• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:43
CEST 08:43
KST 15:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8836 users

New TL Logos, Shirts, and Poster - Page 51

Forum Index > News
1338 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 67 Next
Lovedoll
Profile Joined November 2011
Japan540 Posts
November 18 2011 05:14 GMT
#1001
Really nice work! Like a few others have said, I too would like if the poster print with all three horses could be on a shirt. Or at least a "Random Horse" because I play Random and not one specific race at a time.
Spread your eggs until they crack!
jjhchsc2
Profile Joined December 2010
Korea (South)2393 Posts
November 18 2011 05:16 GMT
#1002
WOW LOOKS GREAT!
Lee Ssang/ Lee Shin/ Kim Jung Woo/ Kim Min Chul/Jun Tae Yang/Park Soo Ho/Lee Jung Hoon/Choi Sung Hoon/ Moon Sung Won/Park Ji Soo/ Lee Ho Joon/ Jang Min Chul/ Kim Seung Chul/SaSe/IdrA/Ret Fighting! BW4Life
sOvrn
Profile Joined April 2010
United States678 Posts
November 18 2011 05:16 GMT
#1003
Totally awesome designs. I've been visiting this page pretty much non-stop for like a year and a half now and it's provided me with countless hours of entertainment. Bought the Steel horse shirt!!

<3 TL.net !!!!
My favorites: Terran - Maru // Protoss - SoS // Zerg - soO ~~~ fighting!
Sayer
Profile Joined August 2009
United States403 Posts
November 18 2011 05:21 GMT
#1004
wow very very nice. Really like the Protoss and Zerg. Terran on the other hand, I feel it can be better. I think it couldve looked better if there was red in it, it also feels a lil bit bland imho.
SheerStress
Profile Joined July 2010
84 Posts
November 18 2011 05:26 GMT
#1005
ahhhhh i want the terran one but i like the shirt colors for the other races better what do i dooo?!!?
Deezl
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States355 Posts
November 18 2011 05:40 GMT
#1006
wantage commence!
Three hundred lives of men I have walked this world, and now I have no time.
Steve[nK]
Profile Joined March 2008
Australia8 Posts
November 18 2011 05:42 GMT
#1007
looks sweet, gw!
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-18 05:59:03
November 18 2011 05:56 GMT
#1008
On November 18 2011 13:57 PlainShane wrote:
Too bad the TL shop sucks. There is a necessity for an explanation of sizing, brand, etc..



They did this before. A long, long time ago when the first design by jellycat was made. So, I'm lead to believe the sizes follow the same principles as the rest.

American sizing.

On November 18 2011 13:56 Kaiyotic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2011 12:06 snotboogie wrote:
I feel like the only one who doesn't like these. I think the minimalistic, clean horse logo was awesome and embodied the spirit of a site that is no-nonsense and substance-over-style. I just think these logos lose that feeling of congruency =(

Nope, you're not alone. I'm also of the opinion that logos should be simple. I also disagree with the race of the horse not changing, but w/e, Terran fits with the blue. Overall, I don't mind since it's just a promo, but would if it were to be permanent.


Just wait until the next set of t-shirts/hoodies. You cannot please everybody.
duckyR
Profile Joined September 2010
United States93 Posts
November 18 2011 06:08 GMT
#1009
I like the concept drawing for zerg much more than the final zerg logo. The longer tusks and the more sinister look just makes it seem more zerg-like.
Wings of Liberty
JuTo
Profile Joined December 2010
United States30 Posts
November 18 2011 06:11 GMT
#1010
thats so sick ahahaha
"Roach/Immortal is pretty good against Stalkers"
Crisium
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1618 Posts
November 18 2011 06:13 GMT
#1011
Personally I can't stand that new Zerg Horse logo at the top of the site. The other two race designs are better, but man is the zerg one currently really out of place at the top of the site.
Broodwar and Stork forever! List of BW players with most Ro16, Ro8: http://tinyurl.com/BWRo16-Ro8
BlissX1
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States328 Posts
November 18 2011 06:24 GMT
#1012
just gotta say. this stuff is sick. But i hate the new zerg logo at the top. I think terran looks best cause it is really solid. then protoss how about we change the logo at the top to what we want have it customizable like the side bar... OR! how about the logo goes to the race that is currently holding GSL champion
XtremeOneZ 4 Life Bliss[x.1]
Pointyfern
Profile Joined August 2011
4 Posts
November 18 2011 06:39 GMT
#1013
I like the Terran design the most, but I love the colours of the other shirts. That type of gray isn't my colour, so it's too bad I suppose (I'll probably wait for the summer designs).

(I know there's someone who will be the total opposite of me - I'm just expressing my desire for a different colour Terran shirt, though I know you make the decision on purpose)
stoneric
Profile Joined April 2010
United States69 Posts
November 18 2011 06:42 GMT
#1014
Need big man sizes! 3X or 4X please! Would love you long time!
sup?
michielbrands
Profile Joined June 2011
Netherlands1146 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-18 06:49:12
November 18 2011 06:47 GMT
#1015
Order placed, the Spirit/Protoss version of the shirt Wanted to buy the poster aswell, but the flightcost were a little to high for me to europe

Dislike the colour of the zerg shirt btw. Isn't there a possiblity for the future to bring out the different shirts on different colours?

...... Oh btw. people.......today it's PROVIDENCE time :D :D So looking forward to the barcraft in Utrecht Netherlands this sunday :D
- me (L) competitive gaming -
Jimmy Raynor
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
902 Posts
November 18 2011 06:48 GMT
#1016
Hey, if I want to get one for Christmas do you think there will be any T-Shirts available then? If I remember correctly the last ones got sold out pretty fast or am I wrong? If anyone could answer me it would be great!
Juliette
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6003 Posts
November 18 2011 06:48 GMT
#1017
I really need to comment on this after seeing it this morning.

As much as I really want to LOVE the protoss one, Steel looks so amazing. Therefore (hopefully soon) I will purchase both ^^.

Amazing work.
OKAY FROM THAT PERSPECTIVE I SEE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT
MountainDewJunkie
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States10347 Posts
November 18 2011 07:07 GMT
#1018
Would be nice if that poster was a t-shirt.
[21:07] <Shock710> whats wrong with her face [20:50] <dAPhREAk> i beat it the day after it came out | <BLinD-RawR> esports is a giant vagina
Crisium
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1618 Posts
November 18 2011 07:10 GMT
#1019
So now that the picture at the top is the Terran Horse it is much better (and fits with the TL color scheme).

Not to insult, but that Zerg one has no place atop the current TL page, it just looks absurdly out of place. The Protoss one would be better than the Zerg, but either keep the original or just have the Terran one at the top. My opinion, since I am not sure if this is permanent.
Broodwar and Stork forever! List of BW players with most Ro16, Ro8: http://tinyurl.com/BWRo16-Ro8
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-18 10:33:16
November 18 2011 07:14 GMT
#1020
It's not permanent, just to draw attention to the new shirts.

But yes I agree the "Steel" looks just right up there.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 67 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 428
Hyuk 237
Leta 228
Hyun 97
Hm[arnc] 25
Shinee 22
ZergMaN 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
League of Legends
JimRising 773
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King131
Other Games
summit1g8816
WinterStarcraft507
ArmadaUGS70
Nina64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick778
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream162
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2327
League of Legends
• Rush1413
• Lourlo1138
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 17m
INu's Battles
5h 17m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 17m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 17m
Replay Cast
16h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.