• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:20
CEST 14:20
KST 21:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8819 users

[GSL] Code S Nov '11 - RO32 Week Two Preview - Page 4

Forum Index > News
116 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Cloud9157
Profile Joined December 2010
United States2968 Posts
November 08 2011 01:53 GMT
#61
Clide taking 2nd over Huk won't happen imo.

Huk too good. Dunno how he will do against Puzzle however.
"Are you absolutely sure that armor only affects the health portion of a protoss army??? That doesn't sound right to me. source?" -Some idiot
FuzzyJAM
Profile Joined July 2010
Scotland9300 Posts
November 08 2011 01:54 GMT
#62
Oh jeez, how can anyone have their favourite player be Polt and love SuperNova too? You'll be saying your favourite Zerg is Lucky next.
Did you ever say Yes to a single joy?
Kiett
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States7639 Posts
November 08 2011 01:59 GMT
#63
Actually going to try and attend GSL tonight to watch group F. Hopefully it'll be fun. Nada & Oz fighting <3
Writer:o
babylon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
8765 Posts
November 08 2011 02:42 GMT
#64
On November 08 2011 09:49 NuclearJudas wrote:
Great article, guys! :D

My thoughts on Group F: I can't shake the feeling that NaDa is going to turn it on. I read the "Letter to the Sky"-thread and watch the I AM NADA moment from MLG, and just feel that fire that burns everyone it touches. And now that it kinda looks that NaDa will go to the army soon (Wars killing eSports), I can't see him looking to go out quietly, instead with a huge bang. I don't like calling a champ before the Ro16 because of how volatile the groups are (damn Bo1's), but I'll make a prediction that NaDa will make a huge splash this season, and possibly take the whole thing. Hopefully he is practising hard and will show us the NaDa I know is in there.

Also, Taeja is fucking scary and will beat whoever he faces for the second place spot (his TvP looks unfair at times). I don't know why, but I don't really like Oz. Maybe it's because of Wolf and other guys hyping his ass up, but there's just something that keeps me from believing in him. Coca is good, but his ZvT looks very vulnerable, and I altough his ZvP is damned stellar, there's two Terrans in the group. Tough shit.

tl;dr: NaDa fanboy believing he'll turn it on and Taeja will follow him to Ro16.

NaDa isn't even my favorite Terran, but what I wouldn't give to see him win a GSL in epic NaDa fashion ... c'mon, NaDa. I'll even root for you against Bomber, MMA, and MVP! D:
The KY
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom6252 Posts
November 08 2011 02:44 GMT
#65
On November 08 2011 10:53 Cloud9157 wrote:
Clide taking 2nd over Huk won't happen imo.

Huk too good. Dunno how he will do against Puzzle however.


Puzzle is a bit of a mystery to me, I hear from various sources about his exciting and strong play and then every time I sit and watch a game of his, without fail, he bombs. I want to like him. He has a cool ID. I like players with cool IDs. I hope Huk and Puzzle advance, basically 0_0
Doof
Profile Joined October 2010
United States204 Posts
November 08 2011 03:00 GMT
#66
On November 08 2011 10:59 Kiett wrote:
Actually going to try and attend GSL tonight to watch group F. Hopefully it'll be fun. Nada & Oz fighting <3


:O So jealous! What a sick group. Should be awesome games!
Every day should be a good day to die
TheNessman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4158 Posts
November 08 2011 03:23 GMT
#67
WTF HE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE EFFORT :O :O :O :!?!??
~~! youtube.com/xmungam1 !~~
Supert0fu
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States499 Posts
November 08 2011 03:26 GMT
#68
Roflmao at new symbol.
Avan
Profile Joined March 2011
Brazil121 Posts
November 08 2011 03:26 GMT
#69
Why, Fionn, WHY ARE YOUR ARTICLES SO GOOOOOOOOOD? <3
"I have never tasted Death, Zeratul. Nor shall I". Liquid'HerO FIGHTING!
Shebuha
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada1335 Posts
November 08 2011 04:25 GMT
#70
"but with Ensnare finally gone from Code S, there is an empty spot for the player who somehow stays in Code S without reason."

LOL I LOVE YOU!!! Awesome reaD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dragonmaster26
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia311 Posts
November 08 2011 04:38 GMT
#71
Fionn why didn't you mention how happy SlayerS_MMA must have been when Polt lost? It was a great day for him
Flowjo
Profile Joined March 2011
United States928 Posts
November 08 2011 04:43 GMT
#72
Fionn..... stop making everyone think you are the number 1 polt fan.... that's my spot
IMNestea's biggest fan.
VariousTence
Profile Joined August 2011
Belgium68 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-08 06:50:17
November 08 2011 06:09 GMT
#73
I think Taeja or what is a little bit overrated. He got pwned by IMMvp two times in WCG in a row and by IMHappy so convincingly even though many people predicted he would advance as first of that group in ro16 before it started,

What about last GSL? He was predicted as the first player to advance out of that group in ro.32 but collapsed so helplessly.

He will go back to Code B where he belonged to originally this time for sure.
Incredible Miracle for my life! :D
kofman
Profile Joined August 2011
Andorra698 Posts
November 08 2011 06:33 GMT
#74
On November 08 2011 11:42 babylon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2011 09:49 NuclearJudas wrote:
Great article, guys! :D

My thoughts on Group F: I can't shake the feeling that NaDa is going to turn it on. I read the "Letter to the Sky"-thread and watch the I AM NADA moment from MLG, and just feel that fire that burns everyone it touches. And now that it kinda looks that NaDa will go to the army soon (Wars killing eSports), I can't see him looking to go out quietly, instead with a huge bang. I don't like calling a champ before the Ro16 because of how volatile the groups are (damn Bo1's), but I'll make a prediction that NaDa will make a huge splash this season, and possibly take the whole thing. Hopefully he is practising hard and will show us the NaDa I know is in there.

