• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:54
CEST 05:54
KST 12:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7280 users

[GG] Team Liquid Mafia - Resurrection

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 13 2008 13:39 GMT
#42
I'm in
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 21 2008 13:18 GMT
#948
Sorry for the inactivity guys, time to catch up. Can anyone give a brief summary of what I've missed?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 21 2008 22:11 GMT
#971
I don't see how I should be mafia when no clue really relates to me. Apparently I've missed some kind of list the detectives checked, or was it simple deductive reasoning with checking lists and counting how many mafia voted and total votes?

Also, is there anyone currently proven to be 'clean' yet by detective or otherwise?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 26 2008 02:19 GMT
#1064
Malongo, link one half-decent clue to me, please. Since I know I'm green we both know that you're red, assuming the list checks out. You've started posting now that your mafia buddy kuja is about to get lynched. I also find it amusing how you accuse someone of being mafia based on him defending himself, throwing reason overboard. I might be defending myself because I'm getting accused?

Behaviour analyze yourself. You're scum and it's obvious now that you're trying to get me lynched instead of kuja. Not too sure if it's a good idea to do that now though since that'll prove you're scum once I flip green. Do you have a death wish, sir?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 26 2008 02:26 GMT
#1066
Actually, that's a coincidence but I usually post at around this time. I think my posting history has shown that as well. I checked the thread once I read nightmare's PM.

I'm no good at clue analysis either, but when malongo suddenly points a finger at me when someone else is heading towards the chopping block with a decent clue analysis pointing to him, I'm asking questions. Also, since I'm on the 3/4 mafia list and I know I'm townie, I am 100% sure he is mafia, it's just that you don't know that, unfortunately.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 26 2008 03:09 GMT
#1070
Malongo, it's because I haven't been very helpful to the town since I didn't think I could do much for them. However, now I can do a very valuable thing by not letting them mislynch the last person when in the final stages this is so crucial. Also, if your only piece of evidence to get me lynched is because I've just started to post now that I'm being accused, then that is very, very thin 'evidence'.

The only reason you'd suddenly go nuts on getting me lynched is because you know I'm the only townie in the list of 4 and a mislynch from the town will result in a very tough game for us, even if you die after that.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 26 2008 03:15 GMT
#1071
Also, I'm going to sleep now. I'll try to check the topic later tomorrow but I can't make any promises. Merry Christmas to all of you!
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 26 2008 20:56 GMT
#1081
Guys, my theory is that Malongo is probably the silencer. Why?

At day 3, he was silenced. However, the game rules state that the silencer IS allowed to silence himself. Why would he do this? Obviously to throw off suspicion of himself. Why would a silencer silence someone that really hasn't been that helpful to town at all instead of Ace? To throw off suspicion. Luckily thanks to the 3/4 list I managed to find this out since knowing that I'm innocent makes me 100% sure that he is mafia.

I am 95% sure that Malongo is the silencer. If I am correct and he dies, we'll have Ace back as well.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 26 2008 20:59 GMT
#1082
I am also willing to die to get the silencer killed. If I die and flip green, trust me that Malongo is most likely to be the silencer.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 26 2008 21:02 GMT
#1084
Nevake, precisely due to that thinking it might be a good idea to silence yourself, especially when you're under some suspicion (I wasn't active at the time so I'm not sure about that, but there might've been) it's probably a great idea as a coverup. Even if he's not the silencer, he is still 100% mafia.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2008 17:10 GMT
#1195
I demand apologies of all of you that thought I was mafia! :[
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 212
FoxeR 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4210
Leta 1969
Bale 61
Shine 24
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
League of Legends
JimRising 598
Other Games
summit1g8200
WinterStarcraft470
ViBE146
Mew2King19
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick670
BasetradeTV168
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta22
• Letter1412
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo852
Other Games
• Scarra1054
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 6m
Patches Events
11h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 6m
OSC
19h 6m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.