• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:40
CEST 07:40
KST 14:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7704 users

TL Mafia 3 [Night 5] - Page 85

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 100 Next
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
November 12 2008 21:30 GMT
#1681
I vote for MTF for now, depending on zbir's actions for the next bit will determine if i switch my vote
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
November 12 2008 21:30 GMT
#1682
lynch MTF?

are you guys fucking crazy?
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
November 12 2008 21:37 GMT
#1683
also for zbir, i forget who, but it was mentioned a few pages ago that Zbir is polish for bandit

In the way that naruto dies, in essence an ambush was set as the mafia tampered with naruto's vehicle, waiting till his was open to attack then came in from behind.
Something a bandit would do is lay in wait with a trap set and attack from behind.

Also from the previous day post, amber light saw two mafia tried to climb a wall, currently plexa and his fireman reference would explain this (climbing a ladder) and if Zbir was a bandit, he would have the tools and skills to climb the wall. Not sure how strong these are, but still, with his name meaning bandit, he can be linked to the game
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
November 12 2008 21:42 GMT
#1684
Well people, we have strong cases both on ZBiR and Plexa. I suggest picking one of those, we can coordinate later in the night. Leave MTF for another day.

Teamliquidian townie
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-12 21:46:15
November 12 2008 21:44 GMT
#1685
Fine fine

Change my vote from MTF to Zbir


edit: going to work, be back late tonight
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
ShadowDrgn
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States2497 Posts
November 12 2008 21:46 GMT
#1686
On November 13 2008 06:30 fusionsdf wrote:
lynch MTF?

are you guys fucking crazy?


I went through his posts, and all his clue analysis implicates townies and deflects suspicion from known dead mafia members. He and Plexa also agree with each other, which isn't a good thing considering the clues pointing to Plexa.
Of course, you only live one life, and you make all your mistakes, and learn what not to do, and that’s the end of you.
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
November 12 2008 21:47 GMT
#1687
lol

if they got ace, plexa and mtf this is officially the most imbalanced mafia game ever
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
November 12 2008 21:48 GMT
#1688
Im going to encourage votes for plexa because we know hes going to be inactive, and I have a pretty strong feeling about him
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-12 21:52:31
November 12 2008 21:51 GMT
#1689
ill be original and vote ## MTF

nevermind zbir, u r ok! >_>
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
ZBiR
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
Poland1092 Posts
November 12 2008 22:12 GMT
#1690
So, uhm... what is it exactly against me?
That I was AFK for some time?
The fact that I tend to oppose people I consider fools? (shall be obvious who am I referring to)
Or maybe it's that me = bandit (well, more like thug, but w/e), and SOME MAFIA DID ACT LIKE A BANDIT?! Oh noes, who would've thought they're gonna attack people and shit...

Yeah, lynch me, then lynch a blue you don't have a clue about, then get owned after 4/10 of the mafia were handed to you. GL


Thanks JeeJee
ShadowDrgn
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States2497 Posts
November 12 2008 22:12 GMT
#1691
On November 13 2008 06:47 fusionsdf wrote:
lol

if they got ace, plexa and mtf this is officially the most imbalanced mafia game ever


And the best part is that if we lynch a mafia today, their killing power is down to 2 and we've all but won.
Of course, you only live one life, and you make all your mistakes, and learn what not to do, and that’s the end of you.
Scorch
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Austria3371 Posts
November 12 2008 22:18 GMT
#1692
On November 13 2008 07:12 ZBiR wrote:
So, uhm... what is it exactly against me?
That I was AFK for some time?
The fact that I tend to oppose people I consider fools? (shall be obvious who am I referring to)
Or maybe it's that me = bandit (well, more like thug, but w/e), and SOME MAFIA DID ACT LIKE A BANDIT?! Oh noes, who would've thought they're gonna attack people and shit...

Yeah, lynch me, then lynch a blue you don't have a clue about, then get owned after 4/10 of the mafia were handed to you. GL


Thanks JeeJee

This is not a good defense. Try to be more constructive, for failing to do so is part of why people are willing to lynch you. Present us an alternative with a good reasoning, and you shall live.
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
November 12 2008 22:18 GMT
#1693
On November 13 2008 07:12 ZBiR wrote:
So, uhm... what is it exactly against me?
That I was AFK for some time?
The fact that I tend to oppose people I consider fools? (shall be obvious who am I referring to)
Or maybe it's that me = bandit (well, more like thug, but w/e), and SOME MAFIA DID ACT LIKE A BANDIT?! Oh noes, who would've thought they're gonna attack people and shit...

Yeah, lynch me, then lynch a blue you don't have a clue about, then get owned after 4/10 of the mafia were handed to you. GL


Thanks JeeJee


For me personally it's how you've been acting and how you spazzed at nightmare. But from this post, maybe you're just a spazzy person. And 4/10 were not handed to "us" (wtf "you" as in townies? why not "us"???). We worked for those, thank you.

How is the following post not incriminating and highly defensive?
On November 11 2008 23:01 ZBiR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2008 11:43 RtS)Night[Mare wrote:
i ask Zbir and Artanix[xp] to vote for some unknown to be able to check for mafia. Failure to do this will result in next in the line for the gallows.


