• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:45
CEST 07:45
KST 14:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7462 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 85

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 07:03 GMT
#10767
On March 20 2024 15:48 Jealous wrote:
Ah see this is why I wanted to wait for tomorrow to compare actual names and not just numbers, because on me were town Vivax and Palmar at EoD, so if DMB and JAT are scum then it would have taken just JAT and one scum on Palmar to lynch town!DP. Still would have been sus af of course but anyway I'll map it out tomorrow.


The whole scum team outs themselves doing that.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 11:37 GMT
#10771
I’m off to bed, but I’ll be around for the four hours or so before deadline.

My current thoughts haven’t changed that much. I think dmb is the right lynch.

I feel like we finally have a bit of direction and hopefully it’s not too late.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 20:41 GMT
#10791
On March 21 2024 05:14 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 05:07 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:44 DarthPunk wrote:
All you lot are doing by trying to lynch me here is throwing the game because now out of the three of us mafia can pick the townie last minute.


Are you saying that's a slip?


That is absolutely not a slip.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 20:42 GMT
#10792
On March 21 2024 04:55 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 04:51 Jealous wrote:
On March 21 2024 04:46 iamperfection wrote:
I have the answer jealous. I voted palmar because I thought he was scum.

So then why were you on me as several other people piled onto me, and only switched off of me when it became this?
[image loading]

Because I thought at that time you could be scum too. And to prevent vivax from having a nervous breakdown.


Can you post the town spew by dmb?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 20:43 GMT
#10793
On March 21 2024 04:46 iamperfection wrote:
I have the answer jealous. I voted palmar because I thought he was scum.

This is the same for me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 20:50 GMT
#10795
On March 21 2024 05:44 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 05:42 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 04:55 iamperfection wrote:
On March 21 2024 04:51 Jealous wrote:
On March 21 2024 04:46 iamperfection wrote:
I have the answer jealous. I voted palmar because I thought he was scum.

So then why were you on me as several other people piled onto me, and only switched off of me when it became this?
[image loading]

Because I thought at that time you could be scum too. And to prevent vivax from having a nervous breakdown.


Can you post the town spew by dmb?

The whole attack on you saying you were leading two Town wagons.


Oh yeah. Well that is true. But I am not sure it couldn’t have been stuck In there as fake spew.

I just found it scummy that that was the reasoning, before jealous had flipped.

She was town reading him at that time too ostensibly.

What do you think of all this vote count analysis by jealous?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 20:52 GMT
#10797
On March 21 2024 05:51 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 05:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 04:46 iamperfection wrote:
I have the answer jealous. I voted palmar because I thought he was scum.

This is the same for me.

So then why were you voting me initially? Why did you switch from me to Palmar when it was 6:3 -> 5:4?


Self preservation obviously
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 20:53 GMT
#10798
On March 21 2024 05:52 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 05:51 Jealous wrote:
On March 21 2024 05:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 04:46 iamperfection wrote:
I have the answer jealous. I voted palmar because I thought he was scum.

This is the same for me.

So then why were you voting me initially? Why did you switch from me to Palmar when it was 6:3 -> 5:4?


Self preservation obviously


But I always thought palmar was the best lynch that should be obvious from reading that day again.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 20:59 GMT
#10800
On March 21 2024 05:57 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 05:50 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 05:44 iamperfection wrote:
On March 21 2024 05:42 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 04:55 iamperfection wrote:
On March 21 2024 04:51 Jealous wrote:
On March 21 2024 04:46 iamperfection wrote:
I have the answer jealous. I voted palmar because I thought he was scum.

So then why were you on me as several other people piled onto me, and only switched off of me when it became this?
[image loading]

Because I thought at that time you could be scum too. And to prevent vivax from having a nervous breakdown.


Can you post the town spew by dmb?

The whole attack on you saying you were leading two Town wagons.


Oh yeah. Well that is true. But I am not sure it couldn’t have been stuck In there as fake spew.

I just found it scummy that that was the reasoning, before jealous had flipped.

She was town reading him at that time too ostensibly.

What do you think of all this vote count analysis by jealous?

Flawed obviously but I think he could be town.


It’s possible. Which is why I wanted the dmb wagon.

If he is town we need to figure it out definitively and make it irrefutable to the thread at night.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 21:05 GMT
#10802
On March 21 2024 06:01 Jealous wrote:
This just makes sense to me. It's exactly how today has been shaping up.

[image loading]

Lynch Palmar. Make it Jealous vs. DMB the next day and it's an easy W if DMB is town, even though neither is responsible for his ML. Iamp and DP move their votes around to save DP.



