• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:53
CEST 06:53
KST 13:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9850 users

Sweet Summer Mafia - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 30 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 23:23 GMT
#3288
On June 12 2024 08:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2024 08:17 Vivax wrote:
After my past experiences with DP I know I have to policy kill her or mafia can just generate endless bullshit in lategame when we‘re both alive and have legitimate concerns about conflicts of interest at that.

what?


The night after Palmar lynch.
You can‘t have finely nuanced reads as a couple you just can‘t. It‘s always a dirty read imo. Unless you stay away from each other for the entire duration of the game but it‘s always going to affect moods and behaviours in some way.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 23:24 GMT
#3289
On June 12 2024 08:21 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2024 08:17 Vivax wrote:
On June 12 2024 08:12 Mocsta wrote:
On June 12 2024 07:59 Vivax wrote:
On June 12 2024 07:55 Mocsta wrote:
On June 12 2024 07:48 Vivax wrote:
I‘m holding hands with someone I‘m murdering in a bullshit justice simulator this is fine
Oi

You went all jedi meditating to go 1:1 with dmb

What happened after.. eh.. eh??


Are you 18 br0

I guess sandro got lucky for not being here to opportunistically vote me like Koshi claimed he‘d do
i'm serious with the question

you wanted D2 to be vivax vs dmb

On June 11 2024 22:11 Vivax wrote:
On June 11 2024 21:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 11 2024 21:56 Vivax wrote:
On June 11 2024 21:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 11 2024 21:49 Vivax wrote:
On June 10 2024 21:34 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 10 2024 20:43 Koshi wrote:
I am 20000000% town on scott and if somebody calls him mafia I am just going to vote that person.

Like Vivax is.


@vivax thats way to risky to post as mafia


This I don‘t understand. Why ?

Or the mocsta blue read. I don‘t think she‘d believe that was a legit claim.

You think she would be able to tell that mocsta was joking if she was town?


Looks like fake dumbtell to me.
No one would believe his claim at night.

Genius if he actually is though lol

Dmb dumb telled hella a lot in the other game that she played though


Hm.
I think it‘s dangerous to lynch sandro here still. If he‘s town the game will crumble and we might be facing off with Koshi + rayn.

My gut doesn‘t like rayn as it usually does but I don‘t have it in me to dig through him now.

DMB would be a less harmful lynch to the game overall, if we‘re wrong. We‘d be arguing over the dumbtells all day, and it causes inner conflict in me while we‘re both in the game.

I think it‘s fair to make this day about me vs her
is this what you meant by you vs her?

On June 12 2024 07:16 Vivax wrote:
If sandro flips town I‘d probably just copy his reads.
If dmb flips town then I‘d start over.


On June 12 2024 07:23 Koshi wrote:
It screams "I have no conviction and will park my vote anywhere it benefits me"
On June 12 2024 07:28 Vivax wrote:
Well no, he didn‘t vote me while having the opportunity.
You did. Dmb did.


The point is that I hate having to handle dmb and I think we are both always overly self conscious in games we‘re in together.

After my past experiences with DP I know I have to policy kill her or mafia can just generate endless bullshit in lategame when we‘re both alive and have legitimate concerns about conflicts of interest at that.
So sandroba is getting lynches today 6 or 7 to 3 last I checked

At what point do you follow through to policy lynch

Shouldn't you be on dmb >> sandroba then?


Well I am. I‘m as suspicious of Koshi and rayn as he is.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 23:27 GMT
#3296
On June 12 2024 08:25 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2024 08:24 Vivax wrote:
On June 12 2024 08:21 Mocsta wrote:
On June 12 2024 08:17 Vivax wrote:
On June 12 2024 08:12 Mocsta wrote:
On June 12 2024 07:59 Vivax wrote:
On June 12 2024 07:55 Mocsta wrote:
On June 12 2024 07:48 Vivax wrote:
I‘m holding hands with someone I‘m murdering in a bullshit justice simulator this is fine
Oi

You went all jedi meditating to go 1:1 with dmb

What happened after.. eh.. eh??


Are you 18 br0

I guess sandro got lucky for not being here to opportunistically vote me like Koshi claimed he‘d do
i'm serious with the question

you wanted D2 to be vivax vs dmb

On June 11 2024 22:11 Vivax wrote:
On June 11 2024 21:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 11 2024 21:56 Vivax wrote:
On June 11 2024 21:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 11 2024 21:49 Vivax wrote:
[quote]

This I don‘t understand. Why ?

Or the mocsta blue read. I don‘t think she‘d believe that was a legit claim.

You think she would be able to tell that mocsta was joking if she was town?


Looks like fake dumbtell to me.
No one would believe his claim at night.

Genius if he actually is though lol

Dmb dumb telled hella a lot in the other game that she played though


Hm.
I think it‘s dangerous to lynch sandro here still. If he‘s town the game will crumble and we might be facing off with Koshi + rayn.

My gut doesn‘t like rayn as it usually does but I don‘t have it in me to dig through him now.

DMB would be a less harmful lynch to the game overall, if we‘re wrong. We‘d be arguing over the dumbtells all day, and it causes inner conflict in me while we‘re both in the game.

I think it‘s fair to make this day about me vs her
is this what you meant by you vs her?

On June 12 2024 07:16 Vivax wrote:
If sandro flips town I‘d probably just copy his reads.
If dmb flips town then I‘d start over.


On June 12 2024 07:23 Koshi wrote:
It screams "I have no conviction and will park my vote anywhere it benefits me"
On June 12 2024 07:28 Vivax wrote:
Well no, he didn‘t vote me while having the opportunity.
You did. Dmb did.


The point is that I hate having to handle dmb and I think we are both always overly self conscious in games we‘re in together.

