• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:24
CEST 04:24
KST 11:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9656 users

Sweet Summer Mafia - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 30 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 12 2024 23:57 GMT
#3486
Only to find out they dared to call themselves my protectors or friends but then just used it to harm me
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 13 2024 00:07 GMT
#3490
On June 13 2024 08:57 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2024 08:47 Vivax wrote:
Why can‘t we all just be plants smh

Plants getting destroyed by humans. Maybe you should wish to be the sun so you could burn the earth, find a New simuliar Planet, be responsibul for the New life whats growing there and basically becoming a kind of god.


Wishing to be the sun is all fun and games when you mean it metaphorically and then it turns literal
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 13 2024 00:23 GMT
#3497
+ Show Spoiler +
It isn‘t always for the players I‘m writing.

Rather those who interrupted my pace in an attempt to silence or even harm me. Ba-dum-tss that‘s how they lit themselves up.

I don‘t care about that I care about answers. With answers I wouldn‘t need action and I could quit being tormented.

And it‘s hard to stay sane in this particular location.
Someone‘s taking credit for something they didn‘t do.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 13 2024 00:33 GMT
#3500
On June 13 2024 09:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2024 09:16 Mocsta wrote:
On June 13 2024 09:14 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 13 2024 09:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 13 2024 08:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
Someone here who wants to talk actually about the game?

Reads

Koshi town
Scott town
Rayn kinda townisch
Trfl maybe town
You maybe town
Vivax behaving strange scummy and townisch but more scummy in my eyes
Az scummy
M scummy

Slam too less posts to make a read on him

I'm glad you mentioned vivax oddness with the couple stuff

First time.it plucked my heart strings.. now not at all

If I'm scum with sandroba.. how do you view the interactions with sandroba and vivax?


strange. I really can´t explain, but he just playing like never before and was reading a lot of games from him. It feels like he don´t want to have interactions if anybody or at least just short ones

also this post feeling kinda scummy for me
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2024 07:55 Vivax wrote:
On June 13 2024 07:14 scott31337 wrote:
On June 13 2024 07:02 AlphaZero wrote:
Scott do you stil think im mafia?


Yeah I do.

Since I know you'll ask why -

The main reason is you seem to be allergic to vote for other mafia.


Lowkey townie.
Takes balls as mafia to not bus here


I think that he is praising himself here


Not really but I just realized I was thinking from scott‘s frame of thinking and shortly afterwards I realized he might have slipped a rock hard townread of unknown origins on you.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 13 2024 00:38 GMT
#3503
Scott why the rock hard townread on dmb ?

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 13 2024 00:45 GMT
#3509
On June 13 2024 09:36 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2024 08:38 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 13 2024 07:55 Vivax wrote:
On June 13 2024 07:14 scott31337 wrote:
On June 13 2024 07:02 AlphaZero wrote:
Scott do you stil think im mafia?


Yeah I do.

Since I know you'll ask why -

The main reason is you seem to be allergic to vote for other mafia.


I just realized you presume that you are 100% correct on dmb being town


Good pickup, i posted the same thing to rayn in our discord.


I'll cover this too, but it's extremely unlikely how the wagon went down DMB is mafia especially with how you and Vivax voted.


Not a satisfactory explanation to me but at least you have one.

Both wifom and association in it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 13 2024 00:46 GMT
#3510
It‘s more likely mafia was on sandro but that‘s just math
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 13 2024 01:03 GMT
#3524
On June 13 2024 09:56 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2024 09:53 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 13 2024 09:49 scott31337 wrote:
On June 13 2024 09:47 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 13 2024 09:40 scott31337 wrote:
On June 13 2024 09:14 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 13 2024 09:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 13 2024 08:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
Someone here who wants to talk actually about the game?

Reads

Koshi town
Scott town
Rayn kinda townisch
Trfl maybe town
You maybe town
Vivax behaving strange scummy and townisch but more scummy in my eyes
Az scummy
M scummy

Slam too less posts to make a read on him



This is just too many scum reads with only two left. I appreciate you sharing though. Would you please broaden or be a bit more specific, especially if you are town?


