• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:17
CEST 00:17
KST 07:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5932 users

MS Paint Mafia - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 30 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 10 2024 18:38 GMT
#181
See what would’ve been really townie is if jealous had premade a bunch of images and the not posted them.

Also maybe just lynch Grack and Chez
Computer says mafia
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 10 2024 19:00 GMT
#182
On May 11 2024 03:38 Palmar wrote:
See what would’ve been really townie is if jealous had premade a bunch of images and the not posted them.

Also maybe just lynch Grack and Chez

Nah what would’ve been really good is if he had 2 folders, one for scum and one for town and he was posting images from the town one
No gg, No skill.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 10 2024 20:00 GMT
#183
Oats did you roll mafia again?
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 10 2024 20:07 GMT
#184
With the tiny amount of information in the thread at the moment I’m inclined to lynch into oats and grack and I kinda don’t wanna lynch Scott, truffle, rayn and Vivax. I need to make jealous do a little more to decide because pre-planned entries are for noobs and chez is well….. chez
Computer says mafia
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 10 2024 20:07 GMT
#185
[image loading]
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 10 2024 20:08 GMT
#186
Although rayn having the self awareness to not just randomly tunnel me is worrying 🤣
Computer says mafia
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 10 2024 20:13 GMT
#187
[image loading]
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 10 2024 20:25 GMT
#188
On May 11 2024 05:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Oats did you roll mafia again?

That’s not the right question
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 10 2024 20:25 GMT
#189
On May 11 2024 05:13 Chezinu wrote:
[image loading]

There’s no fuckin way man
No gg, No skill.
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
May 10 2024 20:39 GMT
#190
On May 11 2024 05:07 Chezinu wrote:
[image loading]


Any Chez insight you would like to share?
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
May 10 2024 20:56 GMT
#191
##Vote: Oatsmaster
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 10 2024 21:01 GMT
#192
On May 10 2024 18:26 Palmar wrote:
[image loading]


[image loading]
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
May 10 2024 21:03 GMT
#193
On May 11 2024 05:56 scott31337 wrote:
##Vote: Oatsmaster
Where did this come from?
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
May 10 2024 21:08 GMT
#194
On May 11 2024 06:03 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2024 05:56 scott31337 wrote:
##Vote: Oatsmaster
Where did this come from?


It came from my understanding of him basically shitting up the thread and providing no insight.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
May 10 2024 21:13 GMT
#195
On May 11 2024 06:08 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2024 06:03 Trfel wrote:
On May 11 2024 05:56 scott31337 wrote:
##Vote: Oatsmaster
Where did this come from?


It came from my understanding of him basically shitting up the thread and providing no insight.
I guess I'm just surprised since Oatsmaster wasn't included in your picture with reads earlier? Did Oatsmaster do something notable since then, or did something cause you to come to this realization? Or what? Just trying to understand.
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
May 10 2024 21:21 GMT
#196
Oats had posted very little when I did my "reads" post.

On May 11 2024 03:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2024 02:04 scott31337 wrote:
On May 11 2024 01:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
On May 11 2024 00:34 scott31337 wrote:
This is usually the time when I wake up - just a heads up. I'm west coast US worker timewise on the east coast.

On May 10 2024 17:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think post #112 is very smart, unless exactly Jealous and scott are mafia, which again i dont think is the case in the first place.


It does show he wanted to clarify his Paint date positioning. I should thank him for that.

On May 10 2024 18:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Plammer the sanke can go to mafia list for now.


I know Palmmer is travelling the 16th to the 20th from earlier - but that's not now.

On May 10 2024 19:10 Palmar wrote:
You misread me because you have a different thinking process to mine, and you refuse to acknowledge that.

Trfel is town because pretty much every post I read that he made I found myself thinking "yeah that's reasonable".

Although I actually made a mistake.

I had mentally made a note that Trfel made the post that Jealous' pictures were made pre-game, but it was in fact scott that did it. I liked that post.


Do you mean my post? Which is "that" post? Do you believe Jealous's paints of dates and trying to rebuke? Although what I said is true, quite a few of them were premade, the town one if the date in the SS is accurate (Which I tend to believe it is) and the others were created afterwards.

YOU CAN PASTE IMAGES INTO PAINT AND THEN SAVE THEM TO GET A NEW CREATED DATE


That is true - but do I really think he did that?

Do you?

Yes


Now I get this is a one line answer - but makes me think he's the opposite alignment of Chez. Makes me think he's the opposite alignment as myself (Town). Now, I have no idea about Chez yet from my point of view - But I personally do not think Chez resaved his paint files - especially before I questioned Chez - and then posted the screenshot. It's a lot of work to change the time of the PC and resave those just to respond to my intriguing.

It's not a set in stone vote either. But my best choice at this time and we're through 1/2 a day already.

The rest of Oats posts are useless as well.

THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
May 10 2024 21:29 GMT
#197
On May 11 2024 06:21 scott31337 wrote:
Oats had posted very little when I did my "reads" post.

