• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:47
CEST 20:47
KST 03:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7430 users

[Fantasy] FPL Season 5 Round Up - Page 2

Forum Index > News
31 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-04 15:00:37
December 04 2009 03:20 GMT
#21
Grats to winner!

It was my first time too, I think I finished somewhere in ranks ~530 ish
Ditched Stork (sigh, I'm sorry Stork!!) in R2 in hopes of climbing the ranks!

*edit: checked and I finished 471, meh, I don't think that's too bad.
[TLMS] REBOOT
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
December 04 2009 03:36 GMT
#22
On December 04 2009 10:39 mh.3.9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2009 05:34 skronch wrote:
wow 0 posts!!!???!?!?! if i were him i'd at least show off my shiny new badge in this thread (hint hint)

I'll do that.

I'm pretty happy that I won though I feel a little bad that I stole your trophy...

Thanks to those organizing FPL. I'ts really great.

Good luck to everyone in the next season.


Congratulations sir!
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
December 04 2009 08:33 GMT
#23
I think I'm going to do much better this season. Before I didn't even really know the rules or how to play, so I just kind of picked whatever whenever, but now I'll actually have some clue as to what I'm doing.
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
29 fps
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States5725 Posts
December 04 2009 09:39 GMT
#24
congratz to the winner! now start posting about your secrets to victory! (mr zero posts but wins)
4v4 is a battle of who has the better computer.
Husky
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3362 Posts
December 04 2009 21:25 GMT
#25
I CANT BELIEVE I TRADED AWAY MBC FOR OZ

FML
Commentaries: youtube.com/HuskyStarcraft
Shrapnel
Profile Joined October 2009
Canada1 Post
Last Edited: 2009-12-04 23:55:34
December 04 2009 23:54 GMT
#26
Good luck!
atkwai
Profile Joined October 2009
Canada31 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-04 23:55:30
December 04 2009 23:55 GMT
#27
gl next round!
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
December 05 2009 04:24 GMT
#28
Trophy'd
Administrator
mh.3.9
Profile Joined October 2009
Germany2 Posts
December 05 2009 13:32 GMT
#29
On December 05 2009 13:24 SonuvBob wrote:
Trophy'd

Great.
Now I have a trophy whenever I don't post.
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
December 05 2009 22:17 GMT
#30
Why I have -2 points for type-b in my team? wtf?
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
December 05 2009 22:21 GMT
#31
Player Scoring:
Regular Game Win: 4 Points
Regular Game Loss: -2 Points


Wrong thread btw.
Administrator
OSLschedule
Profile Joined October 2009
5 Posts
December 06 2009 13:27 GMT
#32
congrats all
okay nvmd
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 240
ProTech164
BRAT_OK 52
MindelVK 26
JuggernautJason20
CosmosSc2 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23630
Shuttle 694
Hyuk 174
White-Ra 140
Dewaltoss 98
firebathero 76
Trap 48
ToSsGirL 28
Sacsri 23
Shine 19
[ Show more ]
Bale 17
Rock 16
Dota 2
Gorgc9761
qojqva1524
Counter-Strike
fl0m1560
Fnx 811
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King89
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2113
Khaldor1361
crisheroes1314
Liquid`Hasu460
Other Games
summit1g4186
FrodaN1534
Beastyqt638
Mlord318
XBOCT296
C9.Mang0185
ArmadaUGS179
QueenE83
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV236
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream57
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH325
• StrangeGG 75
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 16
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie937
• Shiphtur329
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 13m
CranKy Ducklings
15h 13m
Online Event
16h 13m
FEL
21h 13m
AI Arena Tournament
22h 13m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.