• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:21
CEST 21:21
KST 04:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12720 users

TL Mafia 3 [Night 5] - Page 88

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 100 Next
Camlito
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Australia4040 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-13 10:20:42
November 13 2008 10:19 GMT
#1741
On November 13 2008 19:12 ZBiR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2008 08:57 Camlito wrote:
Wtf ZBIR voted me haha. *Evil eyes*

I won't vote just yet.


I don't have anything serious against you, it was just because I became a suspect at first for not voting for a random target (wtf? yea I know). Although I won't be suprised at all when you're gonna flip red :>


And I have a feeling that it was mikeymoo who PMed Mynock in the first place and now he's trying to force his plan by pretending "the other guy PMed" (but there was none).

Not like it matters cause I'm going to be the one dying, but w/e
I change my vote from Camlito to mikeymoo.

See you next game townies... and may the GM have mercy on your char


I don't even mind you voting me, the point is you voted. I just made a joke out of it haha .

Edit: Araav why'd you vote Lenwe? Just wondering.
sAviOr...
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 13 2008 12:31 GMT
#1742
If ZBiR flips green/blue, vigis should clear the rest of the list.
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
November 13 2008 15:03 GMT
#1743
On November 13 2008 12:02 ulszz wrote:
honestly that plexa fusionsdf convo looks so fuckin staged. i wouldn't be surprised if both were mafia...

i vote to lynch plexa

edit- add convo


Fusions trying to get Plexa lynched....Staged? o_o...
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
ZBiR
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
Poland1092 Posts
November 13 2008 15:08 GMT
#1744
On November 13 2008 21:31 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
If ZBiR flips green/blue, vigis should clear the rest of the list.


But you know this would mean yourself certainly dying ?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-13 15:31:37
November 13 2008 15:31 GMT
#1745
Doesn't matter, I'll gladly sac myself to kill 2 mafia. And so should you.
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
November 13 2008 17:38 GMT
#1746
##I Vote for ZBiR
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
ulszz
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
Jamaica1787 Posts
November 13 2008 19:05 GMT
#1747
On November 13 2008 14:34 Plexa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2008 12:02 ulszz wrote:
honestly that plexa fusionsdf convo looks so fuckin staged. i wouldn't be surprised if both were mafia...

i vote to lynch plexa

edit- add convo
Do you really think i would lie about something like that for the sake of some little mafia game? I hope i die tonight..

i really don't know, you are posting it in a mafia thread. half of the game is lying. if i'm wrong, sorry for your father.
everliving, everfaithful, eversure
Lenwe
Profile Joined March 2008
Netherlands757 Posts
November 13 2008 20:00 GMT
#1748
The vote for me does seem a bit random.

I'll clear my name this voting round however by voting on someone no one else will vote for so a detective/jack can clear my name.

I vote for FakeSteve
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-13 20:09:23
November 13 2008 20:05 GMT
#1749
I see the problem....we waste too much detective time. If you are claiming your innocence, vote in groups of 4....So find someone else doing that and vote with him. That gives the detective 4 innocent people to use. And if he finds one mafia, then bam, we find another mafia....Risky for the mafia to not bandwagon then. So change your vote lenwe, off of Fakesteven and onto x.dark.carnivalx

Actually...Next vote cycle we should have a max list of 14 people. Then spread the others onto two groups of 7.

That would give both the remaining detectives the perfect equation. Anyone abstaining would be hiding. Anyone "forgetting to vote" would be hiding. I'd try and pin those people down first. With two list checks, and 3 lists we can get the numbers on all the lists.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
ZBiR
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
Poland1092 Posts
November 13 2008 21:03 GMT
#1750
On November 14 2008 00:31 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Doesn't matter, I'll gladly sac myself to kill 2 mafia. And so should you.