Wait so you think dmb is town now??
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 21:19 GMT
#10805
On March 21 2024 06:17 iamperfection wrote:
If jealous is town and let's say dp is town. Would leave meapak and jat. Mz has been doing this mirror thing where he spews what was just said or agrees with me.

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=524#10475

And his post where he just agree with no activity might be ok.


Agree that has to be the team.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 21:45 GMT
#10807
On March 21 2024 06:43 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 06:17 iamperfection wrote:
If jealous is town and let's say dp is town. Would leave meapak and jat. Mz has been doing this mirror thing where he spews what was just said or agrees with me.

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=524#10475

And his post where he just agree with no activity might be ok.

If jealous is town (does not seem very likely to me), you should really revisit the bolded assumption more critically. Fortunately, it would become more obvious with each night that dp is not killed.
MZ is not the only one who just repeated/agreed with what you had to say today.


Oh come off it.

I didn’t just repeat what perfection says I had been saying that about the unflipped wagons being called town v town with dmb forever.

And I also don’t agree that jealous is town just that the possibility is there.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 21:54 GMT
#10810
On March 21 2024 06:50 justanothertownie wrote:
I mean, the iamp dp idea is frightening but I don't think that is very likely.

Part of me just Thinks jealous is trying to derail his partners wagon here.

It’s weird how he kind of called dmb town.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 22:40 GMT
#10819
If dmb is mafia she would be bussed here 1000% of the time.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 22:47 GMT
#10829
On March 21 2024 07:44 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 07:42 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:55 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:53 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:50 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:46 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:41 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
And people why we haven't lynched scum this game.

This is exactly how scum like Palmar get away.

why do you townread dp so strong?
why would he shoot TTS?
Why would mafia not roleblock him if they know that he as a gun as he claimed it.
Why is this gun making him so fucking town and why is he not getting nk when he this much townconfirmed
how does that make sense?

I scumread Palmar and Jealous and now you tbh.

No room in my PoE for DP even if I had questions about the RB which I don't bc we already beat that horse to death on D3.

You are actively trying to prevent either a person who is openly taunting the town as scum or a person who has aggressively slipped several times. I have no idea what vivax is doing but he's still town to me unfortunately, you on the other hand are actively trying to prevent two of my scumreads from getting lynched.


why the fuck do they not night kill. When somebody is this fucking townconfirmed they get nk.
Why he pushing us all the time to a town wagon for lynch?????
How can you not see that

DP/Rels


Stop saying that, its not true, I have a better fucking record than the person I am voting for, so why do you not scum read palmar for never voting for scum this game.


because palmar is just a fucking dick of town!
and I refuse to vote on any of your wagons


You're mafia then I guess.

Half the wagons I have pushed haven't even flipped.


you basiclly pushed on everybody

CC had the hardest time here
VE
trfel

I blame you for that.
You shoot you teammate because it make sense.
You voted oats because every other vote would be scum as hell
Not voting on a cop confirmed red one is scum as hell not other option.
So that does not make you town thats makes you scum for me

I will not vote on your wagons! Never
!

Ugh, but DMB says "I will never vote on your wagons" then at the first possible chance votes for me anyway. How are all of these discordant ideas capable of living inside one person and how does one read a person like that as anything but scummy?


Yeah because as Town you could not forgett who got nk few minutes before.
This made think of you as mafia.
This hole shit after we didn´t lynch you this made me suspioses about you


This makes no sense mafia are less likely to forget nk than town.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 22:48 GMT
#10830
On March 21 2024 07:46 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 07:42 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:40 DarthPunk wrote:
If dmb is mafia she would be bussed here 1000% of the time.



I am not bussing my teammates
Look back. I kinda tried to ignore my teammates. made a short read on rayn in a list post. Didn´t talk to him in thread. Just tried to talk to everbody else. Thats not how I played and how I would play

Thanks for clearing me again.


If that clears you it also clears me and implicates mz and JAT pretty seriously.
Worth remembering for after the flip.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 22:48 GMT
#10833
On March 21 2024 07:48 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 07:46 Jealous wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:42 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:40 DarthPunk wrote:
If dmb is mafia she would be bussed here 1000% of the time.



I am not bussing my teammates
Look back. I kinda tried to ignore my teammates. made a short read on rayn in a list post. Didn´t talk to him in thread. Just tried to talk to everbody else. Thats not how I played and how I would play

Thanks for clearing me again.


If that clears you it also clears me and implicates mz and JAT pretty seriously.
Worth remembering for after the flip.


