• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:24
CEST 05:24
KST 12:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8234 users

TL Mafia 3 [Night 5] - Page 81

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 100 Next
Scorch
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Austria3371 Posts
November 11 2008 10:35 GMT
#1601
Yay, another mafia frag! I'm not sure how it came to that though. Why did a detective choose to check fanatacist in the first place? I can understand why Folca investigated a strong influential player like Ace, but fanatacist seems a bit random to me.
araav
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Armenia1590 Posts
November 11 2008 10:58 GMT
#1602
27. Ace
28. MidnightGladius

this makes me a bit pessimistic that MG would also be red

who will vigis hit tonight?

The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.
Scorch
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Austria3371 Posts
November 11 2008 11:05 GMT
#1603
On November 11 2008 19:58 araav wrote:
27. Ace
28. MidnightGladius

this makes me a bit pessimistic that MG would also be red

Why? The roles being selected at random doesn't mean the same role can't occur twice for adjacent players. When you play roulette, it's not always black-red-black-red either.
araav
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Armenia1590 Posts
November 11 2008 11:12 GMT
#1604
thanks, i understood. now, that you said
The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.
ZBiR
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
Poland1092 Posts
November 11 2008 14:01 GMT
#1605
On November 10 2008 11:43 RtS)Night[Mare wrote:
i ask Zbir and Artanix[xp] to vote for some unknown to be able to check for mafia. Failure to do this will result in next in the line for the gallows.


Firstly, I was at my girl's place for last 40+ hours, so I wasn't checking TL
Secondly, you have no power whatsoever to place me "next in line for the gallows" (unless you're mafia/vigilante, which I doubt)
Thirdly, since I'm far from being a suspect I don't see why I would be forced to do such things, so I won't.
And lastly, I will vote in a manner I choose myself. Don't even try to give me orders, Nightmare.


Good that another mafia bit the dust, too bad I couldn't contribute to it ;]
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
November 11 2008 14:16 GMT
#1606
On November 11 2008 16:05 araav wrote:
clazzi, if this move results blues really PMing their roles to him, this could be really beneficial for mafia.
dunno, the 1 less killing power vs this is somewhat a draw for me


then it would be the same situation as before

They PM me a rolecheck, and I'm forced to post it.

It still leads to a situation that reduces mafia
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
November 11 2008 14:18 GMT
#1607
On November 11 2008 19:35 Scorch wrote:
Yay, another mafia frag! I'm not sure how it came to that though. Why did a detective choose to check fanatacist in the first place? I can understand why Folca investigated a strong influential player like Ace, but fanatacist seems a bit random to me.


mynock requested rolechecks on me, fanatacist and chezinu

I guess one of the DTs checked fanatacist based on that

Face it, we've been pretty lucky with rolechecks this game
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
araav
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Armenia1590 Posts
November 11 2008 14:34 GMT
#1608
fusion, do you have additional info?
The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
November 11 2008 14:38 GMT
#1609
I'm going to wait until after day cycle to reveal that :D
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
araav
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Armenia1590 Posts
November 11 2008 14:47 GMT
#1610
may be your info could somehow help other detectives/medics/vigis for better night actions?
The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
November 11 2008 17:33 GMT
#1611
On November 11 2008 23:38 fusionsdf wrote:
I'm going to wait until after day cycle to reveal that :D

And if you die tonight?
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
November 11 2008 18:54 GMT
#1612
Thanks for updating the thread title Sonuvbob!
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
ulszz
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
Jamaica1787 Posts
November 11 2008 19:00 GMT
#1613
wow awesome i've never seen townies own so hard
everliving, everfaithful, eversure
Mynock
Profile Joined September 2002
4492 Posts
November 11 2008 19:10 GMT
#1614
Triple Kill!!!

**OWNAGE**

The Town is owning...
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-11 19:26:18
November 11 2008 19:25 GMT
#1615
Nevermind...Lol
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
November 11 2008 20:03 GMT
#1616
On November 12 2008 02:33 mikeymoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2008 23:38 fusionsdf wrote:
I'm going to wait until after day cycle to reveal that :D

And if you die tonight?


fusion will probably not die. if you remember, he said he already took a hit last night. so if that is true then the mafia know he will be protected
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
November 11 2008 20:14 GMT
#1617
On November 12 2008 05:03 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2008 02:33 mikeymoo wrote:
On November 11 2008 23:38 fusionsdf wrote:
I'm going to wait until after day cycle to reveal that :D

And if you die tonight?


fusion will probably not die. if you remember, he said he already took a hit last night. so if that is true then the mafia know he will be protected

Either protected or a vet.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
November 11 2008 21:22 GMT
#1618
or Im just counting on mafia to assume that and not target me

....Oops!
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
November 11 2008 21:25 GMT
#1619
On November 11 2008 23:01 ZBiR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2008 11:43 RtS)Night[Mare wrote:
i ask Zbir and Artanix[xp] to vote for some unknown to be able to check for mafia. Failure to do this will result in next in the line for the gallows.


Firstly, I was at my girl's place for last 40+ hours, so I wasn't checking TL
Secondly, you have no power whatsoever to place me "next in line for the gallows" (unless you're mafia/vigilante, which I doubt)
Thirdly, since I'm far from being a suspect I don't see why I would be forced to do such things, so I won't.
And lastly, I will vote in a manner I choose myself. Don't even try to give me orders, Nightmare.


Good that another mafia bit the dust, too bad I couldn't contribute to it ;]


Your actually 1 of 5 suspects, and 2 of those 5 are mafia, so 20% chance.

so a high suspect none the less
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
November 11 2008 21:48 GMT
#1620
ZBiR sorry but i was trying to clear suspicion out of you. That's why i told you to vote there. Your post arises much suspicion to me and im pretty much certain you're one of the mafia hiding in that list.

If i live the night you'll be under my radar

Actually BloodyC0bbler, that would 2/5 would be 40%
Teamliquidian townie
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 100 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 236
NeuroSwarm 182
FoxeR 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3487
Leta 1844
Bale 61
Shine 17
Icarus 5
Other Games
summit1g8062
JimRising 579
WinterStarcraft436
ViBE144
Mew2King18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick657
BasetradeTV195
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta20
• Light_VIP 19
• Letter1412
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo740
Other Games
• Scarra1056
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 36m
Patches Events
11h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 36m
OSC
19h 36m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.