• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:57
CEST 19:57
KST 02:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8901 users

[SPL] Proleague 2011 - 2012 Season Preview - Page 12

Forum Index > News
237 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 All
peekn
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1152 Posts
November 28 2011 03:47 GMT
#221
I'm very excited for this PL it is great because so far the match times have been early enough that I can watch them

Should be a great season can't wait for more games!!!!

CJ FIGHTING!!!
Jragon
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia1471 Posts
November 28 2011 06:44 GMT
#222
On November 25 2011 21:52 kuroshiroi wrote:
So much content... amazing write-up!

3-1 for SKT, huh? We'll see. We'll see.


Yeah you saw.

Only on watching BW do you fully remember what you've been missing: the tension, the back-and-forth, the positional dancing. The opening round has been great so far, it's fantastic to watch the pros find their feet again and shake off the rust. I've really been enjoying the new maps, too, they've brought out some really interesting plays.

Awesome write-up. Welcome back BW
"Bisu is just too good." - Jaedong (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=218995) "Bisu hyung's play is just too good" - Flash (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=225861)
weedhydra
Profile Joined October 2011
28 Posts
November 28 2011 09:27 GMT
#223
Good read.
tapk69
Profile Joined January 2011
Portugal264 Posts
November 28 2011 16:50 GMT
#224
i just hope some guys move to SC2 to see if they are as good as advertised by the fans... i think that there is enough audience and money for them to try SC2..
ja foste
slappy
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1271 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-28 19:50:28
November 28 2011 19:48 GMT
#225
On November 29 2011 01:50 tapk69 wrote:
i just hope some guys move to SC2 to see if they are as good as advertised by the fans... i think that there is enough audience and money for them to try SC2..


+ Show Spoiler +
I hope your mom (insert explicit notion here) to see if she is as good as advertised. I think there's enough audience and money for her to try.


I don't usually flame people on TL cuz I have respect for this clean and tidy forum, but cmon man GTFO. Of course Flash won't be as good as MVP right as he starts, MVP has hundreds of hours of practice. Still, I see MVP on the top sc2 rank and laugh cuz his greatest accomplishment in BW was beating Flash once, making their record 1-4. And you can see my team tag, I was rooting for him since he was Woonjin's best terran! XD. Don't even know why I wasted my time with this post, I'm just sick of hearing sc2 people say that our coveted players should make the switch

EDIT: you wanna see if BW players are as good as we say they are? How about you play a few BW matches on Fish server, then watch the KT vs team8 match tonight
jaedong imba
Zera
Profile Joined April 2010
Lithuania716 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-30 00:52:25
November 28 2011 22:05 GMT
#226
On November 26 2011 12:45 Zera wrote:
MOD edit: no spoilers!!!!!



Mod, it was not a spoiler, look at the time when it was written! It was before the matches started (or after the first game, can't remember now correctly). It was just a reaction to predictions! Please undo a warning.
#FPPS
Kazeyonoma
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2912 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-29 01:41:17
November 29 2011 01:40 GMT
#227
god, been waiting for SPL for what feels like forever. KT FIGHTING! and holy shit Mustaju,+ Show Spoiler +
pretty close/decent first week picks so far! ;x
I now have autographs of both BoxeR and NaDa. I can die happy. Lim Yo Hwan and Lee Yun Yeol FIGHTING forever!
ShadeR
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7535 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-29 12:43:07
November 29 2011 12:42 GMT
#228
On November 29 2011 04:48 slappy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2011 01:50 tapk69 wrote:
i just hope some guys move to SC2 to see if they are as good as advertised by the fans... i think that there is enough audience and money for them to try SC2..


+ Show Spoiler +
I hope your mom (insert explicit notion here) to see if she is as good as advertised. I think there's enough audience and money for her to try.


I don't usually flame people on TL cuz I have respect for this clean and tidy forum, but cmon man GTFO. Of course Flash won't be as good as MVP right as he starts, MVP has hundreds of hours of practice. Still, I see MVP on the top sc2 rank and laugh cuz his greatest accomplishment in BW was beating Flash once, making their record 1-4. And you can see my team tag, I was rooting for him since he was Woonjin's best terran! XD. Don't even know why I wasted my time with this post, I'm just sick of hearing sc2 people say that our coveted players should make the switch

EDIT: you wanna see if BW players are as good as we say they are? How about you play a few BW matches on Fish server, then watch the KT vs team8 match tonight

[image loading]
Credit to HotBid
tapk69
Profile Joined January 2011
Portugal264 Posts
November 29 2011 13:35 GMT
#229
sorry maybe i shouldnt have said it that way... im not saying to kill broodwar , i just wished to see a guy like flash switch and dedicate himself to SC2 .. Its like an evolution..
ja foste
slappy
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1271 Posts
November 29 2011 16:01 GMT
#230
On November 29 2011 22:35 tapk69 wrote:
sorry maybe i shouldnt have said it that way... im not saying to kill broodwar , i just wished to see a guy like flash switch and dedicate himself to SC2 .. Its like an evolution..