I know that I have to many scum reads but I can not change how my head is working. I am still to paranoid to trust more people here to be town. I feel like everbody is kinda scummy in this game.
also I have to tell that I think it´s either az or mocstar and not both and oats and az also not togther. kinder stucking here in shit situation were I try to figure out witch team would make more sense. How is avoiding who and whats to insane for mafia to do.


What about an AZ/Vivax team?


that would be balls of zeus if thats fucking it
On June 12 2024 08:57 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

sandroba (7); raynpelikoneet, Koshi, Scott31337, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby, trfel, Alakaslam
die_meatbaby (3): Trfel, sandroba, AlphaZero, Vivax, AlphaZero, sandroba
raynpelikoneet(1): Mocsta, Trfel, AlphaZero, sandroba
Vivax (0): Trfel, AlphaZero, Scott31337, Koshi, Mocsta, Alakaslam, die_meatbaby
Koshi (0): Vivax, sandroba
scott31337 (0): Vivax

With 7 votes, sandroba is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Wednesday, Jun 12 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



thats pretty close to where i have settled its basically (az + 1 of vivax/slam). more likely vivax

koshi shot tongiht most likely


I don‘t think dmb is cleared. It‘s kinda wifomy but mafia bus at least 1 partner and if you rule out rayn + Koshi then you‘re left with her.

AZ I think I might just townread after all but I got time to read more, something I need to do.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 13 2024 01:04 GMT
#3526
On June 13 2024 10:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
@vivax can you tell me your reads right now?


I‘m re-evaluating
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 13 2024 01:09 GMT
#3530
[image loading]

I recently saw a guy who looked like this, just a lot more psycho aura
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 13 2024 01:17 GMT
#3535
On June 13 2024 10:12 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2024 10:09 Vivax wrote:
[image loading]

I recently saw a guy who looked like this, just a lot more psycho aura


btw it's very typical that vivax posts a lot of memes and off topic in his mafia games to seem active but is not really productive...


Lool if you actually knew

I can turn rooms a lot lighter and darker but it needs the right work setting
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 13 2024 01:20 GMT
#3537
Mocsta so refreshing. Love the attitude.
Repetitive questions can be irritating happens but please don‘t make it a habit
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 13 2024 01:23 GMT
#3541
On June 13 2024 10:21 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2024 10:03 Vivax wrote:
On June 13 2024 09:56 Mocsta wrote:
On June 13 2024 09:53 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 13 2024 09:49 scott31337 wrote:
On June 13 2024 09:47 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 13 2024 09:40 scott31337 wrote:
On June 13 2024 09:14 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 13 2024 09:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 13 2024 08:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
Someone here who wants to talk actually about the game?

Reads

Koshi town
Scott town
Rayn kinda townisch
Trfl maybe town
You maybe town
Vivax behaving strange scummy and townisch but more scummy in my eyes
Az scummy
M scummy

Slam too less posts to make a read on him



This is just too many scum reads with only two left. I appreciate you sharing though. Would you please broaden or be a bit more specific, especially if you are town?


I know that I have to many scum reads but I can not change how my head is working. I am still to paranoid to trust more people here to be town. I feel like everbody is kinda scummy in this game.
also I have to tell that I think it´s either az or mocstar and not both and oats and az also not togther. kinder stucking here in shit situation were I try to figure out witch team would make more sense. How is avoiding who and whats to insane for mafia to do.


What about an AZ/Vivax team?


that would be balls of zeus if thats fucking it
On June 12 2024 08:57 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

sandroba (7); raynpelikoneet, Koshi, Scott31337, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby, trfel, Alakaslam
die_meatbaby (3): Trfel, sandroba, AlphaZero, Vivax, AlphaZero, sandroba
raynpelikoneet(1): Mocsta, Trfel, AlphaZero, sandroba
Vivax (0): Trfel, AlphaZero, Scott31337, Koshi, Mocsta, Alakaslam, die_meatbaby
Koshi (0): Vivax, sandroba
scott31337 (0): Vivax

With 7 votes, sandroba is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Wednesday, Jun 12 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



thats pretty close to where i have settled its basically (az + 1 of vivax/slam). more likely vivax

koshi shot tongiht most likely


I don‘t think dmb is cleared. It‘s kinda wifomy but mafia bus at least 1 partner and if you rule out rayn + Koshi then you‘re left with her.

