• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:36
CEST 15:36
KST 22:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9986 users

[Sold Out] Liquid Team Shirt Batch 1 - Page 28

Forum Index > News
724 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 37 Next All
DigiBen
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1 Post
June 21 2011 20:17 GMT
#541
HAHA thanks for the quick fix. "The shirt, not HuK"
Winning
theBOOCH
Profile Joined November 2010
United States832 Posts
June 21 2011 20:28 GMT
#542
Wait, so Liquid just sold $25,000 in shirts in 16 hours? Damn. I figure each shirt cost between $5-$10 to print, so a gross profit of $15-20k. Damn. I should have been bootlegging these a long time ago :p
If all you're offering is Dos Equis, I will stay thirsty thank you very much.
PlaGuE_R
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
France1151 Posts
June 21 2011 20:31 GMT
#543
On June 22 2011 04:47 Shoggoth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2011 03:50 Firesilver wrote:
On June 22 2011 03:49 Shoggoth wrote:
how much are these shirts?


$25 + Shipping.


i could make one myself for half that, seeing as the design is so minimal


and you wouldn't supporting Team Liquid in any way. It's not like you need a monthly payment so paying for a shirt once to show your support is a great thing to do. I'm going to get the ESPORTS and this shirt(once the new batches come_
TLO FIGHTING | me all in, he drone drone drone, me win - SK.MC | JINROLLED! | KraToss for the win
.Mthex-
Profile Joined May 2011
United States168 Posts
June 21 2011 20:32 GMT
#544
HuK! HuK! HuK! Huk! <3
"If you tricked him, then he is tricked" - Artosis
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
June 21 2011 20:45 GMT
#545
On June 22 2011 05:28 theBOOCH wrote:
Wait, so Liquid just sold $25,000 in shirts in 16 hours? Damn. I figure each shirt cost between $5-$10 to print, so a gross profit of $15-20k. Damn. I should have been bootlegging these a long time ago :p

I would guess your estimates of profit are way, way off. I haven't seen the numbers but Team Liquid selling these through a third party doesn't bode well for your estimate of a minimum 60% margin
Moderator
MFMulti
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden69 Posts
June 21 2011 20:47 GMT
#546
aaw. Guees i'll have wait for the new batch then =/ Hope they'll come soon!

Liquid Fighting! ♥
glhf ♥
RawDogginRandoms
Profile Joined March 2011
United States8 Posts
June 21 2011 20:49 GMT
#547
Awww!!! get more! I want one!! zomg
You Have All The Weapons You Need Right Here
d(O.o)a
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada5066 Posts
June 21 2011 20:50 GMT
#548
oh my gosh, I wish I had seen this, definitely going to buy at least one next batch.
Hi.
Kappa09
Profile Joined January 2011
United States149 Posts
June 21 2011 20:50 GMT
#549
NOOO!!! I really want one. Make like 10,000 Team Liquid is hotter than ever with LiquidHuK winning Dreamhack! I love TL!!!
sheaRZerg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States613 Posts
June 21 2011 21:00 GMT
#550
Damn...the one weekend I decide to go out of town with no internet.

TT

Hope they do this again soon.
"Dude, just don't listen to what I say; listen to what I mean." -Sean Plott
kierpanda
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States757 Posts
June 21 2011 21:06 GMT
#551
:D good thing I snagged one when I did.
moar shirts please, TL! <3
I cook things! :3 | Twitter: @kierpanda | www.eatgamelive.com
Carnac
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
Germany / USA16648 Posts
June 21 2011 21:07 GMT
#552
On June 21 2011 23:00 derElbe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2011 22:03 Nando wrote:
Pls send 1000 Shirts to TLO, to lower the shipping costs for european buyers. Or we germans should stick together and buy our shirts together to lower the shipping cost.

WORD !
that's just a great idea.

Do you want TLO to hurt is hands even more from packing 1000 shirts?
ModeratorHi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
Chesner
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Iceland817 Posts
June 21 2011 21:12 GMT
#553
I don't really know where to ask other than here, but do you guys know if/where you can get the oGs tracksuits?
PENGUINS
Fr33t
Profile Joined June 2008
United States1128 Posts
June 21 2011 21:14 GMT
#554
Damn I can't believe I missed this. Put me on the pre-order list for the next batch!
"Wow you could literally transport Lomo's face to a girl and the result would be pretty deceptive."
Ponyo
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States1231 Posts
June 21 2011 21:26 GMT
#555
thats hilarious, so happy I bought mine.
ponyo.848
WillyReturnStroke
Profile Joined April 2011
United States73 Posts
June 21 2011 21:37 GMT
#556
Ya, good thing I got mine when I did.
HuggyBear
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia377 Posts
June 21 2011 21:38 GMT
#557
Dammit, should've bought when I saw it.

Is the HuK still for sale?
"Sleeping with SeLeCT is Standard. Once you've slept with Day9 everything else is just ..." - CatZ
iNfeRnaL *
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Germany1908 Posts
June 21 2011 21:38 GMT
#558
Guess the 1k wasn't quite enough, huh? hahaha
Le BucheRON
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada619 Posts
June 21 2011 21:38 GMT
#559
Bah! Went camping and didn't see this till it was too late. Please make more!
Guess who`s special?!
Void_2
Profile Joined November 2010
40 Posts
June 21 2011 21:48 GMT
#560
Glad I picked one up. Very excited, thanks TL.
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs herO
IntoTheiNu 1135
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech154
CosmosSc2 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48209
Shuttle 7893
FanTaSy 1795
Hyuk 560
Horang2 498
BeSt 442
Pusan 331
EffOrt 211
Last 140
Mind 133
[ Show more ]
Soma 131
Zeus 104
ggaemo 84
Sexy 75
hero 70
Sea.KH 62
Aegong 61
Hyun 61
Killer 60
Snow 51
ToSsGirL 35
PianO 26
Bale 23
JYJ 22
NaDa 20
zelot 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Rock 9
Sacsri 9
Noble 6
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc2655
qojqva1766
Dendi1239
XcaliburYe327
420jenkins55
Counter-Strike
fl0m3192
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu604
Khaldor504
Other Games
gofns35208
B2W.Neo938
Beastyqt507
byalli440
Mlord300
Livibee195
Hui .163
ArmadaUGS95
Mew2King66
QueenE27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick697
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream65
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2949
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 24m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 24m
Replay Cast
9h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 24m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 24m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.