• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:40
CEST 05:40
KST 12:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8845 users

Mafia XII - Day 4 Voting Thread - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
iLoveKT
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Philippines3615 Posts
July 13 2009 00:59 GMT
#21
I vote to lynch motbob
Woo Jung Ho
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
July 13 2009 01:38 GMT
#22
motbob6
Scaramanga
storrzerg
foolishness
pyrrhuloxia
lucaswoj
ilovekt

ecomania6(6 first)
GoodWill
motbob
chezinu
chaoser
Falcynn
clasic

Goodwill1
ecomania
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
July 13 2009 01:55 GMT
#23
Voting will end at 00:00 KST
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Faronel
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States658 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-13 02:34:50
July 13 2009 02:31 GMT
#24
vote for ecomania
C'est la vie...
Lenwe
Profile Joined March 2008
Netherlands757 Posts
July 13 2009 09:11 GMT
#25
##I vote for ecomania

And probably prove once and for all I suck at this game.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 13 2009 09:18 GMT
#26
I switch my vote to Bockit, see my post in thread.
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-13 09:52:14
July 13 2009 09:51 GMT
#27
I change my vote to ecomania
No i dont, keep my vote on motbob
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Bockit
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sydney2287 Posts
July 13 2009 11:32 GMT
#28
I vote for motbob
Their are four errors in this sentance.
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
July 13 2009 11:42 GMT
#29
motbob - 6
Scaramanga
storrzerg
foolishness
Bockit
lucaswoj
ilovekt

ecomania - 8
GoodWill
motbob
chezinu
chaoser
Falcynn
clasic
Faronel
lenwe

Goodwill - 1
ecomania

Bockit - 1
Pyrrhuloxia
ModeratorGood content always wins.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
July 13 2009 13:15 GMT
#30
I change to ecomania
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-13 13:37:16
July 13 2009 13:36 GMT
#31
motbob - 5
Scaramanga
foolishness
Bockit
lucaswoj
ilovekt

ecomania - 9
GoodWill
storrzerg
motbob
chezinu
chaoser
Falcynn
clasic
Faronel
lenwe

Goodwill - 1
ecomania

Bockit - 1
Pyrrhuloxia
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
July 13 2009 14:13 GMT
#32
I vote to lynch... malongo. I abstain.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
July 13 2009 14:29 GMT
#33
Actually no. I vote to lynch ecomania. Sorry im still in shock after BCs lynch. I cant believe it.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 13 2009 14:51 GMT
#34
aaaaaand having collected the information I was looking for I switch my vote back to motbob
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-13 15:29:50
July 13 2009 15:29 GMT
#35
FINAL VOTE COUNT

motbob [7]
Scaramanga
ecomania
Foolishness
LucasWoJ
iLoveKT
Bockit
Pyrrhuloxia

ecomania [9]
GoodWill
motbob
Chezinu
Falcynn
chaoser
Faronel
Lenwe
Storrzerg
Malongo


In future can people please refrain from posting up vote counts? chaoser got his list wrong and infact for the majority of the day motbob was leading ecomania when chaoser's tally said otherwise. I'm sure that this probably influenced the decision of at least a few people to change their votes.
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta36
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 195
ProTech131
FoxeR 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2437
Shuttle 1287
Dewaltoss 85
NaDa 24
Noble 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm206
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 543
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox636
Other Games
summit1g8178
WinterStarcraft433
C9.Mang0289
ViBE137
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 21
• practicex 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo673
• Stunt217
Other Games
• Shiphtur412
Upcoming Events
OSC
19h 21m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 6h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.