• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:54
CEST 02:54
KST 09:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8505 users

[SPL] Round 3 Week 1 - Turn of the Tide - Page 4

Forum Index > News
101 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
babybell
Profile Joined June 2011
776 Posts
February 17 2012 17:47 GMT
#61
They should introduce a new rule that when the games run late and the program stretches off schedule, an autowin is awarded to KT when Flash comes out. ><
poisui
Profile Joined July 2011
1088 Posts
February 17 2012 18:03 GMT
#62
This result is only to be expected from Samsung. They are just too good. Their line-up is so solid: Stork, Jangbi, Brave, Turn, Reality, and Shine. I would like Shine to be used more often but I am sure January has a reason to not use him more than twice.

Go Samsung! =)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
February 17 2012 18:08 GMT
#63
I hate the new article format.
Looks good, efficient, and clean/organized.

i like scrolling more though~
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
JawHun
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States151 Posts
February 17 2012 18:14 GMT
#64
The tabbed layout is nice, but I would prefer if I either had to tab -or- scroll. Because some of the tabs still require me to scroll down, I feel like it somewhat defeats the purpose of the tabs.

Anyway, content is great as ever. <3
jumbotroN
Profile Joined April 2010
Peru229 Posts
February 17 2012 18:18 GMT
#65
I like my SPL articles long and colourful. read is great as always.
1Eris1
Profile Joined September 2010
United States5797 Posts
February 17 2012 18:22 GMT
#66
Mhmmmmmmmm, loving those predictions.

And I can't decide which format I like more >.<
Known Aliases: Tyragon, Valeric ~MSL Forever, SKT is truly the Superior KT!
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
February 17 2012 18:29 GMT
#67
I like the new layout. Thanks for the hard work!
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
kuroshiroi
Profile Joined November 2010
3149 Posts
February 17 2012 18:37 GMT
#68
On February 18 2012 03:14 JawHun wrote:
The tabbed layout is nice, but I would prefer if I either had to tab -or- scroll. Because some of the tabs still require me to scroll down, I feel like it somewhat defeats the purpose of the tabs.
Pretty much this.

On the other hand, maybe I'm just used to the old layout. Maybe you should get some SC2 people to vote for us. Community poll?

Awesome writeup, as always!
Fly Jaedong, fly!
Odoakar
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia1838 Posts
February 17 2012 19:11 GMT
#69
How can people not love the new format, it's great
HaruHaru
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States988 Posts
February 17 2012 19:46 GMT
#70
Nice writeup. Really cute pictures lol
Long live BroodWar!
Louuster
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada2869 Posts
February 17 2012 19:50 GMT
#71
I like those reavers in the drawing lol

Also as yet another lazy reader I must say that I preferred the old layout as well
Kim Taek Yong fighting~
a176
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada6688 Posts
February 17 2012 20:01 GMT
#72
the new layout is cool and all but also gonna voice that i prefer the normal scrolled layout, much more like reading an article
starleague forever
KRaver
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada1264 Posts
February 17 2012 20:23 GMT
#73
call me old fashion but I like just being able to scroll

Thanks for the write up
Duo Maxwell: If you're joking that's just cruel, but if you're being sarcastic, that's even worse.
WackaAlpaca
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada208 Posts
February 17 2012 20:24 GMT
#74
On February 17 2012 23:04 Palmar wrote:
I like the old one

I loved the epic feel of how long these articles were, in addition, it's easier to work with the old layout on terrible old computers.

Anyway, STX gonna come back. No one believed in STX, but we're one game away.


i hate change and every time TL makes any i get upset.
but the old computers part is something that really should not be overloooked >.>
this is a STARCRAFT forum, expect people to be using some old comps.
/TLlostitspassionwhenallthesc2peoplecamelongago
"
baubo
Profile Joined September 2008
China3370 Posts
February 17 2012 22:47 GMT
#75
I like the new format, and I think a lot of people who prefer the old one is more due to being use to it than feeling it's better. One thing I will say for the new format is that it keeps spoilers to a minimum. For example, people can go through the top 5 games first without having to avoid the recaps that may spoil them.

Also, shame you didn't put Jangbi vs Action in the top 5 games. I think the uniqueness of it is great, and provide a great contrast to previous such strategies where the protoss reacted differently(ala great vs Bisu/free on Neo Medusa).
Meh
Kiett
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States7639 Posts
February 17 2012 23:09 GMT
#76
On February 18 2012 07:47 baubo wrote:
I like the new format, and I think a lot of people who prefer the old one is more due to being use to it than feeling it's better. One thing I will say for the new format is that it keeps spoilers to a minimum. For example, people can go through the top 5 games first without having to avoid the recaps that may spoil them.

Also, shame you didn't put Jangbi vs Action in the top 5 games. I think the uniqueness of it is great, and provide a great contrast to previous such strategies where the protoss reacted differently(ala great vs Bisu/free on Neo Medusa).

That was to eliminate redundancy. I already drew pictures for Jangbi vs. Action and Reality vs. Mind, so other good games went on the top 5. Likewise, I didn't draw for any of those games, even though they all had awesome moments.
Writer:o
jdsarge
Profile Joined October 2010
United States308 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-17 23:22:40
February 17 2012 23:22 GMT
#77
SKT bias much?

New format is awesome though.
Flobby
Profile Joined January 2012
Hong Kong58 Posts
February 17 2012 23:26 GMT
#78
I like old format
Sum41
Profile Joined November 2011
Chile345 Posts
February 18 2012 00:32 GMT
#79
the new style is awesome!
Hydralisk so fasts and dangerous :D
SaYyId
Profile Joined August 2010
Portugal277 Posts
February 18 2012 01:07 GMT
#80
I think it discourages new fans or followers like me that have always been using the one page layout (always doesnt have to mean for a long time )
No Strings. No attachments.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings64
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE148
ProTech140
SpeCial 122
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13556
Artosis 601
Shuttle 158
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm200
canceldota116
League of Legends
Doublelift3905
Counter-Strike
taco 196
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox396
AZ_Axe120
Other Games
summit1g6604
shahzam636
Day[9].tv584
C9.Mang0310
Maynarde151
Trikslyr60
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV180
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP53
• StrangeGG 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv584
Upcoming Events
OSC
22h 6m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 9h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.