Maybe I would, if it weren't for one simple fact - I don't even believe the list is legit, it's far from being proved.
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
November 13 2008 21:20 GMT
#1751
On November 14 2008 06:03 ZBiR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2008 00:31 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Doesn't matter, I'll gladly sac myself to kill 2 mafia. And so should you.


Maybe I would, if it weren't for one simple fact - I don't even believe the list is legit, it's far from being proved.

this is exactly why you should be lynched
Teamliquidian townie
ZBiR
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
Poland1092 Posts
November 13 2008 21:41 GMT
#1752
On November 14 2008 06:20 RtS)Night[Mare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2008 06:03 ZBiR wrote:
On November 14 2008 00:31 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Doesn't matter, I'll gladly sac myself to kill 2 mafia. And so should you.


Maybe I would, if it weren't for one simple fact - I don't even believe the list is legit, it's far from being proved.

this is exactly why you should be lynched


rotfl Nightmare, you seriously are a funny guy
too bad in a non-intended way, but still, it's better to be funny than not
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-13 22:37:41
November 13 2008 22:36 GMT
#1753
Vote Count:

Plexa
fusionsdf
ulszz

mikeymoo
Chezinu
ZBiR

Chezinu
~OpZ~

ZBiR-12
mikeymoo
Scorch
RtS)Night[Mare
BloodyC0bbler
Artanis[Xp]
Camlito
MTF
[GiTM]-Ace
clazziquai
SoleSteeler
xDark.Carnivalx
~OpZ~

MTF
ShadowDrgn
JeeJee

xDark.Carnivalx
HeRoS)Pink

Lenwe
araav

FakeSteve[TPR]
Lenwe
♞
d_so
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Korea (South)3262 Posts
November 13 2008 23:07 GMT
#1754
this game is full of win i've been reading it for the last hour and a half
manner
KH1031
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United States862 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-14 01:42:12
November 14 2008 01:41 GMT
#1755
I CHANGE my vote for MTF

Sorry about the last minute vote.

Just got home.
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
November 14 2008 01:51 GMT
#1756
Those of you voting for one person- it's actually easier for DTs to check a list with like 4-5 people. Change your votes to one person, please. I suggest MTF, Plexa, or myself, since we have two apiece already.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
imDerek
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States1944 Posts
November 14 2008 02:00 GMT
#1757
I vote for ZBir
Least favorite progamers: Leta, Zero, Mind, Shine, free, really <-- newly added
wurm
Profile Joined October 2007
Philippines2296 Posts
November 14 2008 02:10 GMT
#1758
## I vote ZBir
I know where my towel is.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 14 2008 02:14 GMT
#1759
On November 14 2008 10:51 mikeymoo wrote:
Those of you voting for one person- it's actually easier for DTs to check a list with like 4-5 people. Change your votes to one person, please. I suggest MTF, Plexa, or myself, since we have two apiece already.

Yes sir.

I change my vote from ZBiR to ## MTF.
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
November 14 2008 04:11 GMT
#1760
fools
zbir is innocent
trust me.
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 100 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1201
TKL 433
IndyStarCraft 282
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1201
ByuN 455
TKL 433
IndyStarCraft 282
Reynor 249
EmSc Tv 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24497
Calm 2401
Shuttle 367
Mini 172
White-Ra 146
firebathero 83
ZZZero.O 76
scan(afreeca) 24
soO 13
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc11115
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1287
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3865
Liquid`Hasu548
MindelVK3
Other Games
summit1g4568
Liquid`RaSZi2217
fl0m1749
FrodaN1313
B2W.Neo723
olofmeister697
Khaldor466
Beastyqt387
Livibee183
crisheroes135
Mew2King64
Pyrionflax39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick726
BasetradeTV236
StarCraft 2
angryscii 17
EmSc Tv 4
EmSc2Tv 4
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 29
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach36
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• 80smullet 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1264
• Shiphtur588
• WagamamaTV419
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 39m
Replay Cast
3h 39m
OSC
16h 39m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.