It’s probably a wifom bomb though
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 22:49 GMT
#10834
On March 21 2024 07:48 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 07:40 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:13 Jealous wrote:
On March 21 2024 06:57 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 21 2024 06:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 06:50 justanothertownie wrote:
I mean, the iamp dp idea is frightening but I don't think that is very likely.

Part of me just Thinks jealous is trying to derail his partners wagon here.

It’s weird how he kind of called dmb town.

Yeah, I am also not sure that thought progress makes sense to me.
The whole premise of "people who hammer need to mafia" is quite questionable. As are all conclusions drawn from it.

It's just one possibility, I plan on doing more but work is demanding today.

It's one of the first I explored because it is indeed scary as mentioned above, and if it is the case, the game is shaping up almost exactly in their favor. Hammer Palmar, receive 0% of the heat for it, say "I am never voting iamp" and then ride off into the sunset on free ML on me or potential ML on DMB.

My feeling still is that DMB is objectively scummy, that her reads flip on me makes 0 fucking sense, the multiple slips/near-slips, and that stuff like the German thing/all of the dumbtells is just too much. However, it is counterbalanced by my having made basically the same exact "mistake" with CopCake. There is undeniably a non-zero chance that DMB is town, and if that is the case, then the game will have played out exactly as scum would want. And who was the scum that set up this situation, then? That's what this first proposed analysis was about.

And again, I see almost no way that DMB and DP are on a team together, unless their plan to spread scum around when she went to DP. However, around that time, Vivax was openly thirsting to lynch DP IIRC, so that would have been a really dumb plan. So, I find it more likely that DMB and DP can't both be scum.

I know that I'm not scum with DMB and that's the theory that several others have been pushing, so I know that town is going into an objectively wrong direction, too. That's why I felt like I had to do something, because I know that if town sentiment is "lynch DMB or Jealous, then lynch the other," that is an autoloss for town.


I was long unsure what aligment you could most likely have. I like to compare games from the people. Your old game (even when it was 8 years ago) made me think you are kinda Town, but I didn´t like how you were posting after the Koshi nk.
That was the point were I was more sure you could possibly be scum.
At the time were you and CC were the vote wagons. I was really not so sure about your aligment and I am not supposed to vote outside of the wagons otherwise I get shit on my head from Town.
I had to deside which one of you two I should vote, so I rather voted on CC who wanted to get out of the game and yes I thougt of her as town, but I was also unsure about you. So sorry to vote the one who really seemed sad in the game.
When there was the next lynch between you and Palmar, I already got so annoyed and paranoid about two wagons who are pushed by Dp again, that I didn´t want to vote any wagon pushed by him. And there happend the (Town)mistake that I tried to avoid one lynch before. Not voting outside of the wagons or I will get called scum.
I knew that voting outside will get me scumpoints. So my question is why should I make chaos here and getting more attantion instead of just voting Palmar or you?
After the lynch and the Koshi nightkill I was more pissed about my self because maybe I should have voted for you.

Also vivax changed his vote to cc because of dp pushing and asking us to vote CC. He was Town. I am Town. We were morons for listining to scumDP for this.



So you think the team is Rels + DP + me, then?


That’s what she has been saying
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 22:55 GMT
#10839
On March 21 2024 07:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 07:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:44 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:42 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:55 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:53 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:50 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
[quote]
I scumread Palmar and Jealous and now you tbh.

No room in my PoE for DP even if I had questions about the RB which I don't bc we already beat that horse to death on D3.

You are actively trying to prevent either a person who is openly taunting the town as scum or a person who has aggressively slipped several times. I have no idea what vivax is doing but he's still town to me unfortunately, you on the other hand are actively trying to prevent two of my scumreads from getting lynched.


why the fuck do they not night kill. When somebody is this fucking townconfirmed they get nk.
Why he pushing us all the time to a town wagon for lynch?????
How can you not see that

DP/Rels


Stop saying that, its not true, I have a better fucking record than the person I am voting for, so why do you not scum read palmar for never voting for scum this game.


because palmar is just a fucking dick of town!
and I refuse to vote on any of your wagons


You're mafia then I guess.

Half the wagons I have pushed haven't even flipped.


you basiclly pushed on everybody

CC had the hardest time here
VE
trfel

I blame you for that.
You shoot you teammate because it make sense.
You voted oats because every other vote would be scum as hell
Not voting on a cop confirmed red one is scum as hell not other option.
So that does not make you town thats makes you scum for me

I will not vote on your wagons! Never
!

