On June 18 2011 13:29 Kiante wrote:
still not cool enough to be on the team
QQ
still not cool enough to be on the team
QQAnd wth, I consider you as a member of the team. D: Can he be part of the team riptide if he isn't? Pleeeaseeeee?
| Forum Index > News |
|
Spica
United States5582 Posts
On June 18 2011 13:29 Kiante wrote: still not cool enough to be on the team QQAnd wth, I consider you as a member of the team. D: Can he be part of the team riptide if he isn't? Pleeeaseeeee? | ||
|
Ciryandor
United States3735 Posts
Also, HawaiianPig EPIC GFX. | ||
|
Doughboy
United States721 Posts
| ||
|
Zona
40426 Posts
| ||
|
catleaves
United States506 Posts
| ||
|
PineappleLumpsToss
New Zealand2434 Posts
| ||
|
Menzies
New Zealand129 Posts
| ||
|
HighTemper
Canada3867 Posts
and the glorious departure of our beloved storm zerg. Yellow, you will be missed. Forever!! | ||
|
BlackMagister
United States5834 Posts
| ||
|
TheNessman
United States4158 Posts
| ||
|
Iplaythings
Denmark9110 Posts
and keep em in a safe so nothing would happen to something so precious... | ||
|
]343[
United States10328 Posts
kong ![]() | ||
|
Azriel
Mexico462 Posts
| ||
|
Existential
Australia2107 Posts
| ||
|
nOminal
United States26 Posts
One thing I may have to mention though (don't want to knit pick) is that you linked the wrong Killer in the KT v. OZ section. The TLPD is for the SC2 KiLLeR, not the BW Korean progamer. EDIT: nvm, mentioned a few posts up. | ||
|
telamascope
United States310 Posts
| ||
|
confusedcrib
United States1307 Posts
| ||
|
erin[go]bragh
United States815 Posts
You guys are amazing. | ||
|
Dakkas
2550 Posts
| ||
|
icclown
Denmark270 Posts
Being a KHAN fan by heart, I dont like those predictions one bit... But hell, perhaps if Storku starts wearing glasses again - things will change! and wth is going on with I-reached-starleague-finals-Great?! He showed sick macrogaming and exellent zvz, but now he's losing to whatever he stumbles into?!! I love that Jangbi however is rising again, he's really one of the big guys in my world (as I started watching SC:BW when he was in top16 intelsambo GOMTV), I'm always routing for Jangbi!!! (also because he was good fun in Nal_ra Old Boy episode1) But really, SBG HWAITING!!! come on! play-offs with KHAN! | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g6361 fl0m848 shahzam450 C9.Mang0201 FrodaN179 KnowMe136 ArmadaUGS112 ToD111 JuggernautJason66 Mew2King53 PPMD20 ViBE20 NeuroSwarm19 |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|