• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:00
CEST 08:00
KST 15:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7884 users

TL Mafia 2 [GG] - Page 259

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 257 258 259 260 261 349 Next
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
April 27 2008 11:02 GMT
#5161
On April 27 2008 17:32 Plexa wrote:
also note that qrs has been resistant to Ace/Town since Day 0 and generally annoying to everyone involved.

Can't comment on the generally annoying part--sorry, I guess--but what is "resistant to Town" supposed to mean? I've voted, commented if I thought some clue interpretation was convincing/unconvincing. What else is a good townie supposed to do?
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
April 27 2008 11:06 GMT
#5162
On April 27 2008 20:02 qrs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2008 17:32 Plexa wrote:
also note that qrs has been resistant to Ace/Town since Day 0 and generally annoying to everyone involved.

Can't comment on the generally annoying part--sorry, I guess--but what is "resistant to Town" supposed to mean? I've voted, commented if I thought some clue interpretation was convincing/unconvincing. What else is a good townie supposed to do?
exactly that hence why your low on the suspicion list
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
HeadBangaa
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States6512 Posts
April 27 2008 11:14 GMT
#5163
wat
People who fail to distinguish Socratic Method from malicious trolling are sadly stupid and not worth a response.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
April 27 2008 11:24 GMT
#5164
On April 27 2008 20:02 qrs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2008 17:32 Plexa wrote:
also note that qrs has been resistant to Ace/Town since Day 0 and generally annoying to everyone involved.

Can't comment on the generally annoying part--sorry, I guess--but what is "resistant to Town" supposed to mean? I've voted, commented if I thought some clue interpretation was convincing/unconvincing. What else is a good townie supposed to do?


Actually you've been against almost everything I've done from Day 1. Whether you are mafia or not it IS alarming.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
April 27 2008 22:45 GMT
#5165
Well, since randombum is out of suspicioun how about checking LoStYoUrSkiLLs? do you guys have a stronger candidate for Eddie?
Teamliquidian townie
Camlito
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Australia4040 Posts
April 28 2008 06:15 GMT
#5166
On April 28 2008 07:45 RtS)Night[Mare wrote:
Well, since randombum is out of suspicioun how about checking LoStYoUrSkiLLs? do you guys have a stronger candidate for Eddie?


Jtan?
sAviOr...
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
April 28 2008 18:37 GMT
#5167
concealed bump
Teamliquidian townie
HotZhot
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Colombia677 Posts
April 28 2008 19:18 GMT
#5168
On April 27 2008 16:26 suresh0t wrote:
in costa rica right now, won't message much so please lynch me so i don't have to waste vacation time looking at this


Surely only mafia can afford this...
I only smile in the darK [] sAviOr//JaeDong Fan 4 Ever ~ CJ Entusman # 7
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-04-28 19:54:10
April 28 2008 19:53 GMT
#5169
agreed. Lynch Sureshot next.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Bub
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States3518 Posts
April 28 2008 20:09 GMT
#5170
Dang, 260 pages. this has obviously gotten popular :o
XK ßubonic
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
April 28 2008 23:16 GMT
#5171
I kinda wanna know who's dead.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
April 28 2008 23:43 GMT
#5172
Me, for one

Oh wait, you meant tomorrow.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
SoleSteeler
Profile Joined April 2003
Canada5472 Posts
April 29 2008 00:20 GMT
#5173
There are pretty strict rules about posting while dead, L! Not that I care, but others might.
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
April 29 2008 01:20 GMT
#5174
On April 29 2008 09:20 SoleSteeler wrote:
There are pretty strict rules about posting while dead, L! Not that I care, but others might.


if it's game changing...
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
April 29 2008 01:23 GMT
#5175
I would love it if mafia could send in their hits sometime.

On April 27 2008 17:42 Alethios wrote:
Unfortionately, under Chuiu's current system of voting... a pardoner has very little time to react and use his pardon. A pardoner would need to be active... yet randombum isn't... which leads me on to my next point nicely.


Now, thats not fair I implied the pardoner has all the time in the world to send me in his pardon.

His special ability, however, is to pardon up to X people from being lynched at any time during the course of the game. He must notify me while voting is coming to a close (you'll usually be able to tell who is going to get lynched towards the end of voting) or right after I have ended it. I will wait a bit between votes being tallied and the shift into night when people are lynched so you will also have time then to notify me.


Basically it says he can pardon anyone he wants at any time. But its more strategic to wait and see who is going to get lynched and pardon them before hand if he believes they are innocent. Since no one has been pardoned in either of my games thus far this is how it will work. Once a pardoner has pardoned somebody nothing happens. If they get enough votes to die that day then when I go to post Night post instead of lynching that person I will state he has been pardoned.
♞
Alethios
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
New Zealand2765 Posts
April 29 2008 05:12 GMT
#5176
So a pardoner must 'pre-pardon' so to speak? Conceivably then the pardoner could pardoner somebody who doesn't end up with the most votes?

