• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:13
CEST 05:13
KST 12:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10356 users

Sweet Summer Mafia - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 30 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 13 2024 23:12 GMT
#4084
On June 14 2024 07:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 06:07 Alakaslam wrote:
IT DON WORK NO MORE I HAZ 9 PAGE OOOOOOOHHHHHHH OOOOHHHHHH OOOOHHHHHHHHH. WHAT U DO NOW

Oooogooohooooogooooo-ooo caught in a bad romance


lol <3
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 13 2024 23:19 GMT
#4093
On June 14 2024 08:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
vivax what's your mafia team rn?


Same as before. Dmb and Az. Oats died.

Otherwise scott could be but I don‘t currently view that as an option today.

If not dmb I‘d begin with considering you and Koshi
for pretty much the same reasons as before.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 13 2024 23:31 GMT
#4102
On June 14 2024 08:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 08:19 Vivax wrote:
On June 14 2024 08:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
vivax what's your mafia team rn?


Same as before. Dmb and Az. Oats died.

Otherwise scott could be but I don‘t currently view that as an option today.

If not dmb I‘d begin with considering you and Koshi
for pretty much the same reasons as before.

Why is Mocsta town?


It‘s a bit trust based I think the way he posts is townie. He‘s unafraid to overstep some boundaries. Generally posting out of his arse at times, I‘m on the lookout for cautious and calculated.

You don‘t test boundaries when you‘re afraid. That‘d mean you have something to lose.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 13 2024 23:33 GMT
#4105
On June 14 2024 08:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 08:31 Vivax wrote:
On June 14 2024 08:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 14 2024 08:19 Vivax wrote:
On June 14 2024 08:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
vivax what's your mafia team rn?


Same as before. Dmb and Az. Oats died.

Otherwise scott could be but I don‘t currently view that as an option today.

If not dmb I‘d begin with considering you and Koshi
for pretty much the same reasons as before.

Why is Mocsta town?


It‘s a bit trust based I think the way he posts is townie. He‘s unafraid to overstep some boundaries. Generally posting out of his arse at times, I‘m on the lookout for cautious and calculated.

You don‘t test boundaries when you‘re afraid. That‘d mean you have something to lose.

What are those boundaries you are talking about?
Example?


Calling dmb dumb.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 13 2024 23:34 GMT
#4106
On June 14 2024 08:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
My opinion is all obs thinks i am mafia at D2, so FUCK YOU ALL IN THE OBS TOO! :D


I don‘t believe you :p
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 13 2024 23:34 GMT
#4108
Let‘s lynch rayn.

At least he could say fuck you to us and spice it up
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 13 2024 23:36 GMT
#4110
You are explicitly allowed to tell me you‘re going to shoot me in the face

Good old days
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 13 2024 23:38 GMT
#4115
On June 14 2024 08:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 08:36 Vivax wrote:
You are explicitly allowed to tell me you‘re going to shoot me in the face

Good old days

you know i am never shooting you in the face unless it is dmb <3


wtf o.O
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 13 2024 23:42 GMT
#4120
If I am elected I will take drug dealers off the street and put then into retirement homes
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 13 2024 23:43 GMT
#4121
Wrong thread sorry
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 13 2024 23:52 GMT
#4124
‚If you insist x isn‘t mafia then I think y is mafia‘

See that‘s also something scummy Koshi did he thinks he needs rayn‘s permission to scumread people.

Maybe az koshi after all
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 13 2024 23:58 GMT
#4136
On June 14 2024 08:54 AlphaZero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 08:52 Vivax wrote:
‚If you insist x isn‘t mafia then I think y is mafia‘

See that‘s also something scummy Koshi did he thinks he needs rayn‘s permission to scumread people.

Maybe az koshi after all


this is shit, of course you need to reconsider alternative scenarios.

But im arguing with rayn about scott, im not asking for permission for my reads.



That‘s not reconsidering other scenarios that‘s bending your reads to be a people pleaser
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 13 2024 23:59 GMT
#4138
But I won‘t get excessively hung up on that point.
Maybe it was just weird wording
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 00:04 GMT
#4148
I swear if I see slam on a scum list again

Ok what makes mocsta mafia allegedly ?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 00:07 GMT
#4157
On June 14 2024 09:01 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 08:56 Alakaslam wrote:
But yeah Rayn should join AZ and I on scott, Scott is mafia this game, is very simple


So I scum read my partner Sandroba the whole game
I vote Sandroba 3rd
Lynch Sandroba even with all the other thread stuff
And I'm still mafia

[image loading]


Lol that‘s the scummiest defense ever.

Unless you can build a case for someone being mafia for how they voted or not voted sandroba.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 00:07 GMT
#4159
didn‘t vote*
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 00:09 GMT
#4164
You know what rayn, you have my sheep.
You deserve it anyway for my sins.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 00:12 GMT
#4169
On June 14 2024 09:08 AlphaZero wrote:
im going to be thoroughly unpleasant to deal with in the post game if scott is mafia,


The comma at the end makes this really creepy
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 00:21 GMT
#4188
On June 14 2024 09:19 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 09:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 14 2024 09:08 scott31337 wrote:
I'm still pretty stumped
Koshi who I read town believes it's DMB and was a scum/scum D2.
Rayn who I read town believes it's Mocsta
AZ thinks Mocsta is mafia too, which tingles my spider senses
Slam thinks I'm mafia
Koshi doesn't believe a DMB/Mocsta team
I don't think Rayn does either

Is Vivax just under the radar? But Vivax thinks AZ is mafia.

Decisions decisions

who do YOU think is mafia?


I think AZ and Slam, but that could be the OMGUS coming out of me on Slam. If not Slam than Vivax or conspiracy theory land but I'm not doing that until D4.

I still think DMB and Mocsta are both town.


Lol @ slam scum
Guys a sunshine
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 00:30 GMT
#4206
On June 14 2024 09:28 Alakaslam wrote:
I swear I am suffering this right now



My mood during our first game on MU together, especially when I went over your posts
No brain just laugh
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings135
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta33
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 198
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10381
Terrorterran 17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1106
NeuroSwarm197
febbydoto16
League of Legends
JimRising 711
Counter-Strike
taco 317
minikerr40
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King245
hungrybox122
Other Games
summit1g9354
Maynarde219
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick406
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 12
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 174
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo801
• Rush552
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 47m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
7h 47m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 47m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.