AZ I think I might just townread after all but I got time to read more, something I need to do.

why am I mafia in your eyes?


Many reasons that require reading.
If you don‘t want to read you can always be loud and opinionated but don‘t spam questions with answers itt
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 13 2024 01:24 GMT
#3543
On June 13 2024 10:22 AlphaZero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2024 10:12 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 13 2024 10:09 Vivax wrote:
[image loading]

I recently saw a guy who looked like this, just a lot more psycho aura


btw it's very typical that vivax posts a lot of memes and off topic in his mafia games to seem active but is not really productive...


Agree with this.


But it‘s completely wrong.
My meta is so massive that it‘s pointless to discuss.

Typically just less interested as scum. I‘m bad at it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 13 2024 01:31 GMT
#3547
On June 13 2024 10:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2024 10:23 Vivax wrote:
On June 13 2024 10:21 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 13 2024 10:03 Vivax wrote:
On June 13 2024 09:56 Mocsta wrote:
On June 13 2024 09:53 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 13 2024 09:49 scott31337 wrote:
On June 13 2024 09:47 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 13 2024 09:40 scott31337 wrote:
On June 13 2024 09:14 die_meatbaby wrote:
[quote]
Koshi town
Scott town
Rayn kinda townisch
Trfl maybe town
You maybe town
Vivax behaving strange scummy and townisch but more scummy in my eyes
Az scummy
M scummy

Slam too less posts to make a read on him



This is just too many scum reads with only two left. I appreciate you sharing though. Would you please broaden or be a bit more specific, especially if you are town?


I know that I have to many scum reads but I can not change how my head is working. I am still to paranoid to trust more people here to be town. I feel like everbody is kinda scummy in this game.
also I have to tell that I think it´s either az or mocstar and not both and oats and az also not togther. kinder stucking here in shit situation were I try to figure out witch team would make more sense. How is avoiding who and whats to insane for mafia to do.


What about an AZ/Vivax team?


that would be balls of zeus if thats fucking it
On June 12 2024 08:57 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

sandroba (7); raynpelikoneet, Koshi, Scott31337, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby, trfel, Alakaslam
die_meatbaby (3): Trfel, sandroba, AlphaZero, Vivax, AlphaZero, sandroba
raynpelikoneet(1): Mocsta, Trfel, AlphaZero, sandroba
Vivax (0): Trfel, AlphaZero, Scott31337, Koshi, Mocsta, Alakaslam, die_meatbaby
Koshi (0): Vivax, sandroba
scott31337 (0): Vivax

With 7 votes, sandroba is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Wednesday, Jun 12 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



thats pretty close to where i have settled its basically (az + 1 of vivax/slam). more likely vivax

koshi shot tongiht most likely


I don‘t think dmb is cleared. It‘s kinda wifomy but mafia bus at least 1 partner and if you rule out rayn + Koshi then you‘re left with her.

AZ I think I might just townread after all but I got time to read more, something I need to do.

why am I mafia in your eyes?


Many reasons that require reading.
If you don‘t want to read you can always be loud and opinionated but don‘t spam questions with answers itt

so you don't want to talk to me and you don't want to explain to me why exactly you think i'm mafia. Very good. Your filter is full of disturbing posts about Austria and the people who live here, but I can't find what I actually want to know. at least tell me the reasons.


I find the people here disturbing so my posts are disturbed.

Like what do I need to talk with you about ? Do you need me to convince you that you are mafia ?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 13 2024 01:36 GMT
#3552
On June 13 2024 10:31 AlphaZero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2024 10:31 Vivax wrote:
On June 13 2024 10:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 13 2024 10:23 Vivax wrote:
On June 13 2024 10:21 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 13 2024 10:03 Vivax wrote:
On June 13 2024 09:56 Mocsta wrote:
On June 13 2024 09:53 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 13 2024 09:49 scott31337 wrote:
On June 13 2024 09:47 die_meatbaby wrote:
[quote]

I know that I have to many scum reads but I can not change how my head is working. I am still to paranoid to trust more people here to be town. I feel like everbody is kinda scummy in this game.
also I have to tell that I think it´s either az or mocstar and not both and oats and az also not togther. kinder stucking here in shit situation were I try to figure out witch team would make more sense. How is avoiding who and whats to insane for mafia to do.