Also, Taeja is fucking scary and will beat whoever he faces for the second place spot (his TvP looks unfair at times). I don't know why, but I don't really like Oz. Maybe it's because of Wolf and other guys hyping his ass up, but there's just something that keeps me from believing in him. Coca is good, but his ZvT looks very vulnerable, and I altough his ZvP is damned stellar, there's two Terrans in the group. Tough shit.

tl;dr: NaDa fanboy believing he'll turn it on and Taeja will follow him to Ro16.

NaDa isn't even my favorite Terran, but what I wouldn't give to see him win a GSL in epic NaDa fashion ... c'mon, NaDa. I'll even root for you against Bomber, MMA, and MVP! D:

Nada hasn't done anything noteworthy in sc2... i doubt he will somehow start now.
LXR
Profile Joined June 2011
357 Posts
November 08 2011 06:36 GMT
#75
Huk fighting! I hope that he can recover from his games at ROG. If he can, then maybe he can make it to the finals!
happyness
Profile Joined June 2010
United States2400 Posts
November 08 2011 07:48 GMT
#76
<3 the happy terran
ViperPL
Profile Joined March 2011
Poland1775 Posts
November 08 2011 08:18 GMT
#77
Leave Losira-cat alone! Why do you want to change it?
A dota player and lol player walk into a bar. The dota player says: "lol sucks". Lol player couldn't deny. http://i.imgur.com/FpLeTf1.gif
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
November 08 2011 08:30 GMT
#78
Fionn just made a fanboy out of me. Absolutely love your style of writing, it's one that makes the players and tournaments seem (almost) as exciting as some of the BW starleagues, and if it weren't for your writing I probably wouldn't follow GSL nearly as much and as well as I do.
memes are a dish best served dank
Beyonder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands15103 Posts
November 08 2011 09:10 GMT
#79
On November 08 2011 15:33 kofman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2011 11:42 babylon wrote:
On November 08 2011 09:49 NuclearJudas wrote:
Great article, guys! :D

My thoughts on Group F: I can't shake the feeling that NaDa is going to turn it on. I read the "Letter to the Sky"-thread and watch the I AM NADA moment from MLG, and just feel that fire that burns everyone it touches. And now that it kinda looks that NaDa will go to the army soon (Wars killing eSports), I can't see him looking to go out quietly, instead with a huge bang. I don't like calling a champ before the Ro16 because of how volatile the groups are (damn Bo1's), but I'll make a prediction that NaDa will make a huge splash this season, and possibly take the whole thing. Hopefully he is practising hard and will show us the NaDa I know is in there.

Also, Taeja is fucking scary and will beat whoever he faces for the second place spot (his TvP looks unfair at times). I don't know why, but I don't really like Oz. Maybe it's because of Wolf and other guys hyping his ass up, but there's just something that keeps me from believing in him. Coca is good, but his ZvT looks very vulnerable, and I altough his ZvP is damned stellar, there's two Terrans in the group. Tough shit.

tl;dr: NaDa fanboy believing he'll turn it on and Taeja will follow him to Ro16.

NaDa isn't even my favorite Terran, but what I wouldn't give to see him win a GSL in epic NaDa fashion ... c'mon, NaDa. I'll even root for you against Bomber, MMA, and MVP! D:

Nada hasn't done anything noteworthy in sc2... i doubt he will somehow start now.


GSL2: RO8
GSL4: RO8
GSL5: RO8
GSL WC: ro16
GSL6: RO4
GSL ST: ro16
GSL7: Ro16
GSL8: RO16
GSL9: RO32

You make me cry irl
Moderator
Rapier
Profile Joined January 2011
United States13 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-08 09:23:33
November 08 2011 09:19 GMT
#80
[QUOTE]On November 08 2011 04:22 Waxangel wrote:





(T)TSL_Clide - After getting to the quarterfinals last season, the greatest player in the world embarks on a quest to make it to the semifinals for the very first time. Clide, who has never fallen out of Code S, will have to play his very best and get to at least the quarterfinals for the second straight season not to fall back into being "16Clide" once more. Last season, he defeated Ryung in to make it to the round of sixteen for the first time in his career, going on to take MMA to the edge, only losing in the final game of a five game series.






I think you meant to say "make it to the round of 8" or "defeated Ryung, making it through the round of 16..." .
Other wise, great article as ususal, love your writing guys!

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko456
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39542
Bisu 1413
firebathero 1295
Horang2 939
Hyuk 399
BeSt 379
EffOrt 279
Mini 268
Larva 250
Light 230
[ Show more ]
Soma 211
ZerO 120
Rush 92
Mong 91
Leta 91
Snow 78
Barracks 75
Pusan 66
Sea.KH 52
Shinee 38
JYJ 37
ToSsGirL 37
NaDa 31
Aegong 29
Mind 29
Yoon 26
Sexy 26
zelot 21
sorry 21
Bale 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
JulyZerg 11
Noble 11
Icarus 7
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
Gorgc820
XaKoH 393
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1289
Khaldor1036
Other Games
gofns32253
singsing2521
olofmeister1414
B2W.Neo321
Livibee193
hiko135
Mew2King79
ArmadaUGS61
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream271
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH181
• StrangeGG 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 12
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
40m
OSC
9h 40m
CranKy Ducklings
21h 40m
Online Event
22h 40m
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.