• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:44
CEST 01:44
KST 08:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8525 users

Mafia VII - GG - Page 58

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 75 Next
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
May 07 2009 23:10 GMT
#1141
I fucking new Lucaswoj was mafia
fucking ever since 2nd day clues i been suspecting him but I didn't know how to put it all together to convince the town. Mother fucking >< Knew it!
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
May 07 2009 23:10 GMT
#1142
the long as hell days were homo BC
T_T
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
0cz3c
Profile Joined February 2008
United States564 Posts
May 07 2009 23:10 GMT
#1143
Mynock, we didn't target Ace. We were hoping vigi would. Turned up right!
Mynock
Profile Joined September 2002
4492 Posts
May 07 2009 23:10 GMT
#1144
On May 08 2009 08:08 Malongo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2009 08:06 Ver wrote:
On May 08 2009 08:02 Qatol wrote:
Excuse me... I only had 2 blues roleclaim to me. Vivi57 and Showtime!


Both of these we pegged on behavior analysis beforehand anyway.

Lucas and 3clipse figured out Pyrr's role from their billion PM's but we never got a direct roleclaim from anyone that we didn't already know.

Oh and btw my absences were legit up until the last two days when I didn't need to post since it was game over. I did not want to be mafia since I knew I'd have very little time, but alas that was not to be the case. In addition the game started half a week earlier than it was originally planned to be.

you liar you never miss to play when you are townie. I had you since day 2. no kidding read the thread. And the townies have to learn to play with less pms, thats only help for the mafia.


Ver's podium speech was screaming "Hello I'm Mafia, lynch me now!". And yet he survives until game end, iiinnnnnccrreddidbbbllleeee.
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
May 07 2009 23:11 GMT
#1145

heav0nearth clues from http://www.metrolyrics.com/heaven-on-earth-lyrics-britney-spears.html,

LOL
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
May 07 2009 23:11 GMT
#1146
On May 08 2009 08:10 Tricode wrote:
I fucking new Lucaswoj was mafia
fucking ever since 2nd day clues i been suspecting him but I didn't know how to put it all together to convince the town. Mother fucking >< Knew it!


Was he the one you PMed me about?
Uff Da
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
May 07 2009 23:12 GMT
#1147
Most of those were mafia going "lol where we setting up IRC"

"no we're using aim"

"lol nvm, we found the other team, now we use irc"
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
May 07 2009 23:12 GMT
#1148
On May 08 2009 08:10 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2009 08:08 Malongo wrote:
On May 08 2009 08:06 Ver wrote:
On May 08 2009 08:02 Qatol wrote:
Excuse me... I only had 2 blues roleclaim to me. Vivi57 and Showtime!


Both of these we pegged on behavior analysis beforehand anyway.

Lucas and 3clipse figured out Pyrr's role from their billion PM's but we never got a direct roleclaim from anyone that we didn't already know.

Oh and btw my absences were legit up until the last two days when I didn't need to post since it was game over. I did not want to be mafia since I knew I'd have very little time, but alas that was not to be the case. In addition the game started half a week earlier than it was originally planned to be.

you liar you never miss to play when you are townie. I had you since day 2. no kidding read the thread. And the townies have to learn to play with less pms, thats only help for the mafia.


Seriously true. Over 150 PMs to me in the first week. It was just insane. Kinda the reason I was quieter than I should have been haha.

Ill never talk to you again. After all my work... i feel used... it hurts you know?
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
May 07 2009 23:13 GMT
#1149
Well, I think we need more pictures.


[image loading]
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
May 07 2009 23:13 GMT
#1150
On May 08 2009 08:12 Malongo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2009 08:10 Qatol wrote:
On May 08 2009 08:08 Malongo wrote:
On May 08 2009 08:06 Ver wrote:
On May 08 2009 08:02 Qatol wrote:
Excuse me... I only had 2 blues roleclaim to me. Vivi57 and Showtime!


Both of these we pegged on behavior analysis beforehand anyway.

Lucas and 3clipse figured out Pyrr's role from their billion PM's but we never got a direct roleclaim from anyone that we didn't already know.

Oh and btw my absences were legit up until the last two days when I didn't need to post since it was game over. I did not want to be mafia since I knew I'd have very little time, but alas that was not to be the case. In addition the game started half a week earlier than it was originally planned to be.

you liar you never miss to play when you are townie. I had you since day 2. no kidding read the thread. And the townies have to learn to play with less pms, thats only help for the mafia.


Seriously true. Over 150 PMs to me in the first week. It was just insane. Kinda the reason I was quieter than I should have been haha.

Ill never talk to you again. After all my work... i feel used... it hurts you know?


Hey, I didn't even know I was mafia until after your posters.
Uff Da
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
May 07 2009 23:14 GMT
#1151
On May 08 2009 08:13 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2009 08:12 Malongo wrote:
On May 08 2009 08:10 Qatol wrote:
On May 08 2009 08:08 Malongo wrote:
On May 08 2009 08:06 Ver wrote:
On May 08 2009 08:02 Qatol wrote:
Excuse me... I only had 2 blues roleclaim to me. Vivi57 and Showtime!


Both of these we pegged on behavior analysis beforehand anyway.

Lucas and 3clipse figured out Pyrr's role from their billion PM's but we never got a direct roleclaim from anyone that we didn't already know.

Oh and btw my absences were legit up until the last two days when I didn't need to post since it was game over. I did not want to be mafia since I knew I'd have very little time, but alas that was not to be the case. In addition the game started half a week earlier than it was originally planned to be.

you liar you never miss to play when you are townie. I had you since day 2. no kidding read the thread. And the townies have to learn to play with less pms, thats only help for the mafia.


