• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:41
CEST 11:41
KST 18:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8389 users

[GSL] “Pride” - Finals Preview - Page 6

Forum Index > News
159 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Monsieur
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada71 Posts
December 18 2010 01:50 GMT
#101
oGsMC is gonna pwn TSL_Rain for sure....well i sure hope he does because he's the Toss Boss and deserve it a lot more
Your tears taste so good! :)
DisaFear
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia4074 Posts
December 18 2010 02:00 GMT
#102
Finally, a Protoss in the bid for the finals. Go MC!
How devious | http://anartisticanswer.blogspot.com.au/
Ratel
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada184 Posts
December 18 2010 02:00 GMT
#103
i really hope mc is gona take it, although i have a feeling it will be a close series
RusHXceL
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1004 Posts
December 18 2010 02:07 GMT
#104
go go go MC
Vei
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2845 Posts
December 18 2010 02:12 GMT
#105
How does a preview article not say what time this match is at!?! =p
www.justin.tv/veisc2 ~ 720p + commentary
netherDrake
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Singapore1831 Posts
December 18 2010 02:18 GMT
#106
I just want both players to play astoundingly well despite the pressure and nerves and deliver a great series.

MC will probably take it 4-1 or 4-2 though, MCvT is the best in the world atm.
SC2 player for Flash eSports. twitch.tv/nether_drake, https://twitter.com/bryan_sum, http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bryan-Drake-Sum/468389706519567
SavageReborn
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia106 Posts
December 18 2010 02:23 GMT
#107
I have work so won't be able to watch this... MC should win though, and become the new protoss hero!
Savage1 on irc.rizon.net || UWA Anime Club: www.uwanime.org
Trakz
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada178 Posts
December 18 2010 02:24 GMT
#108
Ive got finals the next day but im going to watch anyways.

MC should take this but I dont think easily.
None shall take if undeserved
Oxb
Profile Joined August 2010
199 Posts
December 18 2010 02:31 GMT
#109
woww so many MC 4-0 Rain predictions.. I completely disagree with the rain hate, yes he cheesed several times and severtal times he has not. He won his games either way and in the final now.
MC is amazing though and I wonder if Rain can come out on top, I'm rooting for OGS/TLAF so I guess 4-2 or 4-3 to oGsMC, looking forwward to some interesting vods can't have decent stream here (china) :-( plu is not streaming and livestreams are way too laggy. Direct streams from gomtv don't work, anyone might have other ideas let me know.
Funkatron
Profile Joined July 2010
United States725 Posts
December 18 2010 02:38 GMT
#110
Does anyone know if there is going to be the hour preview thing like there was before GSL #2?
KOFgokuon
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States14912 Posts
December 18 2010 02:42 GMT
#111
go toss!
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
December 18 2010 02:43 GMT
#112
not following the gsl but would be funny to see two early game experts try out late game play hehe.

4-2 for rain, since mc will take 2 games with early pressure when he realizes he can't win long games. because rain build up some gosu snipe micro getting the obs with vikings and then taking care of all zealots and hts and then its time for the rauders hehe.
Just snipe those sentrys down early !
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
December 18 2010 02:59 GMT
#113
hahahaha on man hot_bid doing the jinx! MC fighting yo!
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
MHT
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1026 Posts
December 18 2010 02:59 GMT
#114
GoGsMC!
FuRong
Profile Joined April 2010
New Zealand3089 Posts
December 18 2010 03:00 GMT
#115
I think Rain is gonna take more games than people think, but MC will win in the end.

Either way, I'm not really feeling this final...I was pretty excited before GSL1 and GSL2 finals, but this just kind of feels like a non-event. I dunno, just kind of underwhelmed by the players I guess...
Don't hate the player, hate the game
Arcanne
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1519 Posts
December 18 2010 03:11 GMT
#116
I predict oGsMC wins 4-2, losing DQ and Steppes.
Professional tech investor, part time DotA scrub | Follow @AllMeasures on Twitter
Tomfour
Profile Joined September 2010
United States173 Posts
December 18 2010 03:18 GMT
#117
I feel like MC is going to definitely win, but I'm not going to say dominate, although that is very very possible.

I just hope that the games are fairly long and entertaining, I'll be very disappointed if we see a lot of cheese or a lot of all ins from either player.

I don' think MC is going to roll Rain in every game, I feel as most of them will be somewhat long games with MC coming out on top. However, I wouldn't be so quick to count Rain out because he has some amazing practice partners in Ssks, Sang Ho, and oh ya Guinea Pig (sorta).

Both the players will be prepared and it should be entertaining, and I feel the ending score will not be a very good way to judge how well these players actually match up against each other.
PartyBiscuit
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada4525 Posts
December 18 2010 03:22 GMT
#118
Honestly, as long as it doesn't end up like another 45 minute Bo7 where MC rings it in 4-0 in under 9 minutes each time, I'll probably be happy. I'm hoping by some miracle it'll be a close series and a fun one at that.
the farm ends here
sokjin
Profile Joined October 2010
7 Posts
December 18 2010 03:22 GMT
#119
gogo rain!
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
December 18 2010 03:51 GMT
#120
Legend of the Fall.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 4634
firebathero 2213
Bisu 710
Hyuk 425
BeSt 146
Leta 114
Larva 106
Sexy 105
EffOrt 90
Killer 88
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 81
Soma 78
ToSsGirL 60
ZerO 59
Light 49
Yoon 40
soO 39
Sharp 37
Aegong 28
Bale 24
Sacsri 22
Shinee 18
Rush 18
sorry 17
NaDa 15
Hm[arnc] 14
JulyZerg 9
Terrorterran 5
Pusan 1
Dota 2
Fuzer 145
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1013
byalli840
kRYSTAL_24
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor975
crisheroes589
Other Games
gofns36470
singsing1593
olofmeister1031
ceh9674
Mew2King87
ArmadaUGS45
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream154
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2340
League of Legends
• Stunt401
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 19m
OSC
12h 19m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.