• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:30
CEST 16:30
KST 23:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10048 users

Exclusive Xellos Interview - Page 6

Forum Index > News
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
zhang-cy
Profile Joined September 2004
China20 Posts
October 14 2004 09:02 GMT
#101
xellos win nada in the WCG tounament
I am sorry for nada.
translator lady
Profile Joined October 2004
Korea (South)1 Post
Last Edited: 2004-10-14 11:19:29
October 14 2004 11:13 GMT
#102
nice interview! (which I translated ^-^v)
one comment! the white thing in the picture is not a men's purse or something. it's a digital camera. I just wanted to say that. and..
I enjoyed surrounding with such energetic guys who love xellos so much there. thank you guys!

I hope xellos can visit and leave a message for you guys. Uhjoo will help him to do it for you (I guess ^-^) or I will push Uhjoo to do so.
have fun!
beowolf7
Profile Joined November 2002
Korea (South)68 Posts
October 14 2004 14:24 GMT
#103
On October 14 2004 20:13 translator lady wrote:
nice interview! (which I translated ^-^v)
one comment! the white thing in the picture is not a men's purse or something. it's a digital camera. I just wanted to say that. and..
I enjoyed surrounding with such energetic guys who love xellos so much there. thank you guys!

I hope xellos can visit and leave a message for you guys. Uhjoo will help him to do it for you (I guess ^-^) or I will push Uhjoo to do so.
have fun!


Oh!!! Finally You've come here.!!! Welcome on board!!!
I'm looking forward to Xellos' visiting here.
thank you.
ahk-gosu
Profile Joined July 2004
Korea (South)2099 Posts
October 14 2004 14:43 GMT
#104
xellos = teh ownage
Micro.Macro.Scouting.Harassment.
WickeD
Profile Joined April 2003
Slovakia789 Posts
October 14 2004 14:50 GMT
#105
Xellos rocks, the whole SumaGO team at WCG was vey nice and open to conversation. Even though they don't speak english much, they tried or had somebody translating. So greetings to Suma GO and THE translator lady !! ^^
Broodwar: Few days to learn, lifetime to Master
Nihil_isT
Profile Joined January 2003
Czech Republic125 Posts
October 14 2004 14:53 GMT
#106
Maybe u positively affected all SUMA GO Wick
Life is just a dream, you know...
chicken`
Profile Joined January 2004
Germany3478 Posts
October 14 2004 16:24 GMT
#107
uhjoo + translator lady ( :D ) you rock !
thank you so much for all the insights and that you are caring about the foreigner community
ah, this is so great. hope xellos will be coming here :D

and thanks for the info about ogn/mbc uhjoo, it'd be really cool if this vod service was easier for foreigners. a neat future is ahead of us :D
jeremy clarkson = god
vanilica_scg
Profile Joined October 2004
Yugoslavia137 Posts
October 14 2004 17:40 GMT
#108
guys u just can't imagine how many girls surounded xellos whenever he leaves arena ( well not only girls )
krzych113
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United Kingdom547 Posts
October 14 2004 17:48 GMT
#109
Translator ;o so beatiful ..
SoMuchBetter
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Australia10606 Posts
October 14 2004 18:20 GMT
#110
On October 14 2004 20:13 translator lady wrote:
nice interview! (which I translated ^-^v)
one comment! the white thing in the picture is not a men's purse or something. it's a digital camera. I just wanted to say that. and..
I enjoyed surrounding with such energetic guys who love xellos so much there. thank you guys!

I hope xellos can visit and leave a message for you guys. Uhjoo will help him to do it for you (I guess ^-^) or I will push Uhjoo to do so.
have fun!




AUSSIESCUM
TeamLiquid eSTROgeneral #1 • RIP
thelucas
Profile Joined October 2004
Slovakia285 Posts
October 15 2004 00:23 GMT
#111
Korean dont know about us, only we know about them. Elky, Rekrul, Gyiom. ..... Everybody in hexatron do something. Say that BW lives outside too.
this is possibility to show what is perfection
terracan
Profile Joined May 2004
11 Posts
October 15 2004 02:15 GMT
#112
Xellos fighting!!
Do Your Best!
Yautja
Profile Joined October 2004
Romania25 Posts
October 15 2004 02:22 GMT
#113
We should all thank Xellos for his time and "devotion" to tl.net !
Aiur sucks
pooper-scooper
Profile Joined May 2003
United States3108 Posts
October 15 2004 02:34 GMT
#114
Well... I like the very functional name: Translator lady... I wonder if she will be allowed to DL vods even with her low post count =)
Good...Bad... Im the guy with the gun
Mouriner
Profile Joined March 2004
Brazil396 Posts
October 15 2004 02:44 GMT
#115
nice interview! it shows that bw in korea is far from other countries! He didnt have to practice much and win easily!
AutumnLight
Profile Joined July 2003
Ukraine2488 Posts
October 15 2004 03:21 GMT
#116
he said that he didin't practice at all
Pray for War.
Carnac
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
Germany / USA16648 Posts
October 15 2004 03:35 GMT
#117
who is uhjoo?
ModeratorHi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
kuwakJai
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
Thailand198 Posts
October 15 2004 07:59 GMT
#118
show me the money
the Illuminated lantern
iLoveLulu
Profile Joined August 2004
Venezuela457 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-10-15 10:22:23
October 15 2004 10:21 GMT
#119
On October 14 2004 20:13 translator lady wrote:
nice interview! (which I translated ^-^v)
one comment! the white thing in the picture is not a men's purse or something. it's a digital camera. I just wanted to say that. and..
I enjoyed surrounding with such energetic guys who love xellos so much there. thank you guys!

I hope xellos can visit and leave a message for you guys. Uhjoo will help him to do it for you (I guess ^-^) or I will push Uhjoo to do so.
have fun!


thx
Go to: Op NoLT, Op ToT) All in Europe ;D!
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
October 15 2004 11:31 GMT
#120
i can't believe she registered as "translator lady", hahahaha
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 259
MaxPax 258
Codebar 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 63942
Calm 4135
Shuttle 2615
Bisu 1781
FanTaSy 1578
Soma 578
Mini 570
EffOrt 485
Stork 357
Rush 355
[ Show more ]
Light 292
Hyuk 255
firebathero 247
Snow 195
ZerO 159
actioN 137
Barracks 121
Zeus 82
Killer 81
hero 68
Dewaltoss 61
Sea.KH 54
Hyun 47
Pusan 44
Shinee 40
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 33
Sharp 31
Free 25
Shine 24
PianO 22
Aegong 20
Yoon 19
zelot 19
yabsab 17
sorry 16
HiyA 13
Noble 9
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8077
Dendi1032
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_106
x6flipin7
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko440
crisheroes431
Other Games
singsing2200
hiko2067
B2W.Neo450
byalli252
Hui .196
Livibee190
Liquid`VortiX156
Mew2King71
Rex37
Trikslyr26
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV253
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2221
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 45m
Replay Cast
8h 30m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.