• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:43
CEST 07:43
KST 14:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7179 users

Team Liquid Mafia [gg] - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
February 24 2008 04:55 GMT
#2199
put me in the next game too
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
February 29 2008 03:06 GMT
#2518
Sign me up for the next game too please (Second time :D)
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
March 01 2008 23:35 GMT
#2643
Please sign me up for the next round (Third Time Asking)
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
March 08 2008 16:04 GMT
#2853
Oh my god what are we ganna do
I dont know how to look at the clues wtf -.-
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
March 11 2008 01:09 GMT
#2988
theres barely any townies left thats why
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
March 11 2008 02:26 GMT
#2996
On March 11 2008 11:18 Tracil wrote:
Why I've gone mia? Well, uni started and I got a job halfway through the game, but those aren't really excuses. The REAL reason is mathmatics.

10 mafia alive, 23 townies alive.

Let's say scum kill three people each night, and town somehow perfectly gets scum each lynch.

7 nights later, 7 scum have died and 21 townies have died.

3 mafia alive, 2 townies alive. Scum win.

So yeah, I just don't really care anymore, I guess. Only hero paramedics can save town, which actually requires them to be heroes and save people every night, because scum actually have *5* kills a night and I've assumed they'll only kill three people each night, even for the nights they otherwise wouldn't. And town has to be heroic and pull a lynch out every day.

<->

I don't believe Live2Win is scum. He just doesn't act very scummy. For someone who hasn't played mafia before, he's not acting how I usually perceive newbie scum to act; even if this means he was against me somewhat early on, he then seemed to rectify that. I feel a newbie scum would be more likely to press the issue.

The compelling reason for him to actually be scum is that he's a claimed paramedic. But as the game drags on it's highly likely all the paramedics will get killed sooner or later (unless scum already know who they are, in which case the game has been compromised) and thus we'll know for sure if he's been lying or not soon enough. The risk of killing a paramedic at this stage- especially given that paramedics are pretty much town's only hope- is foolhardy.


After reading this, I too, am going to be MIA
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
March 11 2008 02:29 GMT
#3000
On March 11 2008 11:28 ZaplinG wrote:
you guys just want to call it a tie and start the new game?

yes plz
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4483
Leta 1788
Bale 49
Shine 43
ZergMaN 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm244
League of Legends
JimRising 645
Other Games
summit1g7628
WinterStarcraft598
Sick146
Mew2King32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick520
BasetradeTV203
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta60
• Letter1418
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2145
League of Legends
• Lourlo1028
• Rush772
Other Games
• Shiphtur453
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 17m
Patches Events
9h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 17m
OSC
17h 17m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.