• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:53
CEST 23:53
KST 06:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11532 users

TL Mafia 2 [GG] - Page 155

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 153 154 155 156 157 349 Next
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 27 2008 06:53 GMT
#3081
"Mr. Black defended with the baseball back and the knife drove through it" is that suppose to say baseball bat?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
CDRdude
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States5625 Posts
March 27 2008 06:57 GMT
#3082
I can't recall, can somebody remind me what the case is against wurm? I don't remember ever reading why he's being accused.
Force staff is the best item in the game.
aZnvaLiaNce
Profile Joined June 2007
United States942 Posts
March 27 2008 07:00 GMT
#3083
On March 27 2008 15:57 CDRdude wrote:
I can't recall, can somebody remind me what the case is against wurm? I don't remember ever reading why he's being accused.

Something related to the snakes or some sort. Not too clear myself.
Isnt that worth fighting for? Isnt that worth dying for? - Morpheus
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 27 2008 07:04 GMT
#3084
"California Mountain Snake had thrown something at him...his head was sliced clean off by the object" What do you think chopped his head off?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
wurm
Profile Joined October 2007
Philippines2296 Posts
March 27 2008 07:14 GMT
#3085
lol. i knew i would live. Mafia is too smart to lynch me, since basically everybody knows im a blue, but still a suspect. Let the town do the lynching for the mafia.

Anyways im really suspecting Chezinu now. He's been trying to pin something down on me since Day 1, and fortunately he got "something" to link me to in the day post. Day 1 Chezinu pm'd me something about forming a "Townie Group" but it seems like I was the only one he contacted, besides Alventenie I believe. If anybody here got a pm from Chezinu regarding forming a "Townie Group" i'd love to hear about it, since I believe that he is just trying to pin me in as a member of the mafia.
I know where my towel is.
wurm
Profile Joined October 2007
Philippines2296 Posts
March 27 2008 07:23 GMT
#3086
JeeJee not yet armed himself grabbed a towel next to him


omfg, this is the clue that Chezinu and Showtime! linked me to? HAHAHAHAHA..

woo.. i needed a good laugh.
I know where my towel is.
Pangolin
Profile Joined March 2008
United States1035 Posts
March 27 2008 07:29 GMT
#3087
On March 27 2008 16:00 aZnvaLiaNce wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2008 15:57 CDRdude wrote:
I can't recall, can somebody remind me what the case is against wurm? I don't remember ever reading why he's being accused.

Something related to the snakes or some sort. Not too clear myself.


It had nothing to do with snakes or any clues at all. It was some problem where there were to many medics reporting and somehow wurm was suspected to be the fake mafia medic. I think it was because he refused to follow Aces plans, or failed some test ace had to see if he was telling the truth or something.
It's easier not to.
wurm
Profile Joined October 2007
Philippines2296 Posts
March 27 2008 07:37 GMT
#3088
On March 27 2008 16:29 Pangolin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2008 16:00 aZnvaLiaNce wrote:
On March 27 2008 15:57 CDRdude wrote:
I can't recall, can somebody remind me what the case is against wurm? I don't remember ever reading why he's being accused.

Something related to the snakes or some sort. Not too clear myself.


It had nothing to do with snakes or any clues at all. It was some problem where there were to many medics reporting and somehow wurm was suspected to be the fake mafia medic. I think it was because he refused to follow Aces plans, or failed some test ace had to see if he was telling the truth or something.


I think it goes something like, 7 medics reported in, but i didn't since i refused to. So yeah. I was suspected.

Also, does anybody have any clues on the "Eddie" character?
I know where my towel is.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 27 2008 07:42 GMT
#3089
I didn't accuse you, I said I would have if a mafia used a towel

On March 27 2008 13:03 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2008 13:00 randombum wrote:
On March 27 2008 12:58 Chezinu wrote:
wurm has a towel


What does that mean?

I was responding to showtime
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2008 12:56 Showtime! wrote:
I wish one of the mafia had the baseball bat because then I would KNOW who one of our snakes are but bleh. The towel reference is easy to. HM... let's see.


JeeJee used a towel to fight, if mafia would have used a towel then I would accuse wurm.

wurm's sig - I know where my towel is.


you should post the pm
lol, clueless in The Prism!
wurm
Profile Joined October 2007
Philippines2296 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-27 07:48:38
March 27 2008 07:47 GMT
#3090
On March 27 2008 16:42 Chezinu wrote:
I didn't accuse you, I said I would have if a mafia used a towel


Yeah, i know. But it seems like you guys are getting desperate to link me to something im not a part of..
I know where my towel is.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 27 2008 07:57 GMT
#3091
I think Blindalbino could be California Mountain Snake. Below is excerpt from wikipedia about the character California Mountain Snake in Kill Bill. It does give away some of the plot in Kill Bill.

+ Show Spoiler +
Elle Driver, AKA California Mountain Snake, is another swordswoman. She was trained by Pai Mei, who had also trained Bill and The Bride, but upon disrespecting him, Pai Mei ripped out one of Elle's eyes; in retaliation, she murdered him by poisoning his food. In their climactic fight, The Bride pulls out Elle's other eye and leaves her for dead; though now totally blinded, Elle is the only Deadly Viper who may still be alive at the end of the film. During her dialogue with Budd she reveals her respect for The Bride as "the greatest warrior [she] had ever known", but it is believed that although both were part of the organization Kiddo and Driver shared a great mutual hatred, which erupted into full-blown loathing after the chapel events.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 27 2008 07:59 GMT
#3092
On March 27 2008 16:47 wurm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2008 16:42 Chezinu wrote:
I didn't accuse you, I said I would have if a mafia used a towel


Yeah, i know. But it seems like you guys are getting desperate to link me to something im not a part of..


