• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:36
CEST 06:36
KST 13:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9749 users

[SC2B] Liquid vs EG Clanwar - Page 9

Forum Index > News
270 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 14 Next All
Wings
Profile Joined January 2010
United States999 Posts
April 14 2010 08:20 GMT
#161
Haha this should be very interesting. I hope that (non-serious) bashing, chatting, & excessive BM will be encouraged =D
The probability of Kim Carrier getting all those predictions wrong is similar to the probability Flash loses a TvT. Kim Carrier MUST BE a genius. His only big mistake... STORK.
NiGoL
Profile Joined September 2008
1868 Posts
April 14 2010 08:44 GMT
#162
Nice, this will be interesting
http://www.twitter.com/NiGoLBW playing league on a competitive level
purpose
Profile Joined May 2008
Sweden1017 Posts
April 14 2010 08:50 GMT
#163
Ohh this is gonna be so fun to watch. A few really fun games to look forward to, and most of all see how the EU players stand compared to the US.

But to bad its not bo5 since one game can be just a chees or random bo luck.

And Of course I hope that Team Liquid smash those US players up :-)
purpose
Profile Joined May 2008
Sweden1017 Posts
April 14 2010 08:54 GMT
#164
By the way, can someone explain to me, who have not followed the sc1 scen that long, whats up with those dream.t and shield clans?

I read that jinro was in dream.t and that Nony was offerd to join shield. But is that sorta fun teams that people have or were they real pro teams back then?
Lylat
Profile Joined August 2009
France8575 Posts
April 14 2010 09:02 GMT
#165
Wow that's awesome ! Rooting for TL (ofc :p)
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
April 14 2010 09:20 GMT
#166
On April 14 2010 08:37 Whyzguy wrote:
This is the best line out of both interviews.

[when Nazgul was asked if he was gonna see different builds from the americans]
Nazgul: Different builds for sure. Builds we did two weeks ago.

This will make an awesome break from my studies!


haha yeah :D

On April 14 2010 14:22 Mystlord wrote:
GO LIQUID`!!!!

But anyway.... How will this be played seeing as how the clan players are on different servers?


I'd assume it's gonna be played on US, Jinro has an account there, nony obviously does, I'm sure the others can get their hands on one as well if they dont have one already.

On April 14 2010 17:54 purpose wrote:
By the way, can someone explain to me, who have not followed the sc1 scen that long, whats up with those dream.t and shield clans?

I read that jinro was in dream.t and that Nony was offerd to join shield. But is that sorta fun teams that people have or were they real pro teams back then?


they are korean clans. Clans != Pro team.
Clans just meet online to practice/have clanwars.
beep boop
Robinsa
Profile Joined May 2009
Japan1333 Posts
April 14 2010 09:50 GMT
#167
Woha! Sounds like lots of fun!
4649!!
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-18 21:10:43
April 14 2010 11:28 GMT
#168
On April 14 2010 17:54 purpose wrote:
By the way, can someone explain to me, who have not followed the sc1 scen that long, whats up with those dream.t and shield clans?

I read that jinro was in dream.t and that Nony was offerd to join shield. But is that sorta fun teams that people have or were they real pro teams back then?


Just good korean clans on the US West server ~_~ They are completely separate from the professional teams (i.e Jangbi is in Dream.t as his clan, but on Samsung Khan as his team).
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Belano
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden657 Posts
April 14 2010 11:32 GMT
#169
LOL

Liquid has this:D. In all seriousness, I'm pumped for this, GL and HF!
Bring back 1 supply roaches.
VaderNL
Profile Joined November 2003
Netherlands139 Posts
April 14 2010 11:44 GMT
#170
Good luck to all competitors!

I'm confident that TL can take this.

If nothing else gets in the way, I might watch this live as well. Just love them Day[9] streams
Perceive that, which cannot be seen ---Miyamoto Musashi---
Darpa
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada4413 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-14 13:47:25
April 14 2010 13:47 GMT
#171
Why are all the terran EG gamers against protoss TL gamers? stack much? =P, I kid. I'm not sure who to cheer for, I love watching LZ and Nony streams!
"losers always whine about their best, Winners go home and fuck the prom queen"
RPGabe
Profile Joined January 2010
United States192 Posts
April 14 2010 14:21 GMT
#172
I'm a big fan of Jinro's Terran, but I have to support the home team. Go LZ and Louder!
shinigami
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
Canada423 Posts
April 14 2010 14:40 GMT
#173
I personally think EG will pull out a win, but I'm going to pretend I didn't say that and cheer on TL.net.

This series is going to be great!
I was thinking about joining a debate club, but I was talked out of it.
Darkn3ss
Profile Joined November 2009
United States717 Posts
April 14 2010 15:56 GMT
#174
I like em all... So which side do I pick?! "/

I pick Day[9]!!!
Dont quote me boy, cuz I aint saying shhh...
3FFA
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States3931 Posts
April 14 2010 20:05 GMT
#175
On April 15 2010 00:56 Darkn3ss wrote:
I like em all... So which side do I pick?! "/

I pick Day[9]!!!

LOL, I'm gonna use this sometime, I'll just change the name(no offense, I just really like others more than u Day[9]).
"As long as it comes from a pure place and from a honest place, you know, you can write whatever you want."
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
April 14 2010 20:26 GMT
#176
Team EG, GOGOGOGOGOGO!
GL Geoff,Kelby,Jake,Bryce, and David! <3!
P.S. RAINBOWS (FOR YOU BRYCE)
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Chrion
Profile Joined March 2010
United States31 Posts
April 14 2010 21:26 GMT
#177
Since the beta, just watching alot on youtube, Jinro and TLO have been the two players ive never heard of that have impressed me the most. Watching them makes me want to get better soooooo bad!
micro, macro, micro, macro, ahhhhhhhh!!!!
Erucious
Profile Joined March 2010
Norway393 Posts
April 14 2010 21:31 GMT
#178
awesome! go TL(O)
I'm Norwegian/Dutch. Just the awesome parts of them though :D
diehilde
Profile Joined September 2008
Germany1596 Posts
April 14 2010 21:36 GMT
#179
On April 14 2010 20:28 FrozenArbiter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2010 17:50 purpose wrote:
Ohh this is gonna be so fun to watch. A few really fun games to look forward to, and most of all see how the EU players stand compared to the US.

But to bad its not bo5 since one game can be just a chees or random bo luck.

And Of course I hope that Team Liquid smash those US players up :-)

Just good korean clans on the US West server ~_~ They are completely separate from the professional teams (i.e Jangbi is in Dream.t as his clan, but on Samsung Khan as his team).

You failed at quoting FA ^^
Savior: "I will cheat everyone again in SC2!" - SCII Beta Tester
DrivE
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States2554 Posts
April 14 2010 22:14 GMT
#180
can't wait :D :D, go liquid!!
LUCK IS NO EXCUSE
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft385
RuFF_SC2 196
Nina 103
-ZergGirl 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2128
sorry 37
910 26
Bale 17
yabsab 15
Icarus 5
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1184
taco 293
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox726
Other Games
summit1g8117
JimRising 687
Day[9].tv454
WinterStarcraft336
C9.Mang0272
Livibee146
Sick136
Maynarde124
ViBE83
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick833
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream186
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota296
League of Legends
• Stunt319
Other Games
• Day9tv454
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 24m
Stellar Fest
8h 24m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.