. I've constructed a step by step visual guide to hiding spoilers on TL. It's a little technical but I think it should solve your problem.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Hope this helped! :D
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
mr.reee
Profile Joined November 2010
121 Posts
March 02 2012 22:06 GMT
#60
On March 03 2012 04:17 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2012 11:43 jeffvip wrote:
On March 01 2012 04:43 DisAstro wrote:
I have never replyed to any recap post before. Let me start by saying that I appreciate these posts. They are well written and interresting. I always read them with a lot of pleasure....

AFTER I HAVE SEEN THE GAMES

Spoilers on the front page? Jjakkji pulls trough? Please, please, please TL.... don't detoriate in the direction of reddit! Please, don't spoil my fun :S


I like the current spoil style of TL. Just like the sports website. Kudos TL. IF you do';t want to be spoiled, don't come to TL.


I'm gonna point this out for you guys a little more specifically since its hard just saying "click the hide spoilers" button. I get it. TL.net is difficult to use, as we are an esports community. I've constructed a step by step visual guide to hiding spoilers on TL. It's a little technical but I think it should solve your problem.

Hope this helped! :D



Nice mature, condescending tone. Always approriate when you are refusing to listen to what has been said. Clicking the button is quite easy, but the round of games whose results were first spoiled were an exciting group of games, and many of us, having not read an article the week before about site changes, had to pay those games as a price. The button needed to have been clicked on to begin with, as the default.
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko357
SpeCial 109
ProTech108
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16180
firebathero 1888
Bisu 1148
Hyuk 717
Horang2 573
BeSt 287
Larva 227
Mini 212
Light 169
EffOrt 168
[ Show more ]
Soma 137
Leta 95
ZerO 84
Mong 81
Barracks 81
Rush 70
Killer 54
Pusan 50
Snow 48
ToSsGirL 41
Sharp 35
Shinee 34
Mind 33
NaDa 30
Aegong 28
zelot 27
Sexy 25
Bale 21
sorry 20
Sacsri 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
Noble 12
JulyZerg 10
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XaKoH 358
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss890
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1111
Khaldor1055
Other Games
gofns33880
singsing2021
olofmeister1527
B2W.Neo259
Livibee106
Mew2King83
ArmadaUGS41
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream213
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH145
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 29m
OSC
10h 29m
CranKy Ducklings
22h 29m
Online Event
23h 29m
FEL
1d 4h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.