• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:30
CEST 23:30
KST 06:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7556 users

New TL Logos, Shirts, and Poster - Page 46

Forum Index > News
1338 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 67 Next
Edenspring
Profile Joined August 2011
Croatia8 Posts
November 17 2011 22:43 GMT
#901
don't know if this was already asked but how big is the supply.....I'm guessing bigger than the usual few thousand because they are still not sold out....the reason I'm asking is that I don't have money on my account currently....so I'm not going to be able to order right away....while reading the article I got the feeling that the supply was not limited, as with the esport shirt....don't know if I got the right idea...anyone know anything more about this?
Avalain
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada308 Posts
November 17 2011 22:43 GMT
#902
On November 18 2011 07:32 Noak3 wrote:
I LOVE the protoss shirt, it's fantastic. The terran shirt is cool too.
I don't like the zerg shirt very much though, which is really unfortunate because I play zerg. If the zerg design could be changed that'd be awesome. Not that I'd want to downplay any of the hard effort that you guys put into it! I just wouldn't buy the zerg shirt as is. Maybe change the black color to something that goes a bit better with the color of the horse and change the horse design a little bit. The background of the horse design clashes with the black I feel as well.
BUT
I'm seriously considering buying the protoss shirt, don't change that one at all. I LOVE the way it glows blue and its armor looks fantastic. Great job on that one :D!



Actually, I think the shirt is more of a brown colour, which would go very well with the rest of the horse logo.
You know what unit really has balance problems? Colossi. Why, they look like they could be blown over in a stiff wind!
VGhost
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3621 Posts
November 17 2011 22:43 GMT
#903
The Protoss horse is most excellent. The Terran horse is pretty sweet too.

But the "Zerg" horse, badass as it is, is actually an Undead horse (and sweet as WC3 horse logos would be, I assume we're not actually going there.)
#4427 || I am not going to scan a ferret.
CreativeAlias
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States49 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-17 22:46:09
November 17 2011 22:45 GMT
#904
The Protoss shirt is amazing, and the Terran shirt is pretty neat, but, while the Zerg shirt is accurate in that it looks like a vicious mutant, I find it creepy. Maybe make it (the horse) a little less freaky-looking by closing the mouth and making it not look quite so much like a disembodied head?
"Once upon a time, 1-A. Good night little boy."--Day[9]
Sgtmt
Profile Joined May 2011
United States72 Posts
November 17 2011 22:48 GMT
#905
All of the designs are awesome/amazing, and i hope i can afford to get one of each shirt.

Did any of these people complaining about the banner read the OP?
Avalain
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada308 Posts
November 17 2011 22:57 GMT
#906
On November 18 2011 07:43 Edenspring wrote:
don't know if this was already asked but how big is the supply.....I'm guessing bigger than the usual few thousand because they are still not sold out....the reason I'm asking is that I don't have money on my account currently....so I'm not going to be able to order right away....while reading the article I got the feeling that the supply was not limited, as with the esport shirt....don't know if I got the right idea...anyone know anything more about this?


IIRC the last batch of regular TL shirts sold out in 3 days. I kind of remember finding out about it the day after they went on sale and then waiting to talk to my wife before buying it.....and then they were gone before I could get one the next day.

I do hope that these shirts have a larger supply than the last time. I guarantee that they can sell a lot more than that.
You know what unit really has balance problems? Colossi. Why, they look like they could be blown over in a stiff wind!
Edenspring
Profile Joined August 2011
Croatia8 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-17 23:04:52
November 17 2011 23:04 GMT
#907
On November 18 2011 07:57 Avalain wrote:

IIRC the last batch of regular TL shirts sold out in 3 days. I kind of remember finding out about it the day after they went on sale and then waiting to talk to my wife before buying it.....and then they were gone before I could get one the next day.

I do hope that these shirts have a larger supply than the last time. I guarantee that they can sell a lot more than that.



ya, similar thing happened to me..by the time I saw that a new batch was up for grabs they were already sold out..gonna be really sad if loose the opportunity to get one again....
FlamingTurd
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1059 Posts
November 17 2011 23:09 GMT
#908
[B]
IIRC the last batch of regular TL shirts sold out in 3 days. I kind of remember finding out about it the day after they went on sale and then waiting to talk to my wife before buying it.....and then they were gone before I could get one the next day.

I do hope that these shirts have a larger supply than the last time. I guarantee that they can sell a lot more than that.



