• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:10
CEST 01:10
KST 08:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9179 users

Reasons to Win - MLG Winter Arena - Page 2

Forum Index > News
42 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
whereismymind
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom717 Posts
February 24 2012 21:28 GMT
#21
I watched ROG, when is this happening? soon?
one day.. i'll lose my mind
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
February 24 2012 21:32 GMT
#22
On February 25 2012 05:36 TBone- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 05:35 jackphelps wrote:
Playing in MLG this close to GSL finals is dangerous for DRG, as demonstrated by Leenock with Providence/November


Yeah but that can't be the sole reason Leenock lost gsl November. It could be a factor, but there's more that goes into it than just that.


Yeah, plus I think it literally went providence, beating muthafuckin MVP, then losing to Jjakji. I think beating MVP was what REALLY put his overconfidence over the limit a bit and Jjakji abused that.
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
Ripebananaa
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada129 Posts
February 24 2012 21:32 GMT
#23
I caved and bought my pass, it's just going to be too awesome
Meki
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands97 Posts
February 24 2012 21:36 GMT
#24
GanZi fighting!
Proud fan of team SlayerS! <3 BoxeR, MMA, GanZi, Ryung, TaeJa, Dragon, Artist, Polt and Trump <3 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
acrimoneyius
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States983 Posts
February 24 2012 21:37 GMT
#25
On February 25 2012 06:25 supsun wrote:
I hope this MLG will be a Korean only top 12. IdrA in 13th and the rest is w/e


...To each his own.

Call me crazy but I just want to see good games and the most deserving players win. Who gives a fuck about nationality, unless you're a racist bigot?
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-24 21:46:27
February 24 2012 21:45 GMT
#26
On February 25 2012 06:37 acrimoneyius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 06:25 supsun wrote:
I hope this MLG will be a Korean only top 12. IdrA in 13th and the rest is w/e


...To each his own.

Call me crazy but I just want to see good games and the most deserving players win. Who gives a fuck about nationality, unless you're a racist bigot?


Well I'm a patriot, so I want to see HuK, Drewbie and DDE own EVERYONE. In order of preference, I want to see them beat Americans, then Koreans, and then anyone else.

And I say that while working (well... "working" ...) in a refugee health clinic.
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
nihlon
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden5581 Posts
February 24 2012 21:48 GMT
#27
On February 25 2012 06:22 Aegeis wrote:
LOL way to put no pressure on the players.

If they can't handle this article I don't think they'd handle it anyway.
Banelings are too cute to blow up
Mikkk
Profile Joined June 2011
Netherlands12 Posts
February 24 2012 21:48 GMT
#28
Who stream the stream?
Dont qoute me
Tuxedo
Profile Joined October 2010
United States134 Posts
February 24 2012 21:50 GMT
#29
OMG I would literally die of happiness if Axslav won.. Either way I hope he does really well...
Dat Ax! I bleed Infinity Seven Black
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
February 24 2012 22:02 GMT
#30
I want TheStC to do well.
His previous MLG run was amazing and still noone give him the credits.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
February 24 2012 22:07 GMT
#31
On February 25 2012 06:45 TheDougler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 06:37 acrimoneyius wrote:
On February 25 2012 06:25 supsun wrote:
I hope this MLG will be a Korean only top 12. IdrA in 13th and the rest is w/e


...To each his own.

Call me crazy but I just want to see good games and the most deserving players win. Who gives a fuck about nationality, unless you're a racist bigot?


Well I'm a patriot, so I want to see HuK, Drewbie and DDE own EVERYONE. In order of preference, I want to see them beat Americans, then Koreans, and then anyone else.

And I say that while working (well... "working" ...) in a refugee health clinic.


You forgot DdoRo as a Canadian from the noble province of Ottawa.

Hopefully we can see some dark horse win it all.
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Spooony
Profile Joined February 2012
United Kingdom108 Posts
February 24 2012 22:13 GMT
#32
Just finished watching Winter Assembly for the day... and I caved and bought a pass.

