I wish it would be played on Match Point... ^^
edit: oops fail quote
| Forum Index > News |
|
Ragoo
Germany2773 Posts
I wish it would be played on Match Point... ^^ edit: oops fail quote | ||
|
Imalengrat
Australia365 Posts
| ||
|
Dukage
Canada11 Posts
at this point I would take any non Terran final and be happier. PvP ZvZ or ZvP.... can't believe that I said it... but even more I can't believe it's true. So sick of watching countless Korean terran's doing the same shit and winning SAD FACE. | ||
|
SnowandLights
United Kingdom50 Posts
On February 27 2012 09:06 Dukage wrote: bahhhhhh another zvt final at this point I would take any non Terran final and be happier. PvP ZvZ or ZvP.... can't believe that I said it... but even more I can't believe it's true. So sick of watching countless Korean terran's doing the same shit and winning SAD FACE. ZvP GSL Final? | ||
|
DreamChaser
1649 Posts
On February 27 2012 09:06 Dukage wrote: bahhhhhh another zvt final at this point I would take any non Terran final and be happier. PvP ZvZ or ZvP.... can't believe that I said it... but even more I can't believe it's true. So sick of watching countless Korean terran's doing the same shit and winning SAD FACE. I use to hate TvZ's but i actually like them a lot, because all the Koreans know what the others would normally do they are more likely to do some crazy things. But i also like it because although most builds are the same (Reactor Hellions-expand) you really get to see the decision making and micro skills of the Terrans and Zerg in which case DRG and MKP are world class. | ||
|
lenjurik
49 Posts
| ||
|
KiraYamato01
Canada26 Posts
| ||
|
Fen1kz
Russian Federation216 Posts
| ||
|
Pieman
Finland38 Posts
GOGO MKP!! | ||
|
Waxangel
United States33705 Posts
| ||
|
bbm
United Kingdom1320 Posts
On February 27 2012 09:25 Waxangel wrote: Thank hotbid for the new headline i'm not sure he deserves thanks for that atrocious thing + Show Spoiler + to preserve it for posterity, "All day long Rae Gu" | ||
|
DreamChaser
1649 Posts
On February 27 2012 09:29 bbm wrote: i'm not sure he deserves thanks for that atrocious thing + Show Spoiler + to preserve it for posterity, "All day long Rae Gu" I think he was alluding to that, because i had no idea what it meant and i still really don't | ||
|
KeuNiLeE
United States2 Posts
| ||
|
PooLsharK
Germany179 Posts
| ||
|
PooLsharK
Germany179 Posts
| ||
|
GunPaladin
United States1205 Posts
| ||
|
AcrosstheSky
United States237 Posts
| ||
|
csfield
United States206 Posts
I should at least have to click on something to spoil results | ||
|
Xpace
United States2209 Posts
MarineKingPrime!! | ||
|
Milestoned
United States36 Posts
![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Shuttle Hyuk EffOrt Mini Larva Soma ZerO firebathero [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2670 B2W.Neo1372 Beastyqt411 Livibee207 Hui .199 Liquid`VortiX172 KnowMe97 ArmadaUGS86 Mew2King84 elazer61 CosmosSc2 ZerO(Twitch)7 |
|
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|