Actually the last time the jerseys were up for sale they were sold out in about a day.
Nerf MMMT!!! Liquid`Ret Hwaiting!!!
Nazeron
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada1046 Posts
November 17 2011 23:14 GMT
#909
Awesome looking
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ghostface_Killa
Profile Joined March 2011
United States168 Posts
November 17 2011 23:15 GMT
#910
On November 18 2011 06:03 csn_JohnClark wrote:
not only not sold on it.. but it goes against all design principles for a business logo. So how will these new logos look in Black and White on letter head or will they translate well to the 'main stream' ? Those are things that should be considered. The old logo was the best organization logo in esports in my opinion. The new stuff.. is looks like the old websites and logos of days gone by. However.. to clarify.. its a very solid T-shirt for this demographic. Granted the SC2 community in NA is fairly new to the whole 'esports thing.. but these T-shirts fit right in for the most part.


Well said, I hope they don't abandom the old logo. Though the new ones look brilliant on their own, I wouldn't be caught dead wearing them on my shirt, jacket or hat. The old logo, on the other hand, has tons of potential.
Arrested for what, baby? Being awesome?
Torrel
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada11 Posts
November 17 2011 23:16 GMT
#911
New Shirts look AWESOME!! Can't wait till it gets here ^^
MrSparkle
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada135 Posts
November 17 2011 23:17 GMT
#912
These look great. I really like the Toss and Zerg ones. Going to have to budget for a new shirt and poster -.-
JollyGreen
Profile Joined August 2011
United States3 Posts
November 17 2011 23:22 GMT
#913

So disappointed that there are still no XXL sizes.

Please realize that some of us are extremely tall and need larger sizes, not to forget about the heavy-set people among us as well. We all would like to rep TL wear if you'd give us a chance!
DamageControL
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States4222 Posts
November 17 2011 23:23 GMT
#914
On November 18 2011 08:15 Ghostface_Killa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2011 06:03 csn_JohnClark wrote:
not only not sold on it.. but it goes against all design principles for a business logo. So how will these new logos look in Black and White on letter head or will they translate well to the 'main stream' ? Those are things that should be considered. The old logo was the best organization logo in esports in my opinion. The new stuff.. is looks like the old websites and logos of days gone by. However.. to clarify.. its a very solid T-shirt for this demographic. Granted the SC2 community in NA is fairly new to the whole 'esports thing.. but these T-shirts fit right in for the most part.


Well said, I hope they don't abandom the old logo. Though the new ones look brilliant on their own, I wouldn't be caught dead wearing them on my shirt, jacket or hat. The old logo, on the other hand, has tons of potential.

They have said multiple times in this threat that this is not a permanent change of logs; the change is for promotional purposes only.
Liquid | SKT
Prose
Profile Joined June 2004
Canada314 Posts
November 17 2011 23:26 GMT
#915
HOLY BRiLLIANCE. Just the alliteration and word wizardy with

SPIRIT
SWARM
STEEL

earn my vote!

I'm now trying to come up with runnerups

Mental
Mettle
Metal

Psionic
Parasitic
Patriotic

Halo
Husk
Helm




April showers bring May flowers bring June bugs bring JulyZerg.
Tipany
Profile Joined November 2010
United States368 Posts
November 17 2011 23:29 GMT
#916
Don't like any three of them :/

Something about it...
wat.
RogerRus
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Norway87 Posts
November 17 2011 23:30 GMT
#917
I'd actually want the red version of the original design by sh0gun instead... Make them into shirts too! =[
And having the sketches of spirit and swarm on white t-shirts would look cool too imo...
With that said, awesome shirts!
I would love to change the world, but they wont give me the source code!
critique
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States135 Posts
November 17 2011 23:36 GMT
#918
If it has TLO's fashion seal of approval, it would be foolish not to buy one.
Jerrymander
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19 Posts
November 17 2011 23:39 GMT
#919
=O

...instant buy. great shirts. now if only i could catch one of those blue team shirts, my wardrobe would be complete...
CaptainSmail
Profile Joined April 2011
United States18 Posts
November 17 2011 23:40 GMT
#920
SO COOL!
"I want to take a shot off your belly button, Tasteless!" - Artossis
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 67 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 248
SteadfastSC 116
Nina 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2294
910 61
Bale 14
Super Smash Bros
PPMD51
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1040
Other Games
summit1g5977
Grubby2335
shahzam584
C9.Mang0190
Liquid`Ken3
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 63
• Hupsaiya 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• Hinosc 0
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21265
Other Games
• imaqtpie867
• Shiphtur241
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 30m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 30m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 30m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.