• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:59
CEST 00:59
KST 07:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7825 users

TL Mafia 3 [Night 5] - Page 98

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 Next
ulszz
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
Jamaica1787 Posts
November 18 2008 23:53 GMT
#1941
gg town!
everliving, everfaithful, eversure
MTF
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States1739 Posts
November 19 2008 00:13 GMT
#1942
On November 19 2008 06:56 fusionsdf wrote:
also why was I like never targeted lol

I was both assumed innocent, and had obviously made contact with a DT

and yet you guys only sent one hit after me once


We didn't feel it was prudent to kill you off immediately. I had hoped you'd feel some sort of comraderie with me and Plexa from the past game. The night Nemy blew up we hit you just hoping all the medics were on Mynock, but we got outmaneuvered badly there. Thereafter, we figured that we should try to root out the DT/Vigi team instead of the outspoken people, and also figured that you would still be protected. With three hits at that point, using all three on you with the chance to still not kill you off wasn't such an appealing idea. :p
Think. :)
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
November 19 2008 00:53 GMT
#1943
On November 19 2008 07:59 ZBiR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2008 07:35 JeeJee wrote:
why the hell did mafia kill me
what did i ever do
i never get to live past like a few days honestly =(
btw gg


maybe because you were "too sure" of my innocence ?


i doubt that meant anything to the mafia

mtf help me out here?
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
MTF
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States1739 Posts
November 19 2008 00:59 GMT
#1944
On November 19 2008 09:53 JeeJee wrote:
i doubt that meant anything to the mafia

mtf help me out here?


I thought you might have had a role or at least have been in contact with the organizers, and that's what we were targetting for.

That's the beginning and end of it, really. : x


Think. :)
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
November 19 2008 01:05 GMT
#1945
So will we be wrapping this up formally? With a Night writeup?
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
ShadowDrgn
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States2497 Posts
November 19 2008 01:29 GMT
#1946
On November 18 2008 23:13 FakeSteve[TPR] wrote:
props to XCetron for being instrumental to several mafia kills

similar props to fusionsdf and mikeymoo

and me for nailing fanatacist! take that, sucker!


So I'm guessing that you and XCetron dying in the same night was a coincidence? Mikeymoo asked if I knew any medics that day, I told him about you because I knew he was already in contact with XCetron as well, then you both died. It seemed really suspicious.
Of course, you only live one life, and you make all your mistakes, and learn what not to do, and that’s the end of you.
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
November 19 2008 01:39 GMT
#1947
Sorry I didn't have time to post roles and everything earlier, I'll get them up in the next hour or two but I'm still a bit busy. I'll post clues tomorrow sometime as I don't have those ready either.

For the record the whole N for nemy A for Ace, m for MTF etc stuff wasn't the clues for day two either. The nuke in N was the clue and it pointed to Plexa. Explanation: Plexa banned opz or in other words he 'nuked' him (gave him the nuke icon). It wasn't an easy clue and I didn't expect anyone to get it but I also really didn't think anyone would interpret letters being associated with names especially considering people have symbols at the start of their names sometimes also. I used different letters because I really couldn't see myself coming up with 4 different deaths using the same letter without getting more redundant than I already was and because I had to use specific words to make clues with. (hence N for nuke) And you gotta understand, mafia, I can't just step in and start saying 'no that doesn't point to that' or whatever to save you guys from sudden death.
♞
MTF
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States1739 Posts
November 19 2008 01:44 GMT
#1948
On November 19 2008 10:39 Chuiu wrote:
Sorry I didn't have time to post roles and everything earlier, I'll get them up in the next hour or two but I'm still a bit busy. I'll post clues tomorrow sometime as I don't have those ready either.

For the record the whole N for nemy A for Ace, m for MTF etc stuff wasn't the clues for day two either. The nuke in N was the clue and it pointed to Plexa. Explanation: Plexa banned opz or in other words he 'nuked' him (gave him the nuke icon). It wasn't an easy clue and I didn't expect anyone to get it but I also really didn't think anyone would interpret letters being associated with names especially considering people have symbols at the start of their names sometimes also. I used different letters because I really couldn't see myself coming up with 4 different deaths using the same letter without getting more redundant than I already was and because I had to use specific words to make clues with. (hence N for nuke) And you gotta understand, mafia, I can't just step in and start saying 'no that doesn't point to that' or whatever to save you guys from sudden death.


