• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:59
CEST 00:59
KST 07:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7770 users

TL Mafia 2 [GG] - Page 89

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 349 Next
Eti307
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
Canada3442 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-21 18:58:41
March 21 2008 18:57 GMT
#1761
Okay I was Mafia last game and here is the way I see we should do things:

Don't throw wild accusations based on nothing else but posts made in this thread. Keep in mind that clues are there to help us catch the mafia and we should base our lynch on those and not on internal struggles. Town did that last game and it really didn't help them.

I think it's pretty much impossible to accuse anyone without the first set of clues. So yeah we will lose a couple tonight but at the same time we will gain some knowledge about the mafias. Never forget that, if you accuse someone try to link him to a clue, it's the best way we have to catch them.

Lastly I didn't read all of the 88pages so far (wtf, overkill) and I don't think I will, but I will start keeping up with this thread as soon as day#2 arrive and we have the first set of clues.

edit: second set of clues, obviously we have the first ones from the initial post
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
March 21 2008 18:58 GMT
#1762
On March 22 2008 03:57 Eti307 wrote:
Okay I was Mafia last game and here is the way I see we should do things:

Don't throw wild accusations based on nothing else but posts made in this thread. Keep in mind that clues are there to help us catch the mafia and we should base our lynch on those and not on internal struggles. Town did that last game and it really didn't help them.

I think it's pretty much impossible to accuse anyone without the first set of clues. So yeah we will lose a couple tonight but at the same time we will gain some knowledge about the mafias. Never forget that, if you accuse someone try to link him to a clue, it's the best way we have to catch them.

Lastly I didn't read all of the 88pages so far (wtf, overkill) and I don't think I will, but I will start keeping up with this thread as soon as day#2 arrive and we have the first set of clues.


we already have a set of clues in the day1 post
day 2 is gonna have the 2nd set of clues :O
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Eti307
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
Canada3442 Posts
March 21 2008 18:59 GMT
#1763
yeah I know, editted that in but you know what I meant
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
March 21 2008 19:00 GMT
#1764
On March 21 2008 15:17 OneBlueAugust wrote:
Just so the mods know, I'm not spamming this thread. I'm just the type of person that always has one more thought after I hit the post button, and I don't think editing in a mafia game should be allowed.

Don't worry about it in this thread, as long as all posts are relevant to the game, and it's obvious you put thought into them. (I'm not going to moderate this thread anyway, since I'm in the game)
Administrator
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 21 2008 19:01 GMT
#1765
Eti I strongly suggest you catch up, a lot has happened in the the pages from like 50+ till now.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Eti307
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
Canada3442 Posts
March 21 2008 19:03 GMT
#1766
hehe alright, I was busy writing part2 of our wrap up of the first game. Guess I'll spent the rest of the afternoon reading what was said
Wysp
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Canada2299 Posts
March 21 2008 20:16 GMT
#1767
I'm going to have to agree with Eti, we really should always try and tie who we lynch to a clue.
an overdeveloped sense of self preservation
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 21 2008 20:19 GMT
#1768
thats one of the plans. No blind lynching unless something comes up that isn't available to the public eye.

Of course I'll always try and explain all my votes as best as I can.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 21 2008 20:56 GMT
#1769
On March 22 2008 05:19 Ace wrote:
thats one of the plans. No blind lynching unless something comes up that isn't available to the public eye.

Of course I'll always try and explain all my votes as best as I can.


Assuming that Ace is clean and spotless from the housecleaning detectives, we have a good chance of finding a mafia out of all the detectives searching. I'd be surprised if the detectives didn't find one mafia among the people we have been linking to clues.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Mynock
Profile Joined September 2002
4492 Posts
March 21 2008 21:30 GMT
#1770
Day now, yes?
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
March 21 2008 21:31 GMT
#1771
On March 22 2008 06:30 Mynock wrote:
Day now, yes?


hopefully soon
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
March 21 2008 21:32 GMT
#1772
I bet I'm dead XD
Moderator
Showtime!
Profile Joined November 2007
Canada2938 Posts
March 21 2008 21:33 GMT
#1773
Me too Empyrean.

Join the family T.T
Mini skirt season is right around the corner. ☻
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 21 2008 21:36 GMT
#1774
I don't think the Mafia want to kill plain Townies Empyrean lol
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
useLess
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4781 Posts
March 21 2008 21:38 GMT
#1775
Unless its big name townies to demoralize us!
Moonlight Shadow
Showtime!
Profile Joined November 2007
Canada2938 Posts
March 21 2008 21:40 GMT
#1776
No, but Empyrean is a sexy beast.

They kill him off and then we're down one sexy beast.

I mean w-t-f man! W--T--F.

I should make a 'Pray for Empyrean' sign.
Mini skirt season is right around the corner. ☻
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 21 2008 21:41 GMT
#1777
On March 22 2008 06:40 Showtime! wrote:
No, but Empyrean is a sexy beast.

They kill him off and then we're down one sexy beast.




you mean...we don't have anymore?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Showtime!
Profile Joined November 2007
Canada2938 Posts
March 21 2008 21:43 GMT
#1778
Yes, but we need to keep as many of our sexy beasts as possible. I mean we already lost an ultralisk!
Mini skirt season is right around the corner. ☻
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 21 2008 21:44 GMT
#1779
oh shit didn't even realize Inc was an ultralisk

Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
March 21 2008 22:22 GMT
#1780
wheres day post -_-
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 349 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O189
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 492
ZZZero.O 189
Hyun 109
Dota 2
monkeys_forever427
League of Legends
Doublelift4167
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4252
Liquid`Hasu471
Other Games
summit1g14235
FrodaN1670
JimRising 384
KnowMe239
Livibee187
ViBE95
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick821
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 125
• Adnapsc2 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1085
Other Games
• imaqtpie1101
• Shiphtur445
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 1m
Patches Events
16h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 1m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.