I would say your behavior is very suspicious. I stopped trusting you after you asked what my role was in the game, hehe. Notice that was when I sent you the other pm.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
wurm
Profile Joined October 2007
Philippines2296 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-27 08:05:59
March 27 2008 08:04 GMT
#3093
On March 27 2008 16:59 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2008 16:47 wurm wrote:
On March 27 2008 16:42 Chezinu wrote:
I didn't accuse you, I said I would have if a mafia used a towel


Yeah, i know. But it seems like you guys are getting desperate to link me to something im not a part of..


I would say your behavior is very suspicious. I stopped trusting you after you asked what my role was in the game, hehe. Notice that was when I sent you the other pm.


oh you've got to be kidding me. Why in the blue hells would i ask your role? I was perfectly happy staying in the background protecting people I believed would be hit, and you go out spreading lies like that?

Please I DARE YOU TO POST THE PM WHERE I "SUPPOSEDLY" ASKED YOUR ROLE. oh yeah, about how many minutes in paint will it take for you to change all my pm's to "Hi, about your role in the game?"

EDIT: It's a good thing i don't delete sent messages, since I have only sent you 3 pm's. None of which has me asking what role you have.
I know where my towel is.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 27 2008 08:08 GMT
#3094
On March 27 2008 17:04 wurm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2008 16:59 Chezinu wrote:
On March 27 2008 16:47 wurm wrote:
On March 27 2008 16:42 Chezinu wrote:
I didn't accuse you, I said I would have if a mafia used a towel


Yeah, i know. But it seems like you guys are getting desperate to link me to something im not a part of..


I would say your behavior is very suspicious. I stopped trusting you after you asked what my role was in the game, hehe. Notice that was when I sent you the other pm.


oh you've got to be kidding me. Why in the blue hells would i ask your role? I was perfectly happy staying in the background protecting people I believed would be hit, and you go out spreading lies like that?

Please I DARE YOU TO POST THE PM WHERE I "SUPPOSEDLY" ASKED YOUR ROLE. oh yeah, about how many minutes in paint will it take for you to change all my pm's to "Hi, about your role in the game?"

EDIT: It's a good thing i don't delete sent messages, since I have only sent you 3 pm's. None of which has me asking what role you have.

yeah, your right, sorry. I had you mixed up with someone else. I'll pm you who it was
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Ziel
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Malaysia241 Posts
March 27 2008 08:40 GMT
#3095
Urgh there's just too many pages to catch up on but seriously the kills are way to accurate....and despite whatever everyone is saying I'm having a bad feeling about Ace again lol.
TheLittleOne Fan Club! Best game to date -> TLI RO4 TLO v Naz http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91XjX59O-VQ
araav
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Armenia1590 Posts
March 27 2008 08:41 GMT
#3096
lots of blues, Ace you gave them these names right?

I am guessing mafia listed dinsmab twise in the list and LucasWoJ was protecting him.

Also, whoever else was protected, please let us know. They already went after you and failed - so mafia knows your name. Why not town too?
The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.
araav
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Armenia1590 Posts
March 27 2008 08:42 GMT
#3097
I, too, think the drunk guy must be pointing to Showtime!
The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.
araav
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Armenia1590 Posts
March 27 2008 08:46 GMT
#3098
And the guy saying "there no fun in that but I can't really argue, we gotta get this here done quick", may be pointing to one of guys who said that already in this thread about hte Ace's method. Off the top of my head they were:

Alethios
qrs - always protecting me - thanks
araav - me
wurm?

who else was in this list?
The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.
wurm
Profile Joined October 2007
Philippines2296 Posts
March 27 2008 08:54 GMT
#3099
On March 27 2008 17:46 araav wrote:
And the guy saying "there no fun in that but I can't really argue, we gotta get this here done quick", may be pointing to one of guys who said that already in this thread about hte Ace's method. Off the top of my head they were:

Alethios
qrs - always protecting me - thanks
araav - me
wurm?

who else was in this list?


Heros}Pink
I know where my towel is.
aZnvaLiaNce
Profile Joined June 2007
United States942 Posts
March 27 2008 08:55 GMT
#3100
On March 27 2008 17:41 araav wrote:
lots of blues, Ace you gave them these names right?

I am guessing mafia listed dinsmab twise in the list and LucasWoJ was protecting him.

Also, whoever else was protected, please let us know. They already went after you and failed - so mafia knows your name. Why not town too?

If LucasWoJ was protecting dinsmab and mafia sent in two hits, dinsmab dies but LucasWoJ, the medic, shouldn't die because of that, according to the role description (unless I'm misinformed)
LucasWoJ died from another hit.
Isnt that worth fighting for? Isnt that worth dying for? - Morpheus
Prev 1 153 154 155 156 157 349 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O138
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14300
Shuttle 375
White-Ra 222
ZZZero.O 138
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm90
League of Legends
Doublelift3809
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4878
Other Games
summit1g9300
FrodaN2332
Liquid`RaSZi2057
C9.Mang0299
crisheroes294
ToD277
Livibee185
Pyrionflax162
Mew2King48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1066
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 50
• musti20045 38
• Adnapsc2 28
• HeavenSC 12
• Sammyuel 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1502
• Shiphtur535
• WagamamaTV301
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 7m
Replay Cast
1h 7m
OSC
14h 7m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.