I don't think any of us expected this. Don't worry about it.

I knew that the alliteration couldn't really be pointing to letters in our names, anyway. I wasn't just denying it's existence because I was mafia, guys. :p Seriously, you'd have to think Chuiu was essentially handing you an easy guidebook to who to kill off, especially when you take into account that Nemy was the only true N.
Think. :)
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
November 19 2008 01:51 GMT
#1949
You have no idea how many stupid things have happened to me this game.

I'm the remaining Jack. I tried to switch between veteran (and aggravate the mafia to induce a wasted hit) and DT to get some useful clues.

Empyrean died before I could use him as my mouth (Fuck me #1). I used Vet on night 1 trying to lure a hit by being very active, then got myself tempbanned in a ploy to have mafia hit me early.

Mynock posted my info and bumatlarge was going to verify, but he died as well (#2). So I lied and said I was the other guy. I knew I could trust nightmare, so I PMed him and we worked shit out. I knew Fakesteve was a medic and begged for help the nights I thought I was vulnerable as DT and he died (#3). I know who all the vigis are and I'm pretty sure they've all used their hits, so I vigi'ed Plexa tonight.

GG.

And Chuiu, Plexa gave OpZ the locked icon. lololol
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
ShadowDrgn
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States2497 Posts
November 19 2008 02:10 GMT
#1950
I was one of the few remaining greens.
Of course, you only live one life, and you make all your mistakes, and learn what not to do, and that’s the end of you.
HeRoS)Pink
Profile Joined July 2005
Canada336 Posts
November 19 2008 02:50 GMT
#1951
On November 19 2008 07:59 ZBiR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2008 07:35 JeeJee wrote:
why the hell did mafia kill me
what did i ever do
i never get to live past like a few days honestly =(
btw gg


maybe because you were "too sure" of my innocence ?

also wtf Plexa, how could you fool me like that
keeping medic Naruto alive for so long and saying that "decaf is 100% mafia" is not exactly what most mafias do ;]

funny how the two people I exchanged PMs with happened to be scum (the other one being heros)pink, and it was me who PMed first) ;]

gg indeed

I was trying to gain your trust in hope you knew some roles, at the same moment i was talking to plexa and he said that he was also pming you so i didnt try harder to get info from you and let plexa try to get some but he went inactive and didnt get any

Also why the fuck did I changed my vote, putting myself on a small list of poeple and that really killed me cause i dont think I was that much suspected before that.

anyway GG town you did a good job
Addicted
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
November 19 2008 02:53 GMT
#1952
Yeah , my list of contacts was:

bloodyc0bbler: green
mikeymoo: DT(lied) -> Jack
K3H101 -> vigi
araav -> vigi
fusionsdf -> vet.

I mostly worked with mikey and c0bbler, but information did ran sweetly between our little web
Teamliquidian townie
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
November 19 2008 02:57 GMT
#1953
u guys play this game so much
it must be pretty fun
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-19 03:16:49
November 19 2008 03:14 GMT
#1954
On November 19 2008 09:13 MTF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2008 06:56 fusionsdf wrote:
also why was I like never targeted lol

I was both assumed innocent, and had obviously made contact with a DT

and yet you guys only sent one hit after me once


We didn't feel it was prudent to kill you off immediately. I had hoped you'd feel some sort of comraderie with me and Plexa from the past game. The night Nemy blew up we hit you just hoping all the medics were on Mynock, but we got outmaneuvered badly there. Thereafter, we figured that we should try to root out the DT/Vigi team instead of the outspoken people, and also figured that you would still be protected. With three hits at that point, using all three on you with the chance to still not kill you off wasn't such an appealing idea. :p


Maybe you would, but plexa should know how paranoid I am
and pink I suspected you before that list came out if it makes a difference ;P
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
MTF
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States1739 Posts
November 19 2008 03:18 GMT
#1955
On November 19 2008 12:14 fusionsdf wrote:
Maybe you would, but plexa should know how paranoid I am


Ah, well. :p We made a mistake in not hitting you earlier.