After my past experiences with DP I know I have to policy kill her or mafia can just generate endless bullshit in lategame when we‘re both alive and have legitimate concerns about conflicts of interest at that.
So sandroba is getting lynches today 6 or 7 to 3 last I checked

At what point do you follow through to policy lynch

Shouldn't you be on dmb >> sandroba then?


Well I am. I‘m as suspicious of Koshi and rayn as he is.
man sorry. I legit thought you were on sandroba

This game is killing me right now. 3hrs sleep sigh


Love your vibe though it‘s fun to have you around + the book titles lol
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 23:33 GMT
#3298
I already spontaneously combusted a while ago I don‘t know what else these people want tbh
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 12 2024 00:11 GMT
#3323
On June 12 2024 09:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
"have chosen"

maybe it is just me but everything mocsta writes is in a scummy way


Maybe he went to law school
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 12 2024 00:19 GMT
#3329
On June 12 2024 08:57 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

sandroba (7); raynpelikoneet, Koshi, Scott31337, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby, trfel, Alakaslam
die_meatbaby (3): Trfel, sandroba, AlphaZero, Vivax, AlphaZero, sandroba
raynpelikoneet(1): Mocsta, Trfel, AlphaZero, sandroba
Vivax (0): Trfel, AlphaZero, Scott31337, Koshi, Mocsta, Alakaslam, die_meatbaby
Koshi (0): Vivax, sandroba
scott31337 (0): Vivax

With 7 votes, sandroba is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Wednesday, Jun 12 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



They‘re definitely putting on a fight here.

But I know that‘s a bad argument.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 12 2024 00:24 GMT
#3332
Statistically though there‘s tops 3 mafia on dmb while they are much more likely on sandro.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 12 2024 00:28 GMT
#3337
On June 12 2024 09:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
unless ofc you know sandroba is going to flip town.


I said tops

that means 0-3
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 12 2024 00:31 GMT
#3342
On June 12 2024 09:28 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2024 09:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
unless ofc you know sandroba is going to flip town.


I said tops

that means 0-3


Tbh this could have been rayn projecting that he knew sandro was town.

Really weird accusation but we will find out
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 12 2024 00:51 GMT
#3351
Scott as concisely as possible what would your own reasons be to be on sandro ?

Went over your filter but it‘s mostly questions and little statements imo.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 12 2024 01:01 GMT
#3352
Went over it again but I‘m fairly sure your suspicion arc was largely based on inactivity, you don‘t act consistent with your former case on AZ at all and there are generally no concrete reasons for you to be voting sandro just … Very vague.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 12 2024 01:24 GMT
#3355
I still think it‘s a bad lynch. Hope I‘m wrong.

Scott‘s reasons for being on the wagon are just not satisfying imo. But maybe Trfel just has a default bloc that sheeps him idk. Scott, az, Oats
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 12 2024 01:33 GMT
#3362
On June 12 2024 10:29 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2024 10:26 Mocsta wrote:
On June 09 2024 10:59 scott31337 wrote:
On June 09 2024 10:58 rsoultin wrote:
i mean apparently i'm a sucker for being buddied by mocsta and i can pretend i sorta remember but i don't really that game, but i just don't think that mocsta switching is scum mocsta even if kels is town and scott is mafia


You are overthinking or mafia. STOP IT!
i do find this post from Scott incongruent with the bebop approach

Does anyone else find this comparatively unusual?


I'll let others chime in, but rsoul does a lot of overthinking or overtyping. I'm not the best at phrasing it - but I could see her going in circles - especially when I was leaning town on her.

I wanted to be clear.

I don't like swearing in mafia (or RL) either but there are times I still do it.


You mean you can mentally afford not to swear
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 12 2024 01:35 GMT
#3364
On June 12 2024 10:33 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2024 10:24 Vivax wrote:
I still think it‘s a bad lynch. Hope I‘m wrong.

Scott‘s reasons for being on the wagon are just not satisfying imo. But maybe Trfel just has a default bloc that sheeps him idk. Scott, az, Oats


If I'm sheeping anyone, it's Koshi.


The betrayal
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 12 2024 01:44 GMT
#3372
On June 12 2024 10:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vivax you think it’s dmb rayn koshi?


No I just wrote it for fun.
Cmon dude
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 12 2024 01:59 GMT
#3382
On June 12 2024 10:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2024 10:44 Vivax wrote:
On June 12 2024 10:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vivax you think it’s dmb rayn koshi?


No I just wrote it for fun.
Cmon dude

Idk I’m not really reading your posts


Lol imagine if you had to.
That‘s why the world is descending into anarchy
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 12 2024 02:05 GMT
#3390
Welp :p

So much for the rayn tmi
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 12 2024 02:52 GMT
#3401
On June 12 2024 11:49 Trfel wrote:
Koshi is very likey town imo due to rsoultin's desire to lynch sandroba day 1.


You mean he‘s outed scum. That was obvious tmi
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 12 2024 02:56 GMT
#3402
(troll post)
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 12 2024 03:57 GMT
#3408
On June 12 2024 12:04 Mocsta wrote: maybe we all mature


Can‘t get mature here tbh it‘s like the matrix but run by rich folks who use government as a front.
Well that‘s probably true everywhere but I prefer when the rich dudes don‘t try to play you using sick relatives (probably)
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings133
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 187
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 207
hero 166
sorry 42
Mind 27
Bale 18
Terrorterran 18
ZergMaN 8
Icarus 6
Noble 4
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1024
League of Legends
JimRising 711
Counter-Strike
taco 429
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King144
Other Games
summit1g9850
Maynarde193
RuFF_SC2131
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick479
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH305
• Hupsaiya 124
• practicex 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2104
League of Legends
• Rush1346
• Stunt313
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 7m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
6h 7m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 7m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.