I had time conflict with PAn Am champ.. sorry guys.Looks nice btw!
| Forum Index > News |
|
iNcontroL
USA29055 Posts
I had time conflict with PAn Am champ.. sorry guys.Looks nice btw! | ||
|
purple[time]
13 Posts
| ||
|
TheAntZ
Israel6248 Posts
| ||
|
ReDTerraN
Sweden88 Posts
| ||
|
Aesop
Hungary11305 Posts
On September 09 2009 22:08 TheAntZ wrote: Will there be an mp3 of this like the TL chat? Most likely, yes. | ||
|
FakeKisser
United States159 Posts
Unfortunately, I'm unable to listen to the live cast, but I am hoping it will be posted after the fact as well. Thanks! | ||
|
madnessman
United States1581 Posts
| ||
|
Mortician
Bulgaria2332 Posts
| ||
|
Tadzio
3340 Posts
| ||
|
pencilcase
United States330 Posts
I don't see the livestream up | ||
|
Elroi
Sweden5617 Posts
| ||
|
pencilcase
United States330 Posts
| ||
|
Aesop
Hungary11305 Posts
| ||
|
Elroi
Sweden5617 Posts
| ||
|
TheAntZ
Israel6248 Posts
| ||
|
Clow
Brazil880 Posts
It was great, can't wait for the next one :D | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War actioN League of LegendsBisu Soma hero HiyA EffOrt Pusan ZerO Killer sorry [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH346 StarCraft: Brood War• StrangeGG • LUISG • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|