• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:28
CEST 08:28
KST 15:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8111 users

Farewell, Liquid`HuK - Page 29

Forum Index > News
3336 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 167 Next
faruq
Profile Joined August 2011
United Arab Emirates116 Posts
August 16 2011 16:14 GMT
#561
Great move by EG! I am a fan now!
GL EGHuk!

+ Show Spoiler +
now, if only you could find another team for Incontrol
Xivsa
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1009 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-16 16:14:49
August 16 2011 16:14 GMT
#562
I read the whole OP when the thread was 3 pages long and I think this post will wind up on pg 27 (Edit: 29).

In other news, sad and happy that Huk is switching teams. Liquid lost a great player that they nurtured but EG got their man, as it were. GL to the American Canadian!
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - Bilbo
yuloX
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany7 Posts
August 16 2011 16:14 GMT
#563
makes me pretty sad, but on the other hand, he will leave Korea and compete in America and Europe. Anyways I wish you the best of luck Chris, and keep being yourself. WE LOVE YOU! <3 <3 <3
xlat
Profile Joined August 2010
176 Posts
August 16 2011 16:14 GMT
#564
Ouch.. must admit I was totally wrong.
I never thought someone would have the bad taste of doing an announcement and semi-ARG for something like poaching a player, was sure it was something else.

But that is the part I'm annoyed with really, players switching team etc is all part of the game.
ArchDC
Profile Joined May 2011
Malaysia1996 Posts
August 16 2011 16:14 GMT
#565
Gl Huk, keep going at it and try to win a GSL!!
gulati
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2241 Posts
August 16 2011 16:14 GMT
#566
Good luck, Huk! We love you
C r u m b l i n g
taLbuk
Profile Joined April 2010
Madagascar1879 Posts
August 16 2011 16:14 GMT
#567
Oh god, people are so melodramatic. It is sad to see HuK leave Liquid yes, but it's not like he is a "sellout" and it's not like EG "fished" him. I am a HUGE from of Liquid' and EG, At first I was so sad that HuK would be leaving Korea, but since he will be there with PuMa and IdrA, I'm not nearly as sad, he is great friends with the oGs house so It is obvious he can still practice with them and KR ladder.

Huk hwaiting!
Vahriel
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia73 Posts
August 16 2011 16:14 GMT
#568
Congratulations to HuK, and I hope Liquid can get someone to replace his awesomeness, albeit they recently signed 2 new players. Very mannered farewell, I'm glad it was done without any hate at all.
ɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ uı ǝןıɥʍuɐǝɯ
Sarang
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia2363 Posts
August 16 2011 16:14 GMT
#569
I'm so sad right now ...

I'm not pissed at EG or at HuK. I'm just sad ...

It feels like I've lost something, it really does.
"Killer helped me feel better before coming to the arena. He told me to say that." - Bomber
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
August 16 2011 16:14 GMT
#570
This kind of news make the scene look more like what esports should one day be
Fyzar
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands8010 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-16 16:16:35
August 16 2011 16:15 GMT
#571
Goddamn HuK why man ;>.
This makes me like EG even less, I hope DeMusliM leaves them soon, he's the only player I like there ;<, fuck this is so weird, EGHuK that's just not right.
But yeah, good luck HuK!
It appears I have been chosen.
ReboundEU
Profile Joined September 2010
508 Posts
August 16 2011 16:15 GMT
#572
Waw guys...i know it's very hard...but u just made the article sound like a death note...
U MAD BRO?
CTStalker
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada9720 Posts
August 16 2011 16:15 GMT
#573
GL Huk!
By the way, my name is Funk. I am not of your world
Caddy
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom178 Posts
August 16 2011 16:15 GMT
#574
It's sad that Liquid just lost their best player, and HuK was a perfect fit with them, but these things happen. I'm sure Liquid will continue to do well, as will HuK with EG.

With idra as a practice partner, I'm sure HuK's P v Z will only get better.
Yggydraseal
Profile Joined April 2011
United States285 Posts
August 16 2011 16:15 GMT
#575
By the financial means, this was great for HuK. I don't mind myself but I also don't care for EG much so it may be biased. Not sure the fans will like this whatsoever mind you.
"The greatest athletes of all time... Michael Jordan, Roger Federer, and SlayerSBoxer." - Artosis
Pocketsocks
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States192 Posts
August 16 2011 16:15 GMT
#576
Sad to see HuK go...I hope all the money that EG bought you with will help in getting as good practice partners as Liquid-oGs supported you with.
When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, you will be successful.
Kalent
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada253 Posts
August 16 2011 16:15 GMT
#577
I hate EG for this... Hyping this up for such a sad news..
Korean-Canadian who spends way too much time on Afreeca
bratal1x
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia14 Posts
August 16 2011 16:15 GMT
#578
Dissapointing announcement , I will always be a HuK fan though.
Tumor
Profile Joined July 2010
Austria192 Posts
August 16 2011 16:15 GMT
#579
wow i read it in total when i am at home, but boys i think i will cry a river :// good luk huk :D enjoy your stream so many times
divito
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada1213 Posts
August 16 2011 16:15 GMT
#580
HuK to the dark side. Quite disappointed but nothing I can do about it.

And this definitely wasn't worth the hype.
Skype: divito7
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 167 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech148
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3261
Rain 1729
GuemChi 555
FanTaSy 442
sSak 52
Bale 31
Hm[arnc] 29
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm153
League of Legends
JimRising 628
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1142
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King225
Other Games
summit1g7976
WinterStarcraft662
KnowMe70
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick689
BasetradeTV165
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2213
League of Legends
• Rush1014
• Lourlo999
• Stunt486
Other Games
• Shiphtur729
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 32m
INu's Battles
4h 32m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
6h 32m
OSC
15h 47m
Replay Cast
16h 32m
OSC
1d 16h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.