• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:32
CEST 01:32
KST 08:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War685.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12641 users

TL Mafia 2 [GG] - Page 226

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 224 225 226 227 228 349 Next
MidnightGladius
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
China1214 Posts
April 14 2008 22:23 GMT
#4501
In that case, I trust Plexa for his previous analysis, and I'll go with him on this one. Either way, MTF will probably be lynched tomorrow after I'm vigi-ed tonight I can only hope that he does indeed turn out red.
Trust in Bayes.
suresh0t
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States295 Posts
April 14 2008 22:26 GMT
#4502
I'm just making predictions! I'm like the Dick Vitale of Mafia bitches!
MTF
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States1739 Posts
April 14 2008 22:30 GMT
#4503
On April 15 2008 07:23 MidnightGladius wrote:
In that case, I trust Plexa for his previous analysis, and I'll go with him on this one. Either way, MTF will probably be lynched tomorrow after I'm vigi-ed tonight I can only hope that he does indeed turn out red.


Uhhh...After for sure taking down BlindAlbino and also making strong connection to LostYourSkills through the clue/BlindAlbino trying to save him, as well as the Cottonmouth numbers adding up to 40 + the Day Number (thanks to Plexa!), anyone trying to claim I'm Mafia is very, very cynical. XD

If it is truly 100% between me and you, then I know who it is. But even if it isn't, I still would suspect you for the sword references, being on the Mandalor list, and BlindAlbino protecting you in the very same post that he protected a confirmed Mafia.

I think you're just trying to sway the town before Day comes, but it's really too late for that and I can't see any argument clearing you or condemning me.
Think. :)
suresh0t
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States295 Posts
April 14 2008 22:31 GMT
#4504
I also missed why it's either MTF or Gladius...does that mean if Gladius is green we have to lynch MTF?
HeRoS)Pink
Profile Joined July 2005
Canada336 Posts
April 14 2008 22:33 GMT
#4505
On April 15 2008 07:31 suresh0t wrote:
I also missed why it's either MTF or Gladius...does that mean if Gladius is green we have to lynch MTF?

like I said on the previous page, ace probably can't tell that atm , wait until the end of the game , like other regular townie
Addicted
suresh0t
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States295 Posts
April 14 2008 22:35 GMT
#4506
oh I just thought it was already stated and didn't want to go find it due to me being lazy
MidnightGladius
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
China1214 Posts
April 14 2008 22:38 GMT
#4507
I'm only working with the conditions I'm given - that one of the two of us is mafia (still don't know why, but I'm running on trust here), and that I'm not. To me, you have to be mafia, or Plexa is wrong; I'm sure the same applies to your posting perspective.

Since the town seems convinced that the clues point to me, I concede my death. I'm satisfied in knowing that you won't outlive me long, and that there'll be at least one less mafia before Night 6.

Of course, assuming Plexa's not wrong.
Trust in Bayes.
HeRoS)Pink
Profile Joined July 2005
Canada336 Posts
April 14 2008 22:48 GMT
#4508
On April 15 2008 07:38 MidnightGladius wrote:
I'm only working with the conditions I'm given - that one of the two of us is mafia (still don't know why, but I'm running on trust here), and that I'm not. To me, you have to be mafia, or Plexa is wrong; I'm sure the same applies to your posting perspective.

Since the town seems convinced that the clues point to me, I concede my death. I'm satisfied in knowing that you won't outlive me long, and that there'll be at least one less mafia before Night 6.

Of course, assuming Plexa's not wrong.

I hope you end up being green , because you are defending yourself for no reason if ur mafia since u probably already been hit by a vigi
Addicted
MidnightGladius
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
China1214 Posts
April 14 2008 23:09 GMT
#4509
Yep, I can't wait to see how I die
Trust in Bayes.
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
April 14 2008 23:12 GMT
#4510
I suggest that even if midnight gladius comes up green, we lynch both him and blind albino and then base our trust of MTF on the result of both lynchings.

I doubt he is mafia, and if he is and wants to continue throwing away fellow mafia to preserve his life (unlikely) then its still worth it for us.

if both turn out green, it looks very bad, but with a clue that solid, I dont think its very likely.
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
HeRoS)Pink
Profile Joined July 2005
Canada336 Posts
April 14 2008 23:15 GMT
#4511
On April 15 2008 08:09 MidnightGladius wrote:
Yep, I can't wait to see how I die

Me too, I can't wait to see how I die,
I hope you wont get vigi-killed because i think it would be a waste.
Well if u are innocent I would be right, next to see if i was right is suresh0t, I hope he turns out innocent but I dont think tonight is his night (except if mafia kill him , but it would be a stupid move)
Addicted
MTF
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States1739 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-04-14 23:24:49
April 14 2008 23:23 GMT
#4512
Alright, I'm looking pointedly at King Brown Snake again, trying to pin him down.

Definite clues: He is very short and doesn't appear to be human/appears to be deformed as he is "a strange man". I believe this is a strong allusion to the person not being human, as Chuiu can't just come right out and say such.