Interesting...
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
MTF
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States1739 Posts
April 29 2008 06:24 GMT
#5177
On April 29 2008 04:53 Ace wrote:
agreed. Lynch Sureshot next.


I fully support this, provided that Day (whenever Mafia kindly decides to get into gear again) doesn't provide us strong evidence against one of the people on the Showtime! list or points to somene not suresh0t.

Any theories on why Mafia are taking multiple days to get together a simple list again? I'm vainly starting to believe that they may be giving up at this point, seeing so much stacked against them.


On April 29 2008 14:12 Alethios wrote:
So a pardoner must 'pre-pardon' so to speak? Conceivably then the pardoner could pardoner somebody who doesn't end up with the most votes?

Interesting...


I think it's "can" rather than "must". Can pardon someone without ever looking at the voting thread, but could also wait all the way up to a few hours after voting is closed, which is why Chuiu always waits a few hours to write it up, probably: for the pardoner's sake.
Think. :)
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
April 29 2008 06:30 GMT
#5178
On April 29 2008 15:24 MTF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2008 04:53 Ace wrote:
agreed. Lynch Sureshot next.


I fully support this, provided that Day (whenever Mafia kindly decides to get into gear again) doesn't provide us strong evidence against one of the people on the Showtime! list or points to somene not suresh0t.
I disagree, im not convinced of sureshot unless the day post point conclusively to him.. i would much rather explore DamageControl
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
MTF
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States1739 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-04-29 06:46:41
April 29 2008 06:44 GMT
#5179
On April 29 2008 15:30 Plexa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2008 15:24 MTF wrote:
On April 29 2008 04:53 Ace wrote:
agreed. Lynch Sureshot next.


I fully support this, provided that Day (whenever Mafia kindly decides to get into gear again) doesn't provide us strong evidence against one of the people on the Showtime! list or points to somene not suresh0t.
I disagree, im not convinced of sureshot unless the day post point conclusively to him.. i would much rather explore DamageControl


I'm fairly convinced of suresh0t (plus he's in Mandalor, which is pretty much 25% chance of being right by just guessing at this point), but I would also fully support DamageControl being put to the gallows.

Something to note: No matter who we kill tomorrow, if we hit Mafia or not, and Ace is roleblocked, we can not bring down their killing power. As such, seeing as we only have one vote, it may be wiser to target a suspect from the Mandalor list (1/4 Mafia) instead of someone in the Non-Mandalor list (1/10-1/13). Because even if we miss and suresh0t turns up green, we further tighten the noose around those in the Mandalor list.

Even so, I'd support DamageControl being lynched, seeing as I've repeatedly said I believe your interpretation was very strong, just as I'd support suresh0t. Both of them are Mafia in my eyes, but I'm more strongly inclined by DamageControl's clues and yet swayed also by suresh0t's position in the lists.

I'll pick more decisively which of the two (or someone completely new) when Day comes.
Think. :)
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
April 29 2008 06:52 GMT
#5180
On April 29 2008 15:44 MTF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2008 15:30 Plexa wrote:
On April 29 2008 15:24 MTF wrote:
On April 29 2008 04:53 Ace wrote:
agreed. Lynch Sureshot next.


I fully support this, provided that Day (whenever Mafia kindly decides to get into gear again) doesn't provide us strong evidence against one of the people on the Showtime! list or points to somene not suresh0t.
I disagree, im not convinced of sureshot unless the day post point conclusively to him.. i would much rather explore DamageControl


I'm fairly convinced of suresh0t (plus he's in Mandalor, which is pretty much 25% chance of being right by just guessing at this point), but I would also fully support DamageControl being put to the gallows.

Something to note: No matter who we kill tomorrow, if we hit Mafia or not, and Ace is roleblocked, we can not bring down their killing power. As such, seeing as we only have one vote, it may be wiser to target a suspect from the Mandalor list (1/4 Mafia) instead of someone in the Non-Mandalor list (1/10-1/13). Because even if we miss and suresh0t turns up green, we further tighten the noose around those in the Mandalor list.

Even so, I'd support DamageControl being lynched, seeing as I've repeatedly said I believe your interpretation was very strong, just as I'd support suresh0t. Both of them are Mafia in my eyes, but I'm more strongly inclined by DamageControl's clues and yet swayed also by suresh0t's position in the lists.

I'll pick more decisively which of the two (or someone completely new) when Day comes.
I still think there is enough doubt surrounding sureshot to warrant a stalling until we get some more clues.
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Prev 1 257 258 259 260 261 349 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4723
Leta 1719
Shuttle 697
Shine 42
ZergMaN 20
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm227
League of Legends
JimRising 630
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King39
Other Games
summit1g7628
WinterStarcraft615
Sick161
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick490
BasetradeTV191
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1417
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2177
League of Legends
• Lourlo1041
• Rush839
Other Games
• Shiphtur452
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 1m
Patches Events
9h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 1m
OSC
17h 1m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.