• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:38
CEST 10:38
KST 17:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8667 users

Mafia VIII voting thread - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Bockit
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sydney2287 Posts
May 16 2009 19:07 GMT
#21
I vote for Showtime!
Their are four errors in this sentance.
MTF
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States1739 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-17 07:01:24
May 16 2009 19:48 GMT
#22
I vote for Showtime!
Think. :)
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
May 16 2009 20:50 GMT
#23
hmm ok since I can't vote for myself, I abstain for now
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
May 16 2009 20:52 GMT
#24
I vote for BloodyC0bbler

Reason: Fishball


Oops. Forgot this was for mayor elections.

In that case:

I vote for Showtime!
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
May 16 2009 21:14 GMT
#25
I vote bloodyC0bbler.

Reason: when he dies by my hands one day, he should know I supported him.
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
May 16 2009 21:42 GMT
#26
I abstain for now
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
May 16 2009 22:47 GMT
#27
On May 17 2009 05:52 Incognito wrote:
I vote for BloodyC0bbler

Reason: Fishball


Oops. Forgot this was for mayor elections.

In that case:

I vote for Showtime!


I know this is not the thread, but why am I the reason to make you want to lynch BC?...
靈魂交響曲
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
May 16 2009 22:49 GMT
#28
I abstain my vote for now.
靈魂交響曲
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
May 16 2009 23:13 GMT
#29
On May 17 2009 07:47 Fishball wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2009 05:52 Incognito wrote:
I vote for BloodyC0bbler

Reason: Fishball


Oops. Forgot this was for mayor elections.

In that case:

I vote for Showtime!


I know this is not the thread, but why am I the reason to make you want to lynch BC?...

The protection mishap from last game? Funny post though
Uff Da
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
May 16 2009 23:56 GMT
#30
On May 17 2009 08:13 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2009 07:47 Fishball wrote:
On May 17 2009 05:52 Incognito wrote:
I vote for BloodyC0bbler

Reason: Fishball


Oops. Forgot this was for mayor elections.

In that case:

I vote for Showtime!


I know this is not the thread, but why am I the reason to make you want to lynch BC?...

The protection mishap from last game? Funny post though


This.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-17 04:34:30
May 17 2009 00:48 GMT
#31
I vote for Nemy

Edit: Changed vote from Ver to Nemy
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-17 01:59:48
May 17 2009 01:55 GMT
#32
I'd vote for nemy since I think hes actually DT, but hes not going to get enough anyways

I abstain

actually screw it

I vote nemy
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
May 17 2009 02:28 GMT
#33
I vote NemY
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
May 17 2009 02:51 GMT
#34
I change to abstain from voting
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
May 17 2009 03:01 GMT
#35
I'd rather Caller be elected but I'll switch my vote to Ace for now.

I vote for Ace.
Liquipedia
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
May 17 2009 03:18 GMT
#36
I change my vote from Fishball to Ace
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
Vivi57
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States6599 Posts
May 17 2009 04:54 GMT
#37
I vote for Ver
Flash hwaiting! Nal_rA forever!
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-17 05:12:00
May 17 2009 05:01 GMT
#38
Preliminary Vote Count:



Ace - 3
-------
0cz3c <-- from Ver
Ver <-- from Caller
Malongo <-- from Fishball

Abstain - 3
-----------
nemY
HeavOnEarth
Fishball <-- from Scaramanga
fusionsdf
HeavOnEarth <-- from nemY

nemY - 2
--------
fusionsdf <-- from Abstain
HeavOnEarth <-- from Abstain
RebirthOfLegend

Ver - 6
-------
BloodyC0bbler
Caller
Scaramanga
Mynock
0cz3c
dreamflower
RebirthOfLeGenD
Vivi57

BloodyC0bbler - 1
-----------------
Tricode

Showtime! - 3
-------------
Bockit
MTF
Incognito

Mynock - 4
----------
LucasWoJ
mikeymoo
Ace
Amber[LighT]

Fishball - 0
------------
Malongo

Caller - 0
----------
Ver

Scaramanga - 0
----------
Fishball


Total - 22
-----
Ver - 6
Mynock - 4
Ace - 3
Showtime! - 3
nemY - 2
BloodyC0bbler - 1
Abstain - 3

Non-voters - 8
-----
Scamp
Plexa
Camlito
Showtime!
Infundibulum
infinity21
MrBabyHands
L



Voting closes in 23 hours and 30 minutes.
You will get a 30 minute warning before I close the voting. If you change your vote, please make a new post. I don't want to risk missing an edit. Finally, as the election draws to a close, would competitive candidates please PM me who they would like to autolynch? Also, let me know if you wish to pardon. (Though I realize this may rely upon whom the mayor wishes to lynch. If it does not, please let me know.)
Uff Da
MTF
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States1739 Posts
May 17 2009 07:01 GMT
#39
I change my vote from Showtime! to Nemy.
Think. :)
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
May 17 2009 11:19 GMT
#40
I vote for nemy
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 1074
Hyuk 828
Dewaltoss 86
Leta 82
Killer 57
soO 54
Yoon 47
Aegong 43
Sharp 28
Hm[arnc] 24
[ Show more ]
Bale 21
ToSsGirL 12
Sacsri 11
Larva 11
Dota 2
Fuzer 119
League of Legends
JimRising 459
Counter-Strike
byalli567
shoxiejesuss519
kRYSTAL_11
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor907
Other Games
summit1g10466
singsing1156
olofmeister1038
ceh9596
Mew2King98
ArmadaUGS50
trigger9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream140
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2345
League of Legends
• Rush1272
• Stunt428
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
4h 23m
OSC
13h 23m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 1h
Online Event
1d 2h
FEL
1d 7h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.