• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:31
CEST 07:31
KST 14:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8504 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 17 Next All
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 07 2024 02:03 GMT
#3711
Hmmmmm in your opinion Jealous.

Sure mistakes happen but do you think DMB's "mistake" and reaction to it (not noticing we were even pointing out the mistake for ages) is more or less suspicoius than Koshi's "Mistake" and reaction to it. (ignoring it entirely and being like I'm town fuck you)

JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 07 2024 02:04 GMT
#3712
On March 07 2024 11:03 DarthPunk wrote:
DMb do you think jake is town or mafia.

Jake do you think DMB is town or mafia?


Well I thought they were town, or at least the reasons people attacking them wasn't based in real scumslip reasons. But then they did it again, which could be a mistake but now I'm more suspicious.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 07 2024 02:23 GMT
#3723
Who does our confirmed town think is scum? An Ode to Trifel.


Puts a fair amount of pressure on MZ

Questions Vivax over his town dp read.

Thinks Oatsmaster is reasonable.

But then flips and calls MZ town. Quite town.

(this part of the reason he gets lynched but we know in hindsight it’s true)

Likes Diebaby’s post. Later thinks they are town.

Does not think Iamperfection is town.

Thinks Copcake is town as well.

Votes for Vivax and Palmer.

Says Don’t Lynch oatsmaster and slam also likes copcake.

Likes DMB again

Says don’t lynch mz

Loop at IMP

Hmm honestly kinda the inverse of my view but it's coming from town so I might have to re-evaluate my entire perspective.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 07 2024 02:25 GMT
#3725
Look* at IMP

Doesn't mean it's accurate but genuine counts for a lot.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 07 2024 02:43 GMT
#3737
On March 07 2024 11:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 11:29 Jealous wrote:
On March 07 2024 11:22 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Who is missing off my list in your opinion jealous?

Maybe Rels, more likely CopCake IMO, and I wouldn't have minded to see someone else put rayn on there so I could bounce ideas off of them.

What's your take on rayn if you have one btw?

See this is why I really wanted to hear her take on JSL because she was the one who initially got me looking his way and the comment she made about his meta was such a townie way of thinking it made me reevaluate her. I also don't see her trying to bus JSL although to be fair she hasn't gone after him very hard.


I think she did say something but only something minor after your case. Which I'll actually probably have to convince you I'm town later now that I went back through trifel and he thought you were town.

I'm not concerned right now though I want to see if anyone else bites and if so how they do it.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 07 2024 02:58 GMT
#3748
On March 07 2024 11:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 11:43 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 11:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 11:29 Jealous wrote:
On March 07 2024 11:22 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Who is missing off my list in your opinion jealous?

Maybe Rels, more likely CopCake IMO, and I wouldn't have minded to see someone else put rayn on there so I could bounce ideas off of them.

What's your take on rayn if you have one btw?

See this is why I really wanted to hear her take on JSL because she was the one who initially got me looking his way and the comment she made about his meta was such a townie way of thinking it made me reevaluate her. I also don't see her trying to bus JSL although to be fair she hasn't gone after him very hard.


I think she did say something but only something minor after your case. Which I'll actually probably have to convince you I'm town later now that I went back through trifel and he thought you were town.

I'm not concerned right now though I want to see if anyone else bites and if so how they do it.

Jacob you seem like a nice guy and I'd enjoy playing with you if I thought you were town but honestly man, the way you sheep here is really bothering me. In particular the bolded part. You've been putting soft pressure my way for a while but now that you realize the flipped town called me green you're waffling on it (also timely that jealous said he agreed with a lot of my reads). Your lynch vote you claim was based on voting with players you thought were town so you came off the dude who you had previously wanted dead.

It just feels like you want to be on the "right side" of whatever the current thread sentiment is.


Oh I previously wanted them both dead so there was no love lost on which one I was voting for. I was just seeing a counterwagon very quickly 4 votes and was paranoid about the scum team voting to save their teammate. in hindsight isn't the case but that was the reasoning at the time.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 07 2024 03:09 GMT
#3760
Oooooh. Interesting.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 07 2024 03:09 GMT
#3762
That's extremely interesting.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 07 2024 03:10 GMT
#3764
Two of the mason group gone. Slam not dead. I guess straight away slam what was your cop check?
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 07 2024 03:12 GMT
#3778
Out of curiosity how many blue roles would we expect in this game?
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 07 2024 03:17 GMT
#3797
You know what I trust slam more than oats for now. But still curious with Jailer Cop and Jack of all trades does anyone who knows setup better than I do think we have more blue roles or is cop a fake claim with intention to get a lynch.

Would mafia not kill Slam on hopes he misses and it's not important vs killing the two heavy town leads? Yes.... I personally would have taken that risk if mafia.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 07 2024 03:18 GMT
#3803
yeah possible miller or framer but tbh the chances they hit correct are less than the chance of a correct mafia hit.

##Vote Oats
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 07 2024 03:20 GMT
#3809
Okay for now this means DMB looks better until we get a result from Oats.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 07 2024 03:23 GMT
#3815
Also, Just for the record DP's night post, his lynch posting and basically his entire play this game lines up 1 for 1 with his play in the last game I played with him. Now either he knows this and is trying really hard to convince me he's town or the simple solution is he's town.