What about an AZ/Vivax team?


that would be balls of zeus if thats fucking it
On June 12 2024 08:57 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

sandroba (7); raynpelikoneet, Koshi, Scott31337, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby, trfel, Alakaslam
die_meatbaby (3): Trfel, sandroba, AlphaZero, Vivax, AlphaZero, sandroba
raynpelikoneet(1): Mocsta, Trfel, AlphaZero, sandroba
Vivax (0): Trfel, AlphaZero, Scott31337, Koshi, Mocsta, Alakaslam, die_meatbaby
Koshi (0): Vivax, sandroba
scott31337 (0): Vivax

With 7 votes, sandroba is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Wednesday, Jun 12 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



thats pretty close to where i have settled its basically (az + 1 of vivax/slam). more likely vivax

koshi shot tongiht most likely


I don‘t think dmb is cleared. It‘s kinda wifomy but mafia bus at least 1 partner and if you rule out rayn + Koshi then you‘re left with her.

AZ I think I might just townread after all but I got time to read more, something I need to do.

why am I mafia in your eyes?


Many reasons that require reading.
If you don‘t want to read you can always be loud and opinionated but don‘t spam questions with answers itt

so you don't want to talk to me and you don't want to explain to me why exactly you think i'm mafia. Very good. Your filter is full of disturbing posts about Austria and the people who live here, but I can't find what I actually want to know. at least tell me the reasons.


I find the people here disturbing so my posts are disturbed.

Like what do I need to talk with you about ? Do you need me to convince you that you are mafia ?


She is probably not mafia though.

Its scott and mocsta.


Almost but not quite.

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 13 2024 01:39 GMT
#3557
On June 13 2024 10:36 AlphaZero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2024 10:36 Vivax wrote:
On June 13 2024 10:31 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 13 2024 10:31 Vivax wrote:
On June 13 2024 10:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 13 2024 10:23 Vivax wrote:
On June 13 2024 10:21 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 13 2024 10:03 Vivax wrote:
On June 13 2024 09:56 Mocsta wrote:
On June 13 2024 09:53 die_meatbaby wrote:
[quote]

that would be balls of zeus if thats fucking it
[quote]

thats pretty close to where i have settled its basically (az + 1 of vivax/slam). more likely vivax

koshi shot tongiht most likely


I don‘t think dmb is cleared. It‘s kinda wifomy but mafia bus at least 1 partner and if you rule out rayn + Koshi then you‘re left with her.

AZ I think I might just townread after all but I got time to read more, something I need to do.

why am I mafia in your eyes?


Many reasons that require reading.
If you don‘t want to read you can always be loud and opinionated but don‘t spam questions with answers itt

so you don't want to talk to me and you don't want to explain to me why exactly you think i'm mafia. Very good. Your filter is full of disturbing posts about Austria and the people who live here, but I can't find what I actually want to know. at least tell me the reasons.


I find the people here disturbing so my posts are disturbed.

Like what do I need to talk with you about ? Do you need me to convince you that you are mafia ?


She is probably not mafia though.

Its scott and mocsta.


Almost but not quite.



Who then?


I really think you and dmb

Sandro got me really hooked on rayn Koshi though, that was impressive. It’s fun to have them as scum regardless
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 13 2024 01:40 GMT
#3559
I know I got pocketed a little there from the scott observation you agreed with probably.