Plexa wasn't around much to advise us on that aspect, but that wasn't his fault.
Think. :)
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
November 19 2008 03:20 GMT
#1956
On November 19 2008 10:51 mikeymoo wrote:And Chuiu, Plexa gave OpZ the locked icon. lololol

Lol, I always mix those two up, looks like no one would have gotten that anyway then.
♞
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
November 19 2008 03:23 GMT
#1957
+ Show Spoiler [Roles] +
Mafia

decafchicken
wurm
Lenwe
Ace
HeRoS)Pink
MTF
fanatacist
iNfuNdiBuLuM
Plexa

Suicide Bomber

nemY

--------------------------------------------

Vigilante

KH1031**
RtS)Night[Mare**
araav**

Detective

imDerek*
Folca*
XCetron*

Veteran

Jimtudor
fusionsdf
SoleSteeler

Paramedic

G.s)NarutO
~OpZ~
FakeSteve[TPR]

MadHatter

goldenkrnboi
KF91

Jack

aZnvaLiaNce
mikeymoo

--------------------------------------------

clazziquai
Chezinu
ShadowDrgn
Artanis[Xp]
xDark.Carnivalx
MidnightGladius
BloodyC0bbler
Camlito
JeeJee
Mandalor
Scorch
Falcynn
Mynock
Alventenie
bumatlarge
Fishball
Caller
Bockit
ZBiR
ulszz
Empyrean
Yogurt
Amber[LighT]
[GiTM]-Ace


+ Show Spoiler [Actions] +
Actions Day 1:

Medic
G.s)NarutO -> Plexa
~OpZ~ -> MTF
FakeSteve[TPR] -> Folca

Detective
Folca -> role(Ace)
XCetron -> clue(http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/index.php?view=msg&id=153320)

Mad Hatter
goldenkrnboi -> Ace

Jack
milkymoo -> Veteran
aZnvaLiaNce -> vote(decafchicken)

Mafia
1) Empyrean (two hits)
2) Alventenie
3) Caller
4) Fishball

Actions Day 2:

Detective
XCetron -> role(FakeSteve)

Mad Hatter
goldenkrnboi -> -Ace +decafchicken

Medic
~OpZ~ -> fusionsdf

Jack
aZnvaLiaNce -> Veteran
mikeymoo -> vote(decafchicken)

Vigilante
RtS)Night[Mare -> decafchicken
KH1031 -> bumatlarge

Suicide Bomber
nemY -> mynock

Mafia
1. Fusionsdf (prot)
2. Yogurt
3. Mandalor
4. Amber[Light]

Actions Day 3:

Detective
XCetron -> role(Fanatacist)

Medic
~OpZ~ -> MTF
FakeSteve[TPR] -> XCetron
G.s)NarutO -> shadowdrgn

Jack
aZnvaLiaNce -> vote(fanatacist)
mikeymoo -> Veteran

Vigilante
araav -> MidnightGladius
KH1031 -> MidnightGladius(null)
RtS)Night[Mare -> iNfuNdiBuLuM

Mafia
1. Aznvaliance (jack)
2. Bockit
3. G.s)Naruto (medic)

Actions Day 4:

Jack
mikeymoo -> role(fusionsdf)

Vigilante
araav -> Lenwe
KH1031 -> heros)pink

Medic
~OpZ~ -> MTF
FakeSteve[TPR] -> mikeymoo

Mafia
1. XCetron (dt)
2. FakeSteve (medic)
3. JeeJee

Actions Day 5:

Detective
imDerek -> role(Plexa)

Jack
mikeymoo -> vigilante(Plexa)
♞
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
November 19 2008 03:24 GMT
#1958
yay i was innocent ^_-

gg
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
November 19 2008 03:28 GMT
#1959
yeah jesus

we saw through you guys from start to finish. booya
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
HeRoS)Pink
Profile Joined July 2005
Canada336 Posts
November 19 2008 03:34 GMT
#1960
this is ironic, the night before i got vigi'ed by kh1031, mtf/wurm/me were trying to find vigis
and i came up with kh1031 for bum's death but mtf didnt think it was that strong we went for azn and bockit instead *iirc*,could have saved my life for another day
Addicted
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O189
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 492
ZZZero.O 189
Hyun 109
Dota 2
monkeys_forever427
League of Legends
Doublelift4032
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4252
Liquid`Hasu471
Other Games
summit1g14235
FrodaN1607
JimRising 384
KnowMe239
Livibee193
ViBE95
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick821
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 125
• Adnapsc2 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1085
Other Games
• imaqtpie1101
• Shiphtur445
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 2m
Patches Events
16h 2m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 2m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 2m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.