I hate that it's a PPV... but that line up is just too sick to miss.
-- "Getting Nerd Chills From Gosu Starcraft Thrills" -- MKP, DeMuslim, Sheth, Polt, Grubby &Thorzain fighting! --
Gov
Profile Joined November 2010
United States121 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-24 22:21:40
February 24 2012 22:20 GMT
#33
I was so back and forth on this pass... I decided to buy it about 10 times and also decided not to buy it about 10 times.
I ended up buying it, hopefully this is worth a few top ramen dinners!

edit: and hopefully my crappy internet decides to play nice, occasionally I can only watch 1 stream on 360p it is so bad (not often)
1
EG.lectR
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States617 Posts
February 24 2012 22:23 GMT
#34
"Furthermore, he has no better way to prove that his unremarkable stint on Evil Geniuses was the fault of a star obsessed team, not his own."

Uh...what?
@colindeshong
Gladiator6
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden7024 Posts
February 24 2012 22:26 GMT
#35
I can see IdrA losing first round to Oz!
Flying, sOs, free, Light, Soulkey & ZerO
Bippzy
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States1466 Posts
February 24 2012 22:28 GMT
#36
On February 25 2012 07:23 EG.lectR wrote:
"Furthermore, he has no better way to prove that his unremarkable stint on Evil Geniuses was the fault of a star obsessed team, not his own."

Uh...what?

EG gives the impression of picking up star players/high profile players to be on their team(puma after nasl, huk from tl). Some feel it was a matter of time before axslav was booted cuz of this....

That's what.
LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK
Gov
Profile Joined November 2010
United States121 Posts
February 24 2012 22:28 GMT
#37
On February 25 2012 07:26 eYeball wrote:
I can see IdrA losing first round to Oz!

Yeah unfortunately I see it too.
ZvP is his worst matchup I believe (not that hes been doing great in any matchup lately)

Hopefully he gets an easier start in losers bracket so he can get some momentum going.
1
EG.lectR
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States617 Posts
February 24 2012 22:30 GMT
#38
On February 25 2012 07:28 Bippzy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 07:23 EG.lectR wrote:
"Furthermore, he has no better way to prove that his unremarkable stint on Evil Geniuses was the fault of a star obsessed team, not his own."

Uh...what?

EG gives the impression of picking up star players/high profile players to be on their team(puma after nasl, huk from tl). Some feel it was a matter of time before axslav was booted cuz of this....

That's what.


You keep telling me about your feelings and nothing about the facts. The sheer number of quips within this article make me question the integrity of the writer. Sorry!
@colindeshong
AlmightyRaiden
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Mexico59 Posts
February 25 2012 00:36 GMT
#39
Very nice writing, i agree about IdrA, he's in a bad spot lately even going cheese some games, should trust more his skill.
At the moment LiquidSheth is the zerg to watch for me..GG Liquid
"That's just unfortunate" -EGIdrA-
Abort Retry Fail
Profile Joined December 2011
2636 Posts
February 25 2012 00:58 GMT
#40
Naniwa looks scary...
BSOD
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft32
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 84
ViBE74
PiGStarcraft32
SpeCial 15
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 172
Hyuk 58
Noble 50
NaDa 24
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm144
League of Legends
Doublelift4393
Counter-Strike
minikerr6
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox195
Mew2King67
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5057
Khaldor737
Other Games
summit1g8387
FrodaN1943
Coldzera 775
shahzam513
JimRising 365
C9.Mang0285
KnowMe227
ZombieGrub94
ArmadaUGS68
Trikslyr42
PPMD33
CosmosSc2 15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick489
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream68
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH366
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21070
Other Games
• imaqtpie768
• Shiphtur184
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 50m
Online Event
11h 50m
FEL
16h 50m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 50m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 50m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.