Show nested quote +
On May 11 2024 03:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
On May 11 2024 02:04 scott31337 wrote:
On May 11 2024 01:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
On May 11 2024 00:34 scott31337 wrote:
This is usually the time when I wake up - just a heads up. I'm west coast US worker timewise on the east coast.

On May 10 2024 17:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think post #112 is very smart, unless exactly Jealous and scott are mafia, which again i dont think is the case in the first place.


It does show he wanted to clarify his Paint date positioning. I should thank him for that.

On May 10 2024 18:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Plammer the sanke can go to mafia list for now.


I know Palmmer is travelling the 16th to the 20th from earlier - but that's not now.

On May 10 2024 19:10 Palmar wrote:
You misread me because you have a different thinking process to mine, and you refuse to acknowledge that.

Trfel is town because pretty much every post I read that he made I found myself thinking "yeah that's reasonable".

Although I actually made a mistake.

I had mentally made a note that Trfel made the post that Jealous' pictures were made pre-game, but it was in fact scott that did it. I liked that post.


Do you mean my post? Which is "that" post? Do you believe Jealous's paints of dates and trying to rebuke? Although what I said is true, quite a few of them were premade, the town one if the date in the SS is accurate (Which I tend to believe it is) and the others were created afterwards.

YOU CAN PASTE IMAGES INTO PAINT AND THEN SAVE THEM TO GET A NEW CREATED DATE


That is true - but do I really think he did that?

Do you?

Yes


Now I get this is a one line answer - but makes me think he's the opposite alignment of Chez. Makes me think he's the opposite alignment as myself (Town). Now, I have no idea about Chez yet from my point of view - But I personally do not think Chez resaved his paint files - especially before I questioned Chez - and then posted the screenshot. It's a lot of work to change the time of the PC and resave those just to respond to my intriguing.

It's not a set in stone vote either. But my best choice at this time and we're through 1/2 a day already.

The rest of Oats posts are useless as well.

Hm, looks like Oatsmaster had nine posts before your picture in question and eight after. Do you stand by your first sentence?
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 10 2024 21:29 GMT
#198
[image loading]
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
May 10 2024 21:32 GMT
#199
How are you doing, Chezinu?
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
May 10 2024 21:39 GMT
#200
On May 11 2024 06:29 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2024 06:21 scott31337 wrote:
Oats had posted very little when I did my "reads" post.

On May 11 2024 03:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
On May 11 2024 02:04 scott31337 wrote:
On May 11 2024 01:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
On May 11 2024 00:34 scott31337 wrote:
This is usually the time when I wake up - just a heads up. I'm west coast US worker timewise on the east coast.

On May 10 2024 17:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think post #112 is very smart, unless exactly Jealous and scott are mafia, which again i dont think is the case in the first place.


It does show he wanted to clarify his Paint date positioning. I should thank him for that.

On May 10 2024 18:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Plammer the sanke can go to mafia list for now.


I know Palmmer is travelling the 16th to the 20th from earlier - but that's not now.

On May 10 2024 19:10 Palmar wrote:
You misread me because you have a different thinking process to mine, and you refuse to acknowledge that.

Trfel is town because pretty much every post I read that he made I found myself thinking "yeah that's reasonable".

Although I actually made a mistake.

I had mentally made a note that Trfel made the post that Jealous' pictures were made pre-game, but it was in fact scott that did it. I liked that post.


Do you mean my post? Which is "that" post? Do you believe Jealous's paints of dates and trying to rebuke? Although what I said is true, quite a few of them were premade, the town one if the date in the SS is accurate (Which I tend to believe it is) and the others were created afterwards.

YOU CAN PASTE IMAGES INTO PAINT AND THEN SAVE THEM TO GET A NEW CREATED DATE


That is true - but do I really think he did that?

Do you?

Yes


Now I get this is a one line answer - but makes me think he's the opposite alignment of Chez. Makes me think he's the opposite alignment as myself (Town). Now, I have no idea about Chez yet from my point of view - But I personally do not think Chez resaved his paint files - especially before I questioned Chez - and then posted the screenshot. It's a lot of work to change the time of the PC and resave those just to respond to my intriguing.

It's not a set in stone vote either. But my best choice at this time and we're through 1/2 a day already.

The rest of Oats posts are useless as well.

Hm, looks like Oatsmaster had nine posts before your picture in question and eight after. Do you stand by your first sentence?


That he posted very little of substance - yes I stand by my message there.
I actually went into Oats's filter after you noted he's had 17 posts in this game because I didn't believe it, but he has...

The ONLY thing that had any value was


On May 10 2024 08:25 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
This post is scummy.

[image loading]

Actually can you explain why you thought this was scummy

And you've covered this reasonably in my opinion.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 110
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 167
firebathero 91
910 42
NaDa 25
Artosis 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm96
monkeys_forever45
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0199
PPMD46
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9302
Liquid`Hasu1627
Trikslyr81
Other Games
summit1g7909
Liquid`RaSZi3887
shahzam512
JimRising 264
B2W.Neo185
Pyrionflax180
ArmadaUGS96
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream304
Other Games
BasetradeTV220
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 73
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1212
Other Games
• imaqtpie1166
• Shiphtur197
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 43m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.