Seriously true. Over 150 PMs to me in the first week. It was just insane. Kinda the reason I was quieter than I should have been haha.

Ill never talk to you again. After all my work... i feel used... it hurts you know?


Hey, I didn't even know I was mafia until after your posters.

Next time let me die like a martir instead of making the fool of me
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
May 07 2009 23:14 GMT
#1152
How did both mafia coordinate so well with each other? Just out of curiosity, there was only one overlapping hit.

And I kind of knew Ver was mafia. I didn't entirely trust him especially after some of his massive post. I didn't think there was 8 mafia each family.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
May 07 2009 23:15 GMT
#1153
On May 08 2009 08:14 Malongo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2009 08:13 Qatol wrote:
On May 08 2009 08:12 Malongo wrote:
On May 08 2009 08:10 Qatol wrote:
On May 08 2009 08:08 Malongo wrote:
On May 08 2009 08:06 Ver wrote:
On May 08 2009 08:02 Qatol wrote:
Excuse me... I only had 2 blues roleclaim to me. Vivi57 and Showtime!


Both of these we pegged on behavior analysis beforehand anyway.

Lucas and 3clipse figured out Pyrr's role from their billion PM's but we never got a direct roleclaim from anyone that we didn't already know.

Oh and btw my absences were legit up until the last two days when I didn't need to post since it was game over. I did not want to be mafia since I knew I'd have very little time, but alas that was not to be the case. In addition the game started half a week earlier than it was originally planned to be.

you liar you never miss to play when you are townie. I had you since day 2. no kidding read the thread. And the townies have to learn to play with less pms, thats only help for the mafia.


Seriously true. Over 150 PMs to me in the first week. It was just insane. Kinda the reason I was quieter than I should have been haha.

Ill never talk to you again. After all my work... i feel used... it hurts you know?


Hey, I didn't even know I was mafia until after your posters.

Next time let me die like a martir instead of making the fool of me


But you saved my life for a day! Sorry, but you were more useful to me alive.
Uff Da
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
May 07 2009 23:15 GMT
#1154
I am still surprised the visor thing wasn't Mynock though.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
May 07 2009 23:15 GMT
#1155
On May 08 2009 08:14 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
How did both mafia coordinate so well with each other? Just out of curiosity, there was only one overlapping hit.

And I kind of knew Ver was mafia. I didn't entirely trust him especially after some of his massive post. I didn't think there was 8 mafia each family.


I'll do a full writeup and post it later, but basically I found ver within hours of bockit dying.
Uff Da
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
May 07 2009 23:15 GMT
#1156
On May 08 2009 08:15 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2009 08:14 Malongo wrote:
On May 08 2009 08:13 Qatol wrote:
On May 08 2009 08:12 Malongo wrote:
On May 08 2009 08:10 Qatol wrote:
On May 08 2009 08:08 Malongo wrote:
On May 08 2009 08:06 Ver wrote:
On May 08 2009 08:02 Qatol wrote:
Excuse me... I only had 2 blues roleclaim to me. Vivi57 and Showtime!


Both of these we pegged on behavior analysis beforehand anyway.

Lucas and 3clipse figured out Pyrr's role from their billion PM's but we never got a direct roleclaim from anyone that we didn't already know.

Oh and btw my absences were legit up until the last two days when I didn't need to post since it was game over. I did not want to be mafia since I knew I'd have very little time, but alas that was not to be the case. In addition the game started half a week earlier than it was originally planned to be.

you liar you never miss to play when you are townie. I had you since day 2. no kidding read the thread. And the townies have to learn to play with less pms, thats only help for the mafia.


Seriously true. Over 150 PMs to me in the first week. It was just insane. Kinda the reason I was quieter than I should have been haha.

Ill never talk to you again. After all my work... i feel used... it hurts you know?


Hey, I didn't even know I was mafia until after your posters.

Next time let me die like a martir instead of making the fool of me


But you saved my life for a day! Sorry, but you were more useful to me alive.

yeah that was the only thingy i regret for this game. I should have pushed all the way when i got you.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
May 07 2009 23:16 GMT
#1157
lol i also suspected 0cz3c too, but kind of forgot about him. I had more pressing things :/!!
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
May 07 2009 23:17 GMT
#1158
On May 08 2009 08:16 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
lol i also suspected 0cz3c too, but kind of forgot about him. I had more pressing things :/!!

Thats one of the things we seriously played on. People just forgot about stuff that had happened earlier. made life a lot easier for us
Uff Da
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
May 07 2009 23:17 GMT
#1159
Told you ROL ver was mafia remember?
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
May 07 2009 23:17 GMT
#1160
@Qatol yeah
I was fucking trying to figure you out through le5 card game during that time Qatol also. Fucking Cob made it to where it wasn't easy to check online.

I had some others on my list that were mafia.

WHen i came to vote for you, i was so fucked up about school, all i saw was this retard medic list you claimed and i was like, fuck it, qatol is mafia. Didn't know you went out admitting it.

I was working on some others (others = anyone who i talked to on pm, doesn't mean i was sure you were mafia i just couldn't put my finger on it.). But LucasWoj was my main target ever since day 2.
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 75 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings48
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 146
ViBE144
ProTech134
SpeCial 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13812
Artosis 538
PianO 28
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm138
canceldota129
League of Legends
Doublelift3976
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1621
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe126
Other Games
summit1g7761
shahzam611
Day[9].tv451
C9.Mang0386
Maynarde86
Trikslyr60
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV134
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP28
• RyuSc2 25
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1008
• Shiphtur582
• Day9tv451
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 16m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.