• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:18
CEST 16:18
KST 23:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9859 users

Team Liquid Mafia [gg] - Page 143

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 141 142 143 144 145 162 Next
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
March 08 2008 07:04 GMT
#2841
I was an Elder. But yea I guess it's over for me

GOOD LUCK TOWNIES! FUCK THE MAFIA
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
Dapperdan
Profile Joined February 2008
United States38 Posts
March 08 2008 07:06 GMT
#2842
On March 08 2008 16:04 clazziquai wrote:
I was an Elder. But yea I guess it's over for me

GOOD LUCK TOWNIES! FUCK THE MAFIA


At least you got a death that was one of my favorite ever. (although I then went on to create a bunch of other deaths in that post that I really like too)
Never has a greedy man become rich.
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
March 08 2008 07:12 GMT
#2843
Side note I think I may have passed my kidney stone, I'm a little uncertain though because I didn't really feel it going through the final area before my bladder. These are my possible scenarios right now:

A. It passed and Flomax is a pimp drug which helped it pass.
B. Its still there but this is the longest period of time without having the pain of urine moving past it (about 24 hours now).
C. My right kidney has stopped functioning.

I'm hoping its A, obviously. C is only likely because the doctor said 2-3 weeks after having kidney stones the body sometimes stops using said kidney altogether, its only been one week for me though. And B is still an option, I'm hoping not though. I'm going to call the doctor tomorrow and find out about C and if I don't start feeling pains and its not C then I guess I'm in the clear but he gets the disappointing news that I don't have a kidney stone for him to examine and set me up with some drug treatment to prevent further kidney stones from forming.
♞
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-08 08:56:17
March 08 2008 07:28 GMT
#2844
I knew the Vigilantes will get a townie
Or not
Because all Vigilantes are dead!

Seems like it is GG.
靈魂交響曲
Deleted User 30223
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3104 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-08 08:00:27
March 08 2008 07:55 GMT
#2845
aw fuck.

i'm finally dead


hopefully townies can still prevail :D


edit -


....

quite an interesting way how i die.
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
March 08 2008 08:12 GMT
#2846
Fuccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Live2Win *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States6657 Posts
March 08 2008 08:52 GMT
#2847
:O.....

2 vigilantes dead? There's no way this is a coincidence. Information HAD to be leaked some way.
SAY YES TO STIM KIDS!!! XD
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-08 09:01:08
March 08 2008 09:00 GMT
#2848
Yeah, that's pretty much GG.

Townies, I believed in you from the sidelines.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
imDerek
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States1944 Posts
March 08 2008 10:16 GMT
#2849
yes! I'm avenged
Least favorite progamers: Leta, Zero, Mind, Shine, free, really <-- newly added
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
March 08 2008 14:58 GMT
#2850
Holy shit...this is pretty much gg for us. We need two days in order to bring down enough mafia to drop the kill power by one, at that point 10 of us will die and we'll be brought down to 13.

13 townies against 8 mafia...you don't have to even think about it to realize we're boned. I guess all we can do is try to bring down as many mafia as possible...or this is the time to just randomly lynch the people you want dead regardless of their affiliation.

I'm gonna repost my message accusing zdd...but it doesn't really matter. As for how the mafia managed to get 2 vigilante kills...I'm going to say there was definitely a leak somewhere. Probably one of the people claiming to be medics weren't and the vigilantes flocked to them/him saying "save us! we're vigilante's!"

On March 03 2008 03:17 Falcynn wrote:
Edit: if this looks like it's too long could you guys at least skim it and give me some feedback please? I think I finally caught onto something but I'm not sure if I'm doing a goldenkmboi.


Show nested quote +
On March 03 2008 02:02 Empyrean wrote:
Finally, I suspect zdd, if only for the clue about the pale hand. He's been countering his accusations, though, and seems like a concerned member of the town. He's second on my watch list.

bah in case noone read my post (which would be a shame since this was one of the few posts I acutally put any real effort in) I'll repost the important parts.

Show nested quote +
From zdd's sig
All you need in life is a strong will to succeed and unrelenting determination. If you meet these prerequisites, you can become anything you want with absolutely no luck, fortune or natural ability.

In last day's post the killer/assistant killer of about 3 of the people seems to be described as a sort of clumsy brutish character who makes up for it with his sheer will and determination.

Show nested quote +
He was about to leave the room when the door flew off its hinges and a man quickly sprinted in and tore the gun from his hand tossing it aside to the ground. Alventenie was overwhelmed by the sheer strength of this man...


Show nested quote +
He overpowered ulszz as he drove the knife into his body dealing him a lethal blow.


Show nested quote +
Their escape, though noisy...


Show nested quote +
He saw a man prancing his way around the front of the house to him and he quickly turned around to flee but was no match in speed.


Then there's the part that everyone already mentioned about zdd's photo in his profile of the grim reaper, however there's an extra clue that nobody seems to have mention afaik.
Show nested quote +
..all he could think about was the chilling touch of the mafia's hand as he was drug outside. Another mafia stood there ready to end his life, his pale hand reached for a gun and shot CDRdude twice in the chest ending his life rather quickly.


zdd has already (sort of successfully) defended himself against the pale hand remark, but this "chilling touch of the mafia's hand" seems to obviously point to someone who's dead (does anyone have any sort of relation to zombies?) or the grim reaper.



