On March 01 2010 04:29 Heaven.ReV wrote:
The stream is live, but the games were played earlier today.
The stream is live, but the games were played earlier today.
I didn't know about this... But now I wish I didn't know about that...
| Forum Index > News |
|
kobrighto
Korea (South)7 Posts
On March 01 2010 04:29 Heaven.ReV wrote: Show nested quote + On March 01 2010 04:26 Southpaw wrote: How could it have been a spoiler? Just curious I thought this was live? The stream is live, but the games were played earlier today. I didn't know about this... But now I wish I didn't know about that... | ||
|
Jibba
United States22883 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + ![]() | ||
|
NiGoL
1868 Posts
give us a GOOD serie! | ||
|
zul
Germany5427 Posts
| ||
|
Almtom
Sweden132 Posts
| ||
|
saritenite
Singapore1680 Posts
On March 01 2010 04:29 R1CH wrote: Posting of any scores before the cast is over, even if they are fake, will result in a ban. You are the man! Destination first map | ||
|
kobrighto
Korea (South)7 Posts
| ||
|
quirinus
Croatia2489 Posts
![]() | ||
|
KOFgokuon
United States14912 Posts
haha nice dorm room | ||
|
jax1492
United States1632 Posts
| ||
|
LadyBee
Germany97 Posts
On March 01 2010 04:33 Almtom wrote: stream not working? Nope. And - at least for me - TL.net responding VERY slowly as well. I'm having a deja vu. Routing issues again? -.- | ||
|
BroOd
Austin10833 Posts
| ||
|
quirinus
Croatia2489 Posts
| ||
|
Art_of_Kill
Zaire1232 Posts
| ||
|
Jibba
United States22883 Posts
Senior apartments. :D | ||
|
kobrighto
Korea (South)7 Posts
On March 01 2010 04:34 LadyBee wrote: Nope. And - at least for me - TL.net responding VERY slowly as well. I'm having a deja vu. Routing issues again? -.- Try doing something man. You definitely don't want to miss something like THIS. | ||
|
Mortician
Bulgaria2332 Posts
| ||
|
snotboogie
Australia3550 Posts
| ||
|
lac29
United States1485 Posts
| ||
|
PrAeToR.FeNiX
Canada361 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• CranKy Ducklings SOOP78 • poizon28 • davetesta24 • Adnapsc2 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel League of Legends |
|
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
Online Event
|
|
|