• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:10
CEST 12:10
KST 19:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11518 users

[Sold Out] Liquid Team Shirt Batch 1 - Page 12

Forum Index > News
724 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 37 Next All
grimoire
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada4 Posts
June 21 2011 03:02 GMT
#221
shut up and take my money!
RickOrShay
Profile Joined August 2010
New Zealand132 Posts
June 21 2011 03:02 GMT
#222
I wonder how many have sold so far.
goswser
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3548 Posts
June 21 2011 03:09 GMT
#223
Sick, I am ordering both this and the winged horse shirt tomorrow
say you were born into a jungle indian tribe where food was scarce...would you run around from teepee to teepee stealing meat scraps after a day lazying around doing nothing except warming urself by a fire that you didn't even make yourself? -rekrul
StarcraftKevin
Profile Joined August 2009
United States285 Posts
June 21 2011 03:11 GMT
#224
lol. i accidentally clicked on the spoiler picture and it spoiled my eyes....
LiquidHerO || SlyaerSMMA || SlayerSTaeja || NsHsJJakji || NsHsSeal || NsHsSage || MVPDongraegu
Black[CAT]
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Malaysia2589 Posts
June 21 2011 03:12 GMT
#225
Yay! Finally I can get one!!
You mean ESPORTS isnt a synonym for SC2? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ -Proud owner of a Filco Majestouch 2 with Cherry Blue Switches- BW or SC2? Why not both?
eatmyshorts5
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States1530 Posts
June 21 2011 03:22 GMT
#226
I bought one. Since I'm still dependent on my parents for money, I had to discuss this one with my mother. She was not happy with the $31 shipping and handling, but I just told her this is my birthday gift so she complied. So happy!
BF:BC2 ID: BisuStork//CJ Entusman #32
mavsfan0041
Profile Joined February 2011
United States306 Posts
June 21 2011 03:23 GMT
#227
keke I got one! I shall wear it with pride!
R.I.P. CheckSix
DonaldLee
Profile Joined August 2010
586 Posts
June 21 2011 03:26 GMT
#228
I've been looking forward to this since I first saw them, so I bought one even though the $31 shipped is about $10 more than I wanted to pay. Would have bought a winged horse shirt along with it, but the TL jersey is on its own sales thing as opposed to on the store, so I guess I save money that way.
redeux
Profile Joined November 2010
United States148 Posts
June 21 2011 03:34 GMT
#229
On June 21 2011 12:26 DonaldLee wrote:
I've been looking forward to this since I first saw them, so I bought one even though the $31 shipped is about $10 more than I wanted to pay. Would have bought a winged horse shirt along with it, but the TL jersey is on its own sales thing as opposed to on the store, so I guess I save money that way.


Same, but the way I looked at it is that it'll support my favorite progaming team so I didn't mind spending a little more than what I'd expect to pay for a shirt.
former masters zerg na/eu. took extended break, getting back into things.1v1 / 2v2 stream: twitch.tv/redeuxtv
Thereisnosaurus
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Australia1822 Posts
June 21 2011 03:34 GMT
#230
fuck yeah, buying as soon as I can figure out if anyone else in town wants one...
Poisonous Sheep counter Hydras
DyEnasTy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States3720 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-21 03:49:22
June 21 2011 03:41 GMT
#231
wtf why cant it verify my card?

edit: nm for some reason my po box worked but my physical didnt :/
Much better to die an awesome Terran than to live as a magic wielding fairy or a mindless sac of biological goop. -Manifesto7
OrangeNinja21
Profile Joined November 2010
United States84 Posts
June 21 2011 03:45 GMT
#232
Yeah this shirt is sick! I snagged one :D
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
WillyReturnStroke
Profile Joined April 2011
United States73 Posts
June 21 2011 03:57 GMT
#233
If it doesn't come with HuK, I want my money back.
AxelTVx
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada916 Posts
June 21 2011 03:58 GMT
#234
So I'm wondering, will it have a player's name on it?
Axel 145 Masters Protoss
deeshoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States319 Posts
June 21 2011 04:06 GMT
#235
Can we get the players some actual jackets now???
gl hf :D
HesitatioN
Profile Joined January 2011
United States148 Posts
June 21 2011 04:21 GMT
#236
the greatest $31 dollars spent in my life.
She doesn't wear any wings
Z3kk
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4099 Posts
June 21 2011 04:22 GMT
#237
On June 21 2011 13:06 deeshoo wrote:
Can we get the players some actual jackets now???


They're so amazing that any jackets would melt from sheer glory :D

Though hoodies and Huk are very chill.
Failure is not falling down over and over again. Failure is refusing to get back up.
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
June 21 2011 04:23 GMT
#238
Happily awaiting ESPORTS to arrive at my front door.

Got both the ESPORTS shirt and the team jersey. Super excited.
Moderator
JustJonny
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada294 Posts
June 21 2011 04:25 GMT
#239
ordered! bam!
cHaNg-sTa
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States1058 Posts
June 21 2011 04:36 GMT
#240
On June 21 2011 11:17 Munk-E wrote:
Considering your already getting revenue, can you please take your sponsor's website off of it? That's the only thing keeping me from buying it.


Sure, let me just go ahead and erase it for you.

>_>
Jaedong <3 HOOK'EM HORNS!
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings39
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 7894
Hyuk 615
Horang2 528
BeSt 470
FanTaSy 340
Stork 169
Pusan 100
sorry 100
Shinee 89
Killer 79
[ Show more ]
Hyun 65
Mind 61
ggaemo 59
Snow 47
Bonyth 45
Bale 41
Zeus 40
Hm[arnc] 31
PianO 29
JYJ 28
Sacsri 17
ToSsGirL 12
Last 12
Noble 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe84
League of Legends
JimRising 455
Counter-Strike
byalli167
x6flipin31
Other Games
gofns31892
singsing2189
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS74
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick677
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• Adnapsc2 22
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2297
League of Legends
• Lourlo1230
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 51m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 51m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 51m
Replay Cast
12h 51m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 51m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.