• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:17
CEST 03:17
KST 10:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9204 users

TL Mafia 2 [GG] - Page 92

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 349 Next
ahrara_
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Afghanistan1715 Posts
March 22 2008 04:42 GMT
#1821
Chuiu, have my babies?

I don't know whether to be relieved or hurt the mafia doesn't think I'm worth killing.

Since I don't like dealing with clues, I'll let other people worry about that. Some things I noticed though --

6 people dead, meaning either the mafia chose not to use all its killing power, or they chose to use more than one kill on at least one of the dead people, or they attacked somebody with at least 3 paramedics defending. I think the last option is the most likely. I strongly feel that the protected person was Empyrean. There is nobody else they'd have a reason to send more than one guy after, and given Emp's claim as a townie, they probably didn't want to risk wasting a suicide bomber on him. Now that they found he's being protected, they might read that as either he is actually a detective or that he's worth sending a suicide bomber after. Either way, I think it vindicates Emp.

Or maybe I'm missing something. I get the feeling I'm missing something.

Another point is that the mafia don't appear that smart this game. They killed people who were under heavy suspicion, notably CTStalker and oneBlueAugust. I was ready to vote against him on the basis of the grudge clue alone. They did not kill people whose analysis was more helpful, like carnival and shallow. I'm sorry mynock's gone. His posts were usually worth reviewing.

I'm interested in seeing what our clue interpreters pick up.
in Afghanistan we have 20% literacy rate
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
March 22 2008 04:42 GMT
#1822
Man, I was so sure that the clue pointed to CTStalker. Jesus, this came from nowhere.
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
March 22 2008 04:43 GMT
#1823
It seems to me that yogurt the mad jack put a bomb on CTStalker.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Eti307
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
Canada3442 Posts
March 22 2008 04:45 GMT
#1824
fuck.

Okay I'm going to sleep for now but I'll post my clue analysis tomorrow
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 22 2008 04:45 GMT
#1825
Thats exactly why I never ever accused CTStalker, I didn't think the clue pointed to him at all.

Sadly, neither Yogurt or CTStalker ever pm'd me so I couldn't even get them protected even by chance
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
March 22 2008 04:45 GMT
#1826
oh wtf mafia hax
ahrara_
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Afghanistan1715 Posts
March 22 2008 04:45 GMT
#1827
Oh. Right. That'll teach me to skim posts.

And that'll teach blues to lynch/kill people without better evidence.
in Afghanistan we have 20% literacy rate
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-22 04:48:03
March 22 2008 04:45 GMT
#1828
On March 22 2008 13:38 SonuvBob wrote:
On the plus side, only 6/9 kills. But still..


The Mafia only killed 5.

I've updated my list post to take into account recent deaths.

Yogurt shouldn't have hastily thrown a bomb, like a post below this one says, but CTStalker was the one person I was sure was Mafia, and I'd have bombed him too, I'm sorry to say
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 22 2008 04:46 GMT
#1829
On March 22 2008 13:43 Caller wrote:
It seems to me that yogurt the mad jack put a bomb on CTStalker.



yea I think so too
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Queasy
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States48 Posts
March 22 2008 04:47 GMT
#1830
Dammit :/

Yogurt shouldn't have so hastily thrown out a bomb.
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
March 22 2008 04:47 GMT
#1831
On March 22 2008 12:43 Mynock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2008 12:07 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
On March 22 2008 11:32 Mynock wrote:
Two mafias, HIGH FIVE!!

Daybreak when? I will die


Mynock, I've had enough of these immature random accusations. I understand if you're just trying to have fun, but confusing the town is never a good thing.


Siddharta Fucking Gautama Buddha, you'll never stop, will you?

Mafia please kill me now, else I shoot myself out of frustration -_-;


Haha irony? WTF!
HotZhot
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Colombia677 Posts
March 22 2008 04:48 GMT
#1832
On March 22 2008 13:37 Empyrean wrote:
What the fuck.

EDIT: Mad Hatters were basically the only other way besides lynches we could kill more than one (two with double lynches) mafia a night - we have one Jack left.


I only smile in the darK [] sAviOr//JaeDong Fan 4 Ever ~ CJ Entusman # 7
GeneralStan
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States4789 Posts
March 22 2008 04:50 GMT
#1833
Is there a pattern in the killings? If we can figure out the mafia's strategy, there's a chance we can do something about it.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 22 2008 04:51 GMT
#1834
so mafia only used/hit 5/9? Guess this is going to be easier than we previously anticipated.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Queasy
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States48 Posts
March 22 2008 04:53 GMT
#1835
We still have all our vigilantes though.
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
March 22 2008 04:53 GMT
#1836
They may have hit some veterans too.
Administrator
Eti307
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
Canada3442 Posts
March 22 2008 04:54 GMT
#1837
On March 22 2008 13:51 L wrote:
so mafia only used/hit 5/9? Guess this is going to be easier than we previously anticipated.


No some might have been protected by meds and some others could've been veterans. So they need more than one hit to get killed
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 22 2008 04:54 GMT
#1838
Also: The medics on emp and emp himself will know if he was targetted, so the medics can pm ace to tell him if emp was targetted or not.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Lysithea
Profile Joined February 2008
Sweden204 Posts
March 22 2008 04:55 GMT
#1839
Ouch, all was well with greenies in the text... then I scrolled down. :|
Gotta sleep (6am), catching up tomorrow with a fully awake brain.
"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee." - Muhammad Ali
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 22 2008 04:55 GMT
#1840
What the fuck though Yogurt?

Why in gods name did anyone suspect Stalker. Didn't we all say until Day 2 has clues posted that NO ONE is suspect?

This shit actually makes me kinda pissed :/

Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 349 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 161
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 467
Bale 50
League of Legends
Doublelift4514
Other Games
summit1g9131
JimRising 562
ViBE228
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick676
BasetradeTV190
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• Light_VIP 9
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1122
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 43m
Patches Events
13h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 43m
OSC
21h 43m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.