Firstly, I was at my girl's place for last 40+ hours, so I wasn't checking TL
Secondly, you have no power whatsoever to place me "next in line for the gallows" (unless you're mafia/vigilante, which I doubt)
Thirdly, since I'm far from being a suspect I don't see why I would be forced to do such things, so I won't.
And lastly, I will vote in a manner I choose myself. Don't even try to give me orders, Nightmare.


Good that another mafia bit the dust, too bad I couldn't contribute to it ;]

o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
ShadowDrgn
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States2497 Posts
November 12 2008 22:21 GMT
#1694
On November 13 2008 07:12 ZBiR wrote:
Yeah, lynch me ... then get owned after 4/10 of the mafia were handed to you. GL


This makes you sound even more like a mafia. Are the 4/10 mafia handed to us the alliteration clues? Even more reason to lynch MTF.
Of course, you only live one life, and you make all your mistakes, and learn what not to do, and that’s the end of you.
ZBiR
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
Poland1092 Posts
November 12 2008 22:27 GMT
#1695
On November 13 2008 07:21 ShadowDrgn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2008 07:12 ZBiR wrote:
Yeah, lynch me ... then get owned after 4/10 of the mafia were handed to you. GL


This makes you sound even more like a mafia. Are the 4/10 mafia handed to us the alliteration clues? Even more reason to lynch MTF.


No, I mean those that are dead?
Look how hard it was to get decaf from the day 1 clue, nemy suicided kind of confirming that it's a 1st letter thing in day 2 resulting in (I'd say a luckily guessed, but maybe I'm a man of little faith) death of iNfundibulum. Also, Ace was the obvious choice to check day 1 to trade info with him.
That's 4. I have no idea how in the world you would think I'm talking about people that aren't even dead (or even pointed at).
ShadowDrgn
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States2497 Posts
November 12 2008 22:28 GMT
#1696
There are 5 dead. You forgot fanatacist.
Of course, you only live one life, and you make all your mistakes, and learn what not to do, and that’s the end of you.
ZBiR
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
Poland1092 Posts
November 12 2008 22:37 GMT
#1697
On November 13 2008 07:18 mikeymoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2008 07:12 ZBiR wrote:
So, uhm... what is it exactly against me?
That I was AFK for some time?
The fact that I tend to oppose people I consider fools? (shall be obvious who am I referring to)
Or maybe it's that me = bandit (well, more like thug, but w/e), and SOME MAFIA DID ACT LIKE A BANDIT?! Oh noes, who would've thought they're gonna attack people and shit...

Yeah, lynch me, then lynch a blue you don't have a clue about, then get owned after 4/10 of the mafia were handed to you. GL


Thanks JeeJee


For me personally it's how you've been acting and how you spazzed at nightmare. But from this post, maybe you're just a spazzy person. And 4/10 were not handed to "us" (wtf "you" as in townies? why not "us"???). We worked for those, thank you.


Notice how I used "you" in the hypothetical situation in the future, when I'll be dead and not a part of town anymore
And I have no idea of what "spazzy" means ;]



How is the following post not incriminating and highly defensive?
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2008 23:01 ZBiR wrote:
On November 10 2008 11:43 RtS)Night[Mare wrote:
i ask Zbir and Artanix[xp] to vote for some unknown to be able to check for mafia. Failure to do this will result in next in the line for the gallows.


Firstly, I was at my girl's place for last 40+ hours, so I wasn't checking TL
Secondly, you have no power whatsoever to place me "next in line for the gallows" (unless you're mafia/vigilante, which I doubt)
Thirdly, since I'm far from being a suspect I don't see why I would be forced to do such things, so I won't.
And lastly, I will vote in a manner I choose myself. Don't even try to give me orders, Nightmare.


Good that another mafia bit the dust, too bad I couldn't contribute to it ;]



I was catching up with a crapload of posts before I wrote this one, and what struck me was Nightmare calling me to necessarily vote imDerek, which was kinda annoying to me... I'd say it was way more offensive than defensive, but meh, I was also threatened to get killed like that after not even one mention of me as a suspect. I had to oppose somehow, didn't I?
ZBiR
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
Poland1092 Posts
November 12 2008 22:38 GMT
#1698
On November 13 2008 07:28 ShadowDrgn wrote:
There are 5 dead. You forgot fanatacist.


I didn't consider him even remotely that easy to get as the other four.
KH1031
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United States862 Posts
November 12 2008 22:43 GMT
#1699
I vote for KH1031.

Note: I will make up my mind on who to vote in 24 hours.
In the meantime, I am voting for myself so that people don't bitch me about abstaining.
Alventenie
Profile Joined July 2007
United States2147 Posts
November 12 2008 22:46 GMT
#1700
On November 13 2008 07:43 KH1031 wrote:
I vote for KH1031.

Note: I will make up my mind on who to vote in 24 hours.
In the meantime, I am voting for myself so that people don't bitch me about abstaining.


You cannot vote for yourself per rules:

4. You cannot vote for yourself or anyone dead or outside the game.
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 100 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4292
Leta 1680
Bale 52
Shine 40
ZergMaN 19
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm226
League of Legends
JimRising 635
Other Games
summit1g7776
WinterStarcraft644
Sick157
Mew2King33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick526
BasetradeTV218
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta58
• Letter1417
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2164
League of Legends
• Lourlo1048
• Rush763
Other Games
• Shiphtur440
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 20m
Patches Events
9h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 20m
OSC
17h 20m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.