
Great idea though!
| Forum Index > News |
|
XXGeneration
United States625 Posts
![]() Great idea though! | ||
|
Wheelyman
Canada53 Posts
| ||
|
TheWarbler
United States1659 Posts
| ||
|
tofucake
Hyrule19259 Posts
On July 01 2011 01:56 Axel.Bowex wrote: Nice, I'll try to help! :D EDIT: BTW one question, how are you going to control trolls abusing that power? People who vandalize Liquipedia are banned from Liquipedia. And TL. Also, I control it. | ||
|
MaxField
United States2386 Posts
On July 01 2011 02:34 tofucake wrote: Show nested quote + On July 01 2011 01:56 Axel.Bowex wrote: Nice, I'll try to help! :D EDIT: BTW one question, how are you going to control trolls abusing that power? People who vandalize Liquipedia are banned from Liquipedia. And TL. Also, I control it. Is there a banned list for Liquidpedia? Also i really need to step it up and get some Coinage, I will try to start helping out asap. | ||
|
Wheelyman
Canada53 Posts
| ||
|
Pholon
Netherlands6142 Posts
On July 01 2011 02:23 XXGeneration wrote: I can envision people abusing this ![]() Great idea though! Hmm.. not sure what's you mean by abusing... If 1) you think that if someone enters the wrong results for, say, GSL, GOMTV officials will immediately pick up on it and override their own records of the matches I don't think that'd be likely to happen. If 2) you think that people might put in the wrong results on purpose to freak other people out I will have you look at tofucake on the previous page who is like a bulldog but viciouser and mercilesser and doesn't have any kind of 10 commandments he needs to uphold but can basically swing a giant spiky hammer at whoever does such a thing at posting the wrong results. | ||
|
Pholon
Netherlands6142 Posts
On July 01 2011 02:34 tofucake wrote: Show nested quote + On July 01 2011 01:56 Axel.Bowex wrote: Nice, I'll try to help! :D EDIT: BTW one question, how are you going to control trolls abusing that power? People who vandalize Liquipedia are banned from Liquipedia. And TL. Also, I control it. Also, tofucake never sleeps + Show Spoiler + ô_ô | ||
|
IntoTheWow
is awesome32282 Posts
| ||
|
salle
Sweden5554 Posts
On July 01 2011 02:40 Wheelyman wrote: Will it include 2v2 tournament results as well? Yes, but only if the 2v2 tournament is notable enough and someone is updating the results. | ||
|
zergules
United States55 Posts
| ||
|
modesttoss
United States221 Posts
| ||
|
yosisoy
Israel202 Posts
Noam fightinggggggg! | ||
|
Nehtaro
United States112 Posts
| ||
|
TheDrizzle
1 Post
| ||
|
FreedonNadd
Austria573 Posts
| ||
|
Judgment
6 Posts
| ||
|
Roggay
Switzerland6320 Posts
| ||
|
Bfyah
Brazil25 Posts
| ||
|
SaYyId
Portugal277 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu EffOrt Shuttle Mini BeSt Soma Light Larva ZerO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1876 hiko1436 Beastyqt651 Livibee196 Hui .170 ArmadaUGS159 KnowMe123 XaKoH QueenE87 Mew2King75 DeMusliM57 ZerO(Twitch)14 CosmosSc2 FrodaN0 Organizations |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|