• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:38
CEST 04:38
KST 11:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7573 users

New TL Logos, Shirts, and Poster - Page 28

Forum Index > News
1338 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 67 Next
Mip
Profile Joined June 2010
United States63 Posts
November 17 2011 14:46 GMT
#541
No random shirt? Guess I'll have to buy all 3. Playing random is expensive.
Sphen5117
Profile Joined September 2011
United States413 Posts
November 17 2011 14:47 GMT
#542
Ho-ly SHIT. I'd buy that even if it DIDN'T support ESPORTS.
Tennet
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1458 Posts
November 17 2011 14:49 GMT
#543
Awesome! What a great thing to wake up and see.
"The harder it gets, the more you need to focus on the basics." - Seo Gyung Jong
TheRealNanMan
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1471 Posts
November 17 2011 14:49 GMT
#544
So sic! I'm going to buy all 3 of these!!!
Sc2 Caster | Host of Sc2 Up & Coming | The Godfather of Team LXG | Sc2 Historian | Youtube.com/NanMan | Twitch.tv/TheRealNanMan | Twitter.com/TheRealNanMan |
JayConn
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States408 Posts
November 17 2011 14:49 GMT
#545
I typically don't like any shirts with graphics on them, but these are by far the coolest t-shirts I've ever seen.
DivinO
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4796 Posts
November 17 2011 14:50 GMT
#546
Yup. They're perfect.
LiquipediaBrain in my filth.
PetitCrabe
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada410 Posts
November 17 2011 14:52 GMT
#547
They are incredible but im afraid my size will to small. I usually go for small but youre saying they are slightly smaller than american average size?
Cimba
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany20 Posts
November 17 2011 14:53 GMT
#548
It's amazing how TL is able to surpass all expectations... every time! oO
Resilient
Profile Joined June 2010
United Kingdom1431 Posts
November 17 2011 14:57 GMT
#549
The Sad Zealot won the t-shirt war at least, Protoss shirt is sick.
RatInPink
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden41 Posts
November 17 2011 14:58 GMT
#550
Zerg one look kinda dull, but overall realy cool
//theRIP
MCMXVI
Profile Joined August 2010
Norway1193 Posts
November 17 2011 14:59 GMT
#551
Great designs I must say! But I have one question that I hope wont go unanswered;

One of the shirts I ordered from you guys, either the winged horse or the blue team jersey (I cant remember which one atm, and I'm unable to check) was produced in Haiti. Have you checked that it is not a product of child labour?

I'd apreciate if this gets answered.
In capitalist America, bank robs YOU!
sVnteen
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany2238 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-17 15:00:58
November 17 2011 14:59 GMT
#552
wow these shirts look so insanely awesome


wont be able to afford yet another one sadly

like the terran one the most

also the logo next to the TL sign looks sick
MY LIFE STARTS NOW ♥
CSD
Profile Joined August 2010
United States13 Posts
November 17 2011 15:00 GMT
#553
just bought one! sick designs, very excited to get mine in the mail! :D
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
November 17 2011 15:01 GMT
#554
Is there only a certain quantitiy available? Because right now i am super poor and can not afford the shirts
But i don't want to miss out of one either, plz tell me there are enough for everyone ^^
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Lynda
Profile Joined May 2010
649 Posts
November 17 2011 15:02 GMT
#555
the new designs look so incredibly excellent
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
November 17 2011 15:02 GMT
#556
On November 17 2011 23:41 ClosureZ wrote:
In my opinion: Protoss T-shirt > Zerg T-Shirt > Terran T-Shirt!



Protoss T-shirt is best?
Are you kidding me!?

Look at how the nose of the Terran t-shirt is like a gun and simultaneously a cockpit it's totally imba. And zerg? It's been said that zerglings were originally creatures somewhat like dogs before they got infested. I could see Swarm being an infested horse for sure. If anything Terran needs a nerf and ...

Sorry sorry... It's just a habit on these forums.

Actually I think all three are stellar, but my god Spirit is amazing. Definitely gotta get my hands on one of those.
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
PizzaParty
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada169 Posts
November 17 2011 15:03 GMT
#557
Argh I play Terran but I find the Protoss shirt so much more badass...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojMkw6lZ-PY
ReboundEU
Profile Joined September 2010
508 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-17 15:07:43
November 17 2011 15:04 GMT
#558
On November 17 2011 23:59 MCMXVI wrote:
Great designs I must say! But I have one question that I hope wont go unanswered;

One of the shirts I ordered from you guys, either the winged horse or the blue team jersey (I cant remember which one atm, and I'm unable to check) was produced in Haiti. Have you checked that it is not a product of child labour?

I'd apreciate if this gets answered.


Were did u read that one?

Here's the label on t-shirts: http://www.teamliquid.net/staff/R1CH/ShirtGallery/shirtlabelTL.png

Honduras: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honduras
Haiti: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haiti

A world of difference...and i don't think they would make these t-shirts in separate countries...what would be the benefit. The more u make at 1 firm..the less costs are. Not to mention potential differences in quality...so no.
U MAD BRO?
DwD
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden8621 Posts
November 17 2011 15:04 GMT
#559
Protoss look baws. But I dont see myself walking around outside with a T-shirt like that
I think I'll get the poster though!
~ T-ARA ~ DREAMCATCHER ~ EVERGLOW ~ OH MY GIRL ~ DIA ~ BOL4 ~ CHUNGHA ~
Steel
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Japan2283 Posts
November 17 2011 15:04 GMT
#560
Nice!!

You should make the Logo in the Banner cycles randomly through the three horses!
Try another route paperboy.
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 67 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings110
davetesta37
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft326
ByuN 274
RuFF_SC2 158
ViBE99
CosmosSc2 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2323
GuemChi 1316
MaD[AoV]228
Sharp 176
910 64
Bale 18
NaDa 8
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever361
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 707
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox874
Other Games
summit1g9112
JimRising 598
C9.Mang0350
Trikslyr35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick817
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP60
• EnkiAlexander 53
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo531
Other Games
• Shiphtur551
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
13h 22m
The PondCast
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 19h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.