I agree with most of his big reads post (myself and dmb excepted) Previously I was more fine on dmb but with the oats check I think DMB goes back into null to town.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 07 2024 03:25 GMT
#3824
On March 07 2024 12:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:20 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:19 iamperfection wrote:
oats explain your vote on dmb

Literally entirely through eod and the night it’s there? What are you talking about

i mean did you not read what just happened ???

Like what are you talking about? It makes 0 sense for slam to do what he did as mafia, I don’t see any ccs or any softed CCs




Yeah slam was pro oats then gets a check and goes neg oats Mafia slam would have gone oh I've got a vt check on mafia or vt check on someone not useful I would think. Unless mafia is trying to go one for one which doesn't seem right.

Your only out here is claiming miller. but that's a 2 in 22 compared to a 5-22 or I guess out of 20 now after day lynch.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 07 2024 03:26 GMT
#3832
On March 07 2024 12:25 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:24 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:24 DarthPunk wrote:
ANNOUNCEMENT TOWN

I have been given a Vig shot in the night.

I intend to VIG TTS.


whoa whoa whoa so we allegedly have 4 blues. 3 really strong ones and one weak one ?


Is gunsmith that weak>


So you aren't scared of a rollblocker? I guess jailkeeper is still alive... not sure why you wouldn't keep that quiet until night.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 07 2024 03:29 GMT
#3837
On March 07 2024 12:27 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:26 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:24 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:24 DarthPunk wrote:
ANNOUNCEMENT TOWN

I have been given a Vig shot in the night.

I intend to VIG TTS.


whoa whoa whoa so we allegedly have 4 blues. 3 really strong ones and one weak one ?


Is gunsmith that weak>


So you aren't scared of a rollblocker? I guess jailkeeper is still alive... not sure why you wouldn't keep that quiet until night.


YES I KNOW I FORGOT ABOUT A ROLEBLOCKER


I'm over here facepalming. Although that does seem like a town move to make.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 07 2024 03:29 GMT
#3839
On March 07 2024 12:29 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:27 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:26 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:24 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:24 DarthPunk wrote:
ANNOUNCEMENT TOWN

I have been given a Vig shot in the night.

I intend to VIG TTS.


whoa whoa whoa so we allegedly have 4 blues. 3 really strong ones and one weak one ?


Is gunsmith that weak>


So you aren't scared of a rollblocker? I guess jailkeeper is still alive... not sure why you wouldn't keep that quiet until night.


YES I KNOW I FORGOT ABOUT A ROLEBLOCKER


I'm over here facepalming. Although that does seem like a town move to make.



Okay thoughts town should gunsmith claim now? No reason not to right?
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 07 2024 03:36 GMT
#3860
On March 07 2024 12:30 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:29 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:29 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:27 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:26 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:24 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:24 DarthPunk wrote:
ANNOUNCEMENT TOWN

I have been given a Vig shot in the night.

I intend to VIG TTS.


whoa whoa whoa so we allegedly have 4 blues. 3 really strong ones and one weak one ?


Is gunsmith that weak>


So you aren't scared of a rollblocker? I guess jailkeeper is still alive... not sure why you wouldn't keep that quiet until night.


YES I KNOW I FORGOT ABOUT A ROLEBLOCKER


I'm over here facepalming. Although that does seem like a town move to make.



Okay thoughts town should gunsmith claim now? No reason not to right?


DP getting it points at you already.



Yeah okay, initially I was giving it to Koshi but then I started reading Koshi's filter hence my random flip on Koshi out of nowhere when I saw the scum slip.

I then thought probably DP because Rayn or Sand are the most town to most of town and most likely to be killed (although I had a pm open with give gun to ray ready to go as I was trying to snipe DP's post to know if I SHOULD give it to him or not)

Also backed up by DP talking a lot about what he wanted VIG to do and thus if he did something cray I could pin it on him later.

and yeah it's one shot gunsmith clarified with Grack..

Now if this isn't clearly enough proof I'm gun smith just from game state. I breadcrumbed initially giving gun to Koshi in the gay thread. well not like breakcrumbed breadcrumbed but implied I was all in on his conspiracy plan (the one AMERICAN of the classy group who HUNTED FOX's) Then if you noticed all my talk about how many blues are there after jack of all trades died. then my talk before the night ended concerned more with finding the most town person to give gun to rather than scum hunting.



JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 07 2024 03:38 GMT
#3866
Oh this is also why I had zero fear of being lynched I always knew I could claim once my role had been expended.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1266
910 99
Hyun 75
NotJumperer 63
Bale 36
Noble 19
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto79
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King268
Other Games
summit1g6246
Coldzera 724
JimRising 627
WinterStarcraft376
C9.Mang0282
PiGStarcraft236
NeuroSwarm153
ViBE12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick658
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 40
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2163
League of Legends
• Rush1084
• Lourlo1081
• Stunt334
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 29m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5h 29m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
18h 29m
Patches Events
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.