Ugh, but DMB says "I will never vote on your wagons" then at the first possible chance votes for me anyway. How are all of these discordant ideas capable of living inside one person and how does one read a person like that as anything but scummy?


Yeah because as Town you could not forgett who got nk few minutes before.
This made think of you as mafia.
This hole shit after we didn´t lynch you this made me suspioses about you


This makes no sense mafia are less likely to forget nk than town.


why that?
The first thing I do is to go back on the last nk. Reading this man again. Try to find out why koshi or whoever got night killed and try to get information out of it. Who would need him dead. Who was his last reads. Are his reads possibly good or just so bad the they kill him for making town to lynch his wrong reads ....
How the hell can you forgett the nk. It´s such importend to find out who scum is and to get more sure about the reads a townmember already has


Because scum have presumably been discussing the night kill in their discord. As you well know.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 22:56 GMT
#10840
On March 21 2024 07:55 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 07:48 Jealous wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:40 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:13 Jealous wrote:
On March 21 2024 06:57 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 21 2024 06:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 06:50 justanothertownie wrote:
I mean, the iamp dp idea is frightening but I don't think that is very likely.

Part of me just Thinks jealous is trying to derail his partners wagon here.

It’s weird how he kind of called dmb town.

Yeah, I am also not sure that thought progress makes sense to me.
The whole premise of "people who hammer need to mafia" is quite questionable. As are all conclusions drawn from it.

It's just one possibility, I plan on doing more but work is demanding today.

It's one of the first I explored because it is indeed scary as mentioned above, and if it is the case, the game is shaping up almost exactly in their favor. Hammer Palmar, receive 0% of the heat for it, say "I am never voting iamp" and then ride off into the sunset on free ML on me or potential ML on DMB.

My feeling still is that DMB is objectively scummy, that her reads flip on me makes 0 fucking sense, the multiple slips/near-slips, and that stuff like the German thing/all of the dumbtells is just too much. However, it is counterbalanced by my having made basically the same exact "mistake" with CopCake. There is undeniably a non-zero chance that DMB is town, and if that is the case, then the game will have played out exactly as scum would want. And who was the scum that set up this situation, then? That's what this first proposed analysis was about.

And again, I see almost no way that DMB and DP are on a team together, unless their plan to spread scum around when she went to DP. However, around that time, Vivax was openly thirsting to lynch DP IIRC, so that would have been a really dumb plan. So, I find it more likely that DMB and DP can't both be scum.

I know that I'm not scum with DMB and that's the theory that several others have been pushing, so I know that town is going into an objectively wrong direction, too. That's why I felt like I had to do something, because I know that if town sentiment is "lynch DMB or Jealous, then lynch the other," that is an autoloss for town.


I was long unsure what aligment you could most likely have. I like to compare games from the people. Your old game (even when it was 8 years ago) made me think you are kinda Town, but I didn´t like how you were posting after the Koshi nk.
That was the point were I was more sure you could possibly be scum.
At the time were you and CC were the vote wagons. I was really not so sure about your aligment and I am not supposed to vote outside of the wagons otherwise I get shit on my head from Town.
I had to deside which one of you two I should vote, so I rather voted on CC who wanted to get out of the game and yes I thougt of her as town, but I was also unsure about you. So sorry to vote the one who really seemed sad in the game.
When there was the next lynch between you and Palmar, I already got so annoyed and paranoid about two wagons who are pushed by Dp again, that I didn´t want to vote any wagon pushed by him. And there happend the (Town)mistake that I tried to avoid one lynch before. Not voting outside of the wagons or I will get called scum.
I knew that voting outside will get me scumpoints. So my question is why should I make chaos here and getting more attantion instead of just voting Palmar or you?
After the lynch and the Koshi nightkill I was more pissed about my self because maybe I should have voted for you.

Also vivax changed his vote to cc because of dp pushing and asking us to vote CC. He was Town. I am Town. We were morons for listining to scumDP for this.



So you think the team is Rels + DP + me, then?


Pretty sure.
But I wouldn't put it past Dp to turn it around and try to make 2 townies the vote wagons in the last lynch. So there could be a litte chance that you are town just because I am getting so fucking paranoid about DP


You started the fucking wagon on jealous! I have been on you the whole time!!
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2021
Snow 172
910 42
Bale 29
Noble 17
ZergMaN 13
Icarus 7
sorry 1
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm182
Fuzer 23
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox729
C9.Mang0176
Mew2King39
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1193
WinterStarcraft623
Other Games
summit1g8