This next part could also be a coincidence, however if we can find any clues against these guys then we might be able to build a strong case to lynch them next.

Zapling
Southlight
SiZ.Fantasy

These 3 guys are on the list of 9 (now 7) but didn't vote for unforgiven, and there are 3 people left on the list who are mafia. As I said, could just be coincidence, but we might want to dig up any dirt we can find on these guys. Especially Southlight since he seems to turn up in every list we make...yet we can't find any clues on him.

Tracil
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Australia505 Posts
March 08 2008 15:10 GMT
#2851
Well. In theory, information would've passed only to the Elders.

So there are three possibilites for how the vigilantes died simultaneously.

1: Pure random chance/Scum being good guessers. This isn't impossible, actually. Remember that vigilantes leave clues when they kill, too? Scum obviously know who they killed and who they didn't, so they'd know what to look for. But since clues are nebulous... in theory... argh I don't know about clues anymore.

2: They PM'd someone claiming to be a doc, or some other role, and that person was actually lying. Score! They'd have had to have done it only during the last day, really, or they'd have died earlier.

3: The Elder we gave all the information to is a lying double-crossing bastard and the whole 'there are three sides' thing from way back is actually true. I am inclined to discount this, because even if it's true and we accept it as true, people playing like that basically means town is screwed.
Shooting
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
March 08 2008 15:57 GMT
#2852
Mad scientist guy is still alive...

Just to check on a theory:

I vote for Live2Win.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
March 08 2008 16:04 GMT
#2853
Oh my god what are we ganna do
I dont know how to look at the clues wtf -.-
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
March 08 2008 16:05 GMT
#2854
Seems like gg >_>
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
March 08 2008 16:09 GMT
#2855
Well this is just great. Here are my immediate suspicions:

How could SO MANY FREAKING VIGILANTES DIE? They all probably messaged a paramedic looking for protection, knowing that the vigilantes would be needed for the upcoming days in order to help us win. So who is the only "paramedic" we know? Live2Win. Has he actually successfully protected anyone? No. He "accidentally" forgot to protect the ONE active detective we had.

So after the vigilantes told Live2Win that they were vigilantes, Live2Win could potentially have passed the information to the mafia. And that would only happen if he himself were mafia.

Thus, I vote for Live2Win
Moderator
Fen
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Australia1848 Posts
March 08 2008 16:35 GMT
#2856
Jesus, thats a solid kick in the balls isnt it.

I think we just have to admit we've lost this game. That being said, I will be very impressed if Live2Win does turn out mafia. He might have just masterminded the defeat of an entire town.

I vote Live2Win
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
March 08 2008 16:40 GMT
#2857
bah...as I've said we've already lost so it doesn't really matter who we vote for. With that said I'm pretty much 100% positive zdd is mafia so I don't think I'd need to vote for him just to prove that to myself, and since I'd really like to know asap if L2W was responsible for all of this I'm going to vote to lynch Live2Win
HotZhot
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Colombia677 Posts
March 08 2008 16:42 GMT
#2858
This fucking sucks. Yes I had information about the roles of clazziquai and randombum, i didn't know Emerald was a vigilante, otherwise i would have told him who to hit. This is sad. Anyway i hope that with our last vote we can get one mafia.

Ill vote for zzd
I only smile in the darK [] sAviOr//JaeDong Fan 4 Ever ~ CJ Entusman # 7
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
March 08 2008 17:18 GMT
#2859
On March 09 2008 01:42 HotZhot wrote:
This fucking sucks. Yes I had information about the roles of clazziquai and randombum, i didn't know Emerald was a vigilante, otherwise i would have told him who to hit. This is sad. Anyway i hope that with our last vote we can get one mafia.

Ill vote for zzd

This isn't actually gonna be our last vote. However we have already lost.
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
March 08 2008 17:43 GMT
#2860
gg us T.T
Teamliquidian townie
Prev 1 141 142 143 144 145 162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 900
ComeBackTV 599
SteadfastSC458
TaKeTV 342
Rex130
IndyStarCraft 101
EnkiAlexander 47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 458
ProTech146
Rex 130
IndyStarCraft 101
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47978
Bisu 2909
Horang2 1379
EffOrt 767
Soma 572
BeSt 564
Hyuk 533
Light 430
Mini 424
Larva 342
[ Show more ]
ZerO 231
Rush 217
Mong 83
Leta 72
910 61
Snow 53
Pusan 51
ToSsGirL 45
Mind 36
Sexy 33
Aegong 31
JYJ 29
Terrorterran 24
Bale 23
Trap 17
Rock 12
Noble 10
Sacsri 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6783
qojqva252
Counter-Strike
Fnx 782
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1457
Khaldor1052
Lowko457
Other Games
singsing2061
olofmeister1722
hiko1396
Beastyqt583
B2W.Neo387
Livibee190
Hui .183
XaKoH 159
Liquid`VortiX150
ArmadaUGS116
djWHEAT83
Mew2King70
QueenE58
KnowMe58
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 33
• FirePhoenix10
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2971
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 42m
CranKy Ducklings
19h 42m
Online Event
20h 42m
FEL
1d 1h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.