• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:10
CEST 19:10
KST 02:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9252 users

[Sold Out] 3rd Liquid Shirt Batch - Page 13

Forum Index > News
480 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 25 Next All
Corrik
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1416 Posts
October 19 2011 10:47 GMT
#241
On October 19 2011 19:37 Devanthar wrote:
Just ordered! Thx for this! But can you only buy the liquid team shirt with paypal?


I used my debit card.
ELA
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark4608 Posts
October 19 2011 10:48 GMT
#242
Only American Large and Extra large left :S :S

I can't believe I missed out on ANOTHER batch..
The first link of chain forged, the first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.
iaretehnoob
Profile Joined June 2004
Sweden741 Posts
October 19 2011 10:53 GMT
#243
We require more mediums?!

well, now I bought ESPORTS.
Fus
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1112 Posts
October 19 2011 10:54 GMT
#244
Sold out are you kidding me..? =DDDDDDDD
NaNiwa | Innovation | Flash | DeMuslim ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Baum
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany1010 Posts
October 19 2011 10:55 GMT
#245
On October 19 2011 09:34 Milqman wrote:
I'm going to be perfectly honest, the team Liquid shirt is in my opinion the ugliest of all the progaming shirts that I have seen. I actually can't think of one that I think looks worse.

Its a shame that all the inferior teams have such professional looking jerseys while this one looks a design put together in MS paint on a really bad looking blue shirt.

My favorite is Fnatic's - looks like a real jersey... http://fnatic.com/filestorage/imagedb/full/7931.jpg




Funny how my first thought was the Fnatic shirt when I tried to think of ugly team shirts.
I want to be with those who share secret things or else alone.
tQDanTe
Profile Joined January 2008
United States270 Posts
October 19 2011 11:02 GMT
#246
Aww snap, I bought a shirt but + shipping to hawaii it was 31 bucks :{
UniqueKnowledge on PSN; Sup
CutieBK
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Sweden227 Posts
October 19 2011 11:04 GMT
#247
Why oh why, cruel Gods, must you make it so that the new batch comes when I am so stripped for cash I might as well be a 19th century bohemian living on the streets of Paris?!
nimdil
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Poland3774 Posts
October 19 2011 11:06 GMT
#248
I'm out of cash now so definitely you should print more as I want to buy one! You could print some in Europe for all of us living on the old continent, really.

I don't get people complaining about the design of team liquid t-shirt. It looks nice. It's not as pretentious like tshirts of other teams like i.e. complexity.
SeriouR
Profile Joined November 2010
Spain622 Posts
October 19 2011 11:10 GMT
#249
I have a doubt, Why is it you can't put the sponsor icons in the shirt you sell? I mean, at worst it would provide free publicity for the brands that sponsor you and it will only be benefitial, no?
Trance music makes the fairys dance
TORTOISE
Profile Joined December 2010
United States515 Posts
October 19 2011 11:14 GMT
#250
It seems that Nazgul, not Jesus, listens to my prayers ^_^
◕ ‿‿ ◕ ๑•́ ₃ •̀๑ ( ͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡°)
LonelyMargarita
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
1845 Posts
October 19 2011 11:25 GMT
#251
On October 19 2011 20:10 SeriouR wrote:
I have a doubt, Why is it you can't put the sponsor icons in the shirt you sell? I mean, at worst it would provide free publicity for the brands that sponsor you and it will only be benefitial, no?


It would probably double (or more) the cost of production and greatly reduce the number of suppliers able to produce them. It also may be that no one would be willing to produce such a small batch of a shirt that requires manual labor. I think it would be more realistic to just sell the patch separately and let people buy them and sew them on.

Of course I may be completely off on this...
I <3 서지훈
Darthmatto
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom22 Posts
October 19 2011 11:30 GMT
#252
No Mediums left, gay
-And you are...?
BoB_KiLLeR
Profile Joined September 2010
Spain620 Posts
October 19 2011 11:32 GMT
#253
Fuuuuuuu

already sold out >.<
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
October 19 2011 11:51 GMT
#254
I always wanted a pony shirt. Those were by far cooler.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Demonicaura
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada30 Posts
October 19 2011 12:06 GMT
#255
:D got my shirt XL ftw :D
Bronze for now.....
Kompicek
Profile Joined May 2008
Czech Republic245 Posts
October 19 2011 12:11 GMT
#256
So i have finally ordered my TL shirt, cant wait!!! And by the way those pony shirts with the flags around the neck would be also very cool to sell!
BabyToss!
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Czech Republic588 Posts
October 19 2011 12:14 GMT
#257
Sold out already? Wow. So glad I grabbed my t-shirts earlier. o.O
Nowadays a Filthy Casual | Follow your dreams |
Grunknisse
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany11 Posts
October 19 2011 12:24 GMT
#258
It's kinda hard making any shirt look good in the baby blue colour that TL uses for its shirts. If i would have had a saying I'd switch to a darker blue, such as marine(this better be good) blue. Kind of like this colour http://www.nodoubt.se/bilder/artiklar/liten/111391r_S.jpg
All actions in life are selfish.
Zhul
Profile Joined February 2010
Czech Republic430 Posts
October 19 2011 12:28 GMT
#259
On October 19 2011 19:48 ELA wrote:
Only American Large and Extra large left :S :S

I can't believe I missed out on ANOTHER batch..

Does this mean that american large is sth like XXXXL in Europe? :D
veGGen
Profile Joined November 2010
Norway62 Posts
October 19 2011 12:35 GMT
#260
I'm just waiting for you to make a jersy! i really fucking want a TL sweater!
‎"He kill them with they love. That's how it is every day. All over the worl'."
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 201
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 550
IndyStarCraft 201
BRAT_OK 62
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26261
Shuttle 1068
Mini 407
Hyuk 361
firebathero 192
hero 97
Sexy 81
ggaemo 75
Mong 47
Killer 46
[ Show more ]
Liquid`Ret 46
Hyun 41
Trap 39
ToSsGirL 25
PianO 25
Rock 18
zelot 18
Sacsri 9
Bale 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc10567
qojqva1707
Dendi960
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1572
crisheroes1153
Liquid`Hasu697
Other Games
FrodaN2032
fl0m1375
Grubby1306
Beastyqt804
Mlord478
Hui .228
Livibee219
Liquid`VortiX178
ArmadaUGS126
KnowMe124
Mew2King64
Trikslyr38
ToD27
CosmosSc2 14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick716
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
StarCraft 2
angryscii 1
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• mYiSmile124
• Adnapsc2 17
• LUISG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8199
Other Games
• Shiphtur295
• WagamamaTV252
• imaqtpie226
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 50m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 50m
INu's Battles
18h 50m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h 50m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.