flash switching to sc2 would be like charizard evolving to charmander... sic
jaedong imba
kuroshiroi
Profile Joined November 2010
3149 Posts
November 29 2011 23:51 GMT
#231
On November 29 2011 10:40 Kazeyonoma wrote:
god, been waiting for SPL for what feels like forever. KT FIGHTING! and holy shit Mustaju,+ Show Spoiler +
pretty close/decent first week picks so far! ;x

+ Show Spoiler +
No kidding, man. If CJ takes out Ace 3-0 I'm asking Mustaju for LB predictions for the entire season


I just re-read a lot of this article, so goooood. BW has so many awesome writers!
Fly Jaedong, fly!
Heyoka
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Katowice25012 Posts
November 30 2011 00:53 GMT
#232
On November 29 2011 07:05 Zera wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2011 12:45 Zera wrote:
MOD edit: no spoilers!!!!!



Mod, it was not a spoiler, look at the time when it was written! It was before the matches started (or after the first game, can't remember now correctly). It was just a reaction to predictions! Please undo a warning.


I saw this was in mistake, so it was removed.
@RealHeyoka | ESL / DreamHack StarCraft Lead
ShadeR
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7535 Posts
November 30 2011 01:27 GMT
#233
On November 30 2011 01:01 slappy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2011 22:35 tapk69 wrote:
sorry maybe i shouldnt have said it that way... im not saying to kill broodwar , i just wished to see a guy like flash switch and dedicate himself to SC2 .. Its like an evolution..


flash switching to sc2 would be like charizard evolving to charmander... sic

Yeah all the next in line, natural progression, evolution arguments never made much sense to me. It's like Federer moving to competitive bat tennis =P
MrNomad
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States53 Posts
November 30 2011 14:55 GMT
#234
been watching these, sadly my schedule doesn't match up with the live airing
Nerd
RedW4rr10r
Profile Joined January 2010
Switzerland749 Posts
November 30 2011 21:46 GMT
#235
Nice article!
The map "Sniper Ridge" looks somewhat... suspicious...
Rip & Tear until it is done!
icclown
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Denmark270 Posts
December 02 2011 12:17 GMT
#236
On November 29 2011 04:48 slappy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2011 01:50 tapk69 wrote:
i just hope some guys move to SC2 to see if they are as good as advertised by the fans... i think that there is enough audience and money for them to try SC2..


+ Show Spoiler +
I hope your mom (insert explicit notion here) to see if she is as good as advertised. I think there's enough audience and money for her to try.


I don't usually flame people on TL cuz I have respect for this clean and tidy forum, but cmon man GTFO. Of course Flash won't be as good as MVP right as he starts, MVP has hundreds of hours of practice. Still, I see MVP on the top sc2 rank and laugh cuz his greatest accomplishment in BW was beating Flash once, making their record 1-4. And you can see my team tag, I was rooting for him since he was Woonjin's best terran! XD. Don't even know why I wasted my time with this post, I'm just sick of hearing sc2 people say that our coveted players should make the switch

EDIT: you wanna see if BW players are as good as we say they are? How about you play a few BW matches on Fish server, then watch the KT vs team8 match tonight



I so second this emotion... Reminds me of something Tasteless once said, something like: "The better you get, the more you realize how good these players really are..."... I'm only a D+/C- on iccup, so I have yet much to learn, but I still think these players are godly.

I play SC2 as well as highranked master, and still I'm not too impressed with the "pros" in this scene!

This season I think everyone should follow BW as it could potentially be the last season of PL (I sooooo hope not!!!) and it would be nice for all the new generation gamers/fans to have an insight in what BW is really about - not 1a vs. 1a -> to gg.

He who controls the past commands the future, He who commands the future, conquers the past. BUFFER INTO GG
ionize
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Ireland399 Posts
December 04 2011 09:17 GMT
#237
Thanks for that write-up. I'm excited to follow my first ever Proleague.
I just love video games, what's your excuse?
growl
Profile Joined January 2010
United States203 Posts
December 05 2011 06:29 GMT
#238
Amazing predictions for the first week. Holy cow those were accurate.
Prev 1 10 11 12 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 353
UpATreeSC 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1272
actioN 468
BeSt 220
Dewaltoss 199
firebathero 94
Zeus 71
Trap 41
zelot 28
soO 26
Sexy 26
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 20
JYJ 20
Shine 20
NaDa 7
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7294
qojqva2135
Dendi833
420jenkins163
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1134
Fnx 786
x6flipin349
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6544
crisheroes5077
Liquid`Hasu683
Other Games
Beastyqt770
B2W.Neo618
ceh9489
byalli350
KnowMe161
ArmadaUGS156
Khaldor142
C9.Mang0139
TKL 118
BRAT_OK 75
Trikslyr57
Railgan11
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV267
BasetradeTV193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream148
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH313
• StrangeGG 57
• Reevou 8
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 45
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• blackmanpl 18
• FirePhoenix12
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV414
League of Legends
• Nemesis3947
• TFBlade916
Other Games
• Shiphtur337
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 3m
Kung Fu Cup
17h 3m
Stellar Fest
19h 3m
The PondCast
1d 16h
OSC
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.