• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:23
CEST 23:23
KST 06:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8693 users

[SC2B] Weekly Round-Up #7 - Page 2

Forum Index > News
40 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
July 06 2010 05:08 GMT
#21
how can you have a weekly roundup when there's no beta, I don't get it :p
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
Saracen
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States5139 Posts
July 06 2010 05:14 GMT
#22
I want to thank qxc again for the awesome interview. Everyone, make sure to read the full version if you have time (it's spoilered below what you see in the OP)! It has tons of neat info.
StrinterN
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark531 Posts
July 06 2010 05:23 GMT
#23
Nice read, as always
Twitter: @Strintern Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/strintern
deL
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Australia5540 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-06 07:12:34
July 06 2010 07:12 GMT
#24
[AU/NZ] Trans Tasman SC2 Championship #2 Date: TBD Prize: $200

Nice writeup. Date for this Australia/New Zealand Tournament is now scheduled for the weekend of the 17th/18th of July.

Still looking for a caster/s if anyone is keen n_n Keep in mind the timezone though.
Gaming videos for fun ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/WijLopenLos
InfiniteIce
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States794 Posts
July 06 2010 07:26 GMT
#25
I LOVE the new format. Good job Saracen!
i keep going back to my response to chill's fake PM and laughing, then immediately getting a feeling that i assume i'd get if i had an orgasm and the girl said "hahaha guess what i have a dick" -FakeSteve
FreezingAssassin
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States455 Posts
July 06 2010 08:02 GMT
#26
very nice write up and liked the interview with qxc ^_^
"I love when stupid stuff happens, it makes me look smart" - IdrA
CynanMachae
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Canada1459 Posts
July 06 2010 08:06 GMT
#27
Nice write up thanks, good interview!
Jang Yoon Chul hwaiting!
Mactavian
Profile Joined December 2009
Canada60 Posts
July 06 2010 09:21 GMT
#28
Geez, I really didn't realize how much Money the HDH invitational was offering compared to other tourneys. All the upcoming prize money combined amounts to 4 grand. HDH had almost that by itself.
Nothing is impossible, only too expensive.
Wonderballs
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada253 Posts
July 06 2010 10:39 GMT
#29
I was excited when I seen (saw? i never remember, stopped checking) Starcraft 2 beta in the headline. But this is neat too I haven't read yet but I will be doing that for the next bit
I thought Jesus would come back before Starcraft 2.
RaGe
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Belgium9950 Posts
July 06 2010 12:37 GMT
#30
Love the weekly round-up. qxc seems like a really nice guy
Moderatorsometimes I get intimidated by the size of my right testicle
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-06 12:39:50
July 06 2010 12:39 GMT
#31
On July 06 2010 14:08 Xeris wrote:
how can you have a weekly roundup when there's no beta, I don't get it :p


I was thinking the same thing.

Voted for Pokebunny's section. Commentary like that could be carried out in the thread. No point beating a dead horse. Editorials are meh.
im a roc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States745 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-06 13:37:13
July 06 2010 13:36 GMT
#32
SWEET!! I've never gotten a thread listed in anything like this, but this week I got TWO!!!! I'm in a super good mood now!! Thanks Saracen!!
Beware The Proxy Pool Rush
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 06 2010 16:38 GMT
#33
Thanks for the great write up Saracen!!!!

I voted for story time with pokebunny n.n
fds64
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany18 Posts
July 06 2010 17:39 GMT
#34
nice read, great work!
I love teamliquid.net
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
July 06 2010 18:19 GMT
#35
On July 07 2010 01:38 Pandain wrote:
Thanks for the great write up Saracen!!!!

I voted for story time with pokebunny n.n


For which?

Opinion stuff is boring when there's no games to write about. It'll be better when beta's up, I promise! D=
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
BroOd
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Austin10833 Posts
July 06 2010 18:37 GMT
#36
On July 06 2010 14:08 Xeris wrote:
how can you have a weekly roundup when there's no beta, I don't get it :p

What's not to get? Isn't the answer to your question the OP of this thread?
ModeratorSIRL and JLIG.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 06 2010 18:38 GMT
#37
On July 07 2010 03:19 Pokebunny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2010 01:38 Pandain wrote:
Thanks for the great write up Saracen!!!!

I voted for story time with pokebunny n.n


For which?

Opinion stuff is boring when there's no games to write about. It'll be better when beta's up, I promise! D=


I voted for the good one! I like stories =D
Sandrosuperstar
Profile Joined November 2009
Sweden525 Posts
July 06 2010 19:10 GMT
#38
cool interview!! so thats why there was a roach, i tried to kill it in-game but couldn't find it lol
I'm homo for Lomo, gay for GGplay, but at the end of the day I put my dong in Lee Jaedong
3FFA
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States3931 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-06 20:46:33
July 06 2010 20:45 GMT
#39
LOL great polls XD(I hatch change) (Yes there is a right answer to this) lol. Everybody voted the right answer and pokebunny's section.

edit: also you guys forgot to put in the tournaments: HD Invitational #2 coming soon! (found at starcraftarena.net -> tournament section)
"As long as it comes from a pure place and from a honest place, you know, you can write whatever you want."
Baksteen
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Netherlands438 Posts
July 07 2010 10:05 GMT
#40
I love the weekly write-up as ussual. If you guys manage to keep this up qxc will have to pass on my firstborn because it will be for you guys
Derp Derp Derp
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason60
SpeCial 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 633
firebathero 83
Zeus 64
Trap 37
910 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever376
League of Legends
JimRising 43
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS97
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5171
Liquid`Hasu1891
Other Games
summit1g6161
shahzam452
byalli394
C9.Mang0172
KnowMe107
UpATreeSC73
Trikslyr35
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 93
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 53
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 37m
Kung Fu Cup
13h 37m
Stellar Fest
15h 37m
The PondCast
1d 12h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.