• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:54
CEST 20:54
KST 03:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9147 users

TL Mafia 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
February 21 2009 04:05 GMT
#24
sign me up

will the mad hatters suicide bomb also take out protecting medics?
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
February 28 2009 16:40 GMT
#266
ehh

#I vote for inertinept

I'm not 100% convinced of it, but its about as good as you can expect from one day, and it doesnt make sense to not lynch anyone even if we could somehow organize that.
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
February 28 2009 21:00 GMT
#366
I missed some pages

how did we confirm dyno is a vet?
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
February 28 2009 22:32 GMT
#379
On March 01 2009 05:20 LTT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2009 05:17 3clipse wrote:
I vote for inertinept (obviously).

And correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't this idea with Dyno make it awfully easy for the Mafia to get moles in posing as Vets?


No. They cannot pose as vets. Every vet will be confirmed today by using their vote ability The same way we confirmed Dyno, they will confirm themselves to Dyno and start the circle. Any mafia that tries to pretend to be a vet is an instant free lynch.


They can pretend to be medics or detectives though can't they?
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
March 01 2009 02:05 GMT
#419
On March 01 2009 09:16 malongo wrote:
OK i just finished reading the thread. Dyno is indeed confirmed yet i have some suggestions to make to keep the plan going (plan for this day = lynch inertinept+ sanctuary veteran)

1- Veterans please use dyno to clean you NOW. You can confirm your role anytimewith him via extra vote but We wont have another santuary to protect them all at the same time so this is VETERANS free night. And you will have your extra life next nights, also you are going to win this game.

2- Mad Haters (yeah i remember you guys nobody calls you): Place your bombs tonight (theres no point in holding them and wasting a resource of the town) but place them on inactives and ASK DYNO before placing them (so they dont overlap)

3- DTs: PM your findings to dyno as soon as you have them and hopefully dyno will POST them assigned to a key number each roleclaimed DT (so we can have the info public so cluechecks dont overlap and at the same time having an eye on those "roleclaimed dts".

4- Dyno our loved captain: please ask random roleclaimed townies to vote in separate lists of people. We can easily extend our inner confirmed circle this way: example i assume there are at least 5 vets and all will be confirmed once the votes come via dyno. Dyno asks any number of them to cast the secret vote on X player (to confirm them vet and all them different players) and the other vote on a special list. Then asks X amount of players to vote in the special list. This way we will have a number of players confirmed clean (some vets) with others that want to get confirmed in a list. The best use for our checklists is not to get a 1 of 5 or so mafia BUT TO GET A NONMAFIA. Checklists are always suspect of the PE doing them anyways, so getting a clean list just leaves the PE to get confirmed. If you do this PLEASE make sure you do more than a list and a list with at least 1 vet inside and non the same role every player to confirm because this list will be highly risky to mafia later in the game. Having more than a list and a vet inside each list protects our next to confirm players from mafia.


I vote to lynch inertinept
and sanctuary for veterans
but i will change my vote as soon if needed for a cleananse list.



4 only works if you make a bunch of lists (i.e. tell everyone to vote the way you want) and role check one of those. Its also important that only dyno/cleared people know which list was checked, and who is confirmed. Otherwise mafia will just go after the checked list knowing that there is probably a bunch of blues, and we know they are innocent.

So who is being checked at what point, and who is confirmed should only be known to dyno and whoever he trusts.

Again, I would encourage dyno to compartmentalize as much as possible. If you tell medics to protect someone, dont tell the medic why. Don't tell a dt dont check ____ because a on list ____ is blue. Just tell them to check a specific list. A lack of compartmentalization kills town.

Just see the bodyguard game if you don't believe me. Town had an easy win, but the people in the know released to much information to too many people. Whether you have confirmed someone or not, don't tell them absolutely everything unless it benefits you. Don't just blindly tell everyone everything
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
March 01 2009 02:06 GMT
#420
also
#I vote for veteran sanctuary
(in addition to my vote for inertinept earlier in this thread)
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
March 01 2009 02:28 GMT
#423
I'm really just going with the flow though

I think it makes sense though
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
March 03 2009 04:30 GMT
#644
I was veteran AND mafia?

wtf
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
March 03 2009 04:34 GMT
#653
On March 03 2009 13:31 Chuiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2009 13:30 fusionsdf wrote:
I was veteran AND mafia?

wtf

No, you're just veteran.


oh I just had a hit out for me

I see :D
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
March 03 2009 05:11 GMT
#706
On March 03 2009 14:07 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Mafia 101 via Wikipedia:

"Mafia (also known as Werewolf or Assassin) is a party game modeling a battle between an informed minority and an uninformed majority."

Once you have a council of 11+ confirmable Veterans, you have an informed majority = imba.


council.... I like that

we should call ourselves the Wiseman's Council or something cool like that
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 266
BRAT_OK 94
JuggernautJason49
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 907
Shuttle 678
Zeus 83
soO 44
Hyun 42
ToSsGirL 29
scan(afreeca) 23
Bishop 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
qojqva2166
420jenkins658
canceldota8
Counter-Strike
fl0m4348
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3308
Liquid`Hasu565
Other Games
FrodaN918
KnowMe209
Livibee160
Pyrionflax154
QueenE71
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick636
StarCraft 2
angryscii 33
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 89
• 3DClanTV 56
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach104
• FirePhoenix29
• 80smullet 20
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1783
Other Games
• Shiphtur661
• imaqtpie634
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 6m
Patches Events
20h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
OSC
1d 4h
OSC
1d 17h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.