Suspect:

Crazie-Penguin: Penguins are short and would most definitely be strange looking if assumed a man. Also note this:

King Brown Snake slapped him back to the ground


Slapped is a rather specific phrase. A penguin cannot punch, but they could slap.

And this:

Caller got a leg free and kicked off the maddened King Brown Snake


Maddened is, again, a specific phrase. Madness is a term for insanity, or craziness.


Edit: He is the only person other than SmurfingChobo who I can find a link to shortness with as well, and there is more evidence for Crazie than Smurfing.
Think. :)
MTF
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States1739 Posts
April 14 2008 23:36 GMT
#4513
Also note that on each of the three days King Brown Snake was in, he has never spoken. This may point towards him being incapable of speech.
Think. :)
HeRoS)Pink
Profile Joined July 2005
Canada336 Posts
April 14 2008 23:49 GMT
#4514
I think UnsoundLogic could really be Mr.Pink (dunno if i said it earlier just popped to my head at this exact moment )
Addicted
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
April 15 2008 00:08 GMT
#4515
On April 08 2008 08:40 BlindAlbino wrote:
from this lynch we conclude that energies and suresh0t are mafia. no question in mind for me.

caller is not mafia my opinion, seems more bodyguard from posts.


WOW

WE MISSED THIS?!

HOW THE FUCK...HE KNEW CALLER WAS BG?!

heeeeeeeeelllllllllllllloooo

obvious mafia

HOW can someone SEEM BG from posts?

Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
April 15 2008 00:14 GMT
#4516
hahahaha

nice catch...

pretty big slip up lol
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
April 15 2008 00:20 GMT
#4517
Hahahaahh nice catch! How would he have known Caller was a Bodyguard though? I seriously would like to know where the Mafia are getting their information.
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
MTF
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States1739 Posts
April 15 2008 00:25 GMT
#4518
On April 15 2008 08:12 fusionsdf wrote:
I suggest that even if midnight gladius comes up green, we lynch both him and blind albino and then base our trust of MTF on the result of both lynchings.

I doubt he is mafia, and if he is and wants to continue throwing away fellow mafia to preserve his life (unlikely) then its still worth it for us.

if both turn out green, it looks very bad, but with a clue that solid, I dont think its very likely.


I'm pretty sure Mafia is going to kill me before then.
Think. :)
HeRoS)Pink
Profile Joined July 2005
Canada336 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-04-15 01:17:01
April 15 2008 00:43 GMT
#4519
Ok , I found who Mr . Black is
Il reveal his name after my post
Text for Mr.Black
Across town the mafia were setting up another three house raid. Copperhead and Mr. Black were the first to act as they broke into the home of JeeJee. But as they broke the glass of one of his windows JeeJee woke up and grabbed his trusty baseball bat and headed down the stairs to meet them. He crept down slowly and peered around the corner to see Copperhead standing in wait for Mr. Black as he climbed in through the window. JeeJee didn't waste anytime waiting and charged at Copperhead with the bat but Mr. Black caught it with his hand and yanked it from JeeJee. JeeJee grabbed it and tried getting it back from him only to find it was stuck to his hand now. He backed up and Copperhead pulled a knife from his left pocket and said "well look here now, we've come to kill ya but yer gunna get a choice on how ya die, you can choose this here knife or whatevers in my right pocket". JeeJee saw his right pocket was bulging with something too large for it and motioned at the knife as he was backing into his kitchen to get a knife of his own to fight back with. Copperhead groaned "there no fun in that but I can't really argue, we gotta get this here done quick" so he ran towards JeeJee slashing with the knife. JeeJee not yet armed himself grabbed a towel next to him and wrapped it around Copperheads arm, he smashed it in the side of the wall and knocked the knife out of his hand. He grabbed the knife and pushed Copperhead aside as he ran towards the door to escape. Mr. Black wouldn't let him pass though, standing in front of the door, so JeeJee decided to put his new weapon to good use, he thrusted down hard toward Mr. Black's face but Mr. Black defended with the baseball bat and the knife drove through it. Mr. Black disarmed JeeJee, twisting the bat to the side and bashed him over the head with it. As JeeJee lay stunned on the ground Mr. Black pulled the knife out and drove it through JeeJee's chest ending his life.

Move to front + the smashed window(picture) makes me believe that + Show Spoiler +
MTF is indeed Mr . Black
Addicted
BlindAlbino
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Ecuador176 Posts
April 15 2008 00:53 GMT
#4520
hahaha = ) my hand has been dealt
Prev 1 224 225 226 227 228 349 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings53
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta15
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O113
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9542
Artosis 697
ZZZero.O 113
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm195
League of Legends
Doublelift5714
JimRising 416
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe13
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3930
Other Games
summit1g9182
FrodaN2209
Liquid`RaSZi1867
Livibee427
C9.Mang0353
Maynarde159
Mew2King41
ArmadaUGS40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1147
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 134
• musti20045 38
• Sammyuel 28
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1567
• Scarra1190
• Shiphtur639
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 28m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.