But it‘s a gut feeling I‘ve been carrying along for a long while.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 13 2024 01:42 GMT
#3564
On June 13 2024 10:40 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2024 10:31 Vivax wrote:
On June 13 2024 10:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 13 2024 10:23 Vivax wrote:
On June 13 2024 10:21 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 13 2024 10:03 Vivax wrote:
On June 13 2024 09:56 Mocsta wrote:
On June 13 2024 09:53 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 13 2024 09:49 scott31337 wrote:
On June 13 2024 09:47 die_meatbaby wrote:
[quote]

I know that I have to many scum reads but I can not change how my head is working. I am still to paranoid to trust more people here to be town. I feel like everbody is kinda scummy in this game.
also I have to tell that I think it´s either az or mocstar and not both and oats and az also not togther. kinder stucking here in shit situation were I try to figure out witch team would make more sense. How is avoiding who and whats to insane for mafia to do.


What about an AZ/Vivax team?


that would be balls of zeus if thats fucking it
On June 12 2024 08:57 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

sandroba (7); raynpelikoneet, Koshi, Scott31337, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby, trfel, Alakaslam
die_meatbaby (3): Trfel, sandroba, AlphaZero, Vivax, AlphaZero, sandroba
raynpelikoneet(1): Mocsta, Trfel, AlphaZero, sandroba
Vivax (0): Trfel, AlphaZero, Scott31337, Koshi, Mocsta, Alakaslam, die_meatbaby
Koshi (0): Vivax, sandroba
scott31337 (0): Vivax

With 7 votes, sandroba is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Wednesday, Jun 12 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



thats pretty close to where i have settled its basically (az + 1 of vivax/slam). more likely vivax

koshi shot tongiht most likely


I don‘t think dmb is cleared. It‘s kinda wifomy but mafia bus at least 1 partner and if you rule out rayn + Koshi then you‘re left with her.

AZ I think I might just townread after all but I got time to read more, something I need to do.

why am I mafia in your eyes?


Many reasons that require reading.
If you don‘t want to read you can always be loud and opinionated but don‘t spam questions with answers itt

so you don't want to talk to me and you don't want to explain to me why exactly you think i'm mafia. Very good. Your filter is full of disturbing posts about Austria and the people who live here, but I can't find what I actually want to know. at least tell me the reasons.


I find the people here disturbing so my posts are disturbed.

Like what do I need to talk with you about ? Do you need me to convince you that you are mafia ?

why not talk about it? are you scared that I can tell you why you are wrong or do you have actually not good reasons do read me as mafia?


Talk about what ? I am talking about it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 13 2024 01:43 GMT
#3565
On June 13 2024 10:42 AlphaZero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2024 10:39 Vivax wrote:
On June 13 2024 10:36 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 13 2024 10:36 Vivax wrote:
On June 13 2024 10:31 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 13 2024 10:31 Vivax wrote:
On June 13 2024 10:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 13 2024 10:23 Vivax wrote:
On June 13 2024 10:21 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 13 2024 10:03 Vivax wrote:
[quote]

I don‘t think dmb is cleared. It‘s kinda wifomy but mafia bus at least 1 partner and if you rule out rayn + Koshi then you‘re left with her.

AZ I think I might just townread after all but I got time to read more, something I need to do.

why am I mafia in your eyes?


Many reasons that require reading.
If you don‘t want to read you can always be loud and opinionated but don‘t spam questions with answers itt

so you don't want to talk to me and you don't want to explain to me why exactly you think i'm mafia. Very good. Your filter is full of disturbing posts about Austria and the people who live here, but I can't find what I actually want to know. at least tell me the reasons.


I find the people here disturbing so my posts are disturbed.

Like what do I need to talk with you about ? Do you need me to convince you that you are mafia ?


She is probably not mafia though.

Its scott and mocsta.


Almost but not quite.



Who then?


I really think you and dmb

Sandro got me really hooked on rayn Koshi though, that was impressive. It’s fun to have them as scum regardless


How was my team almost but not quite then?


I meant it in a different way.
But I‘ll explain at another time.
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings94
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 276
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10800
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1151
NeuroSwarm149
febbydoto56
League of Legends
Doublelift5518
JimRising 672
Counter-Strike
minikerr33
taco 12
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox760
Mew2King36
Other Games
summit1g9620
Maynarde206
ArmadaUGS62
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick363
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 200
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo495
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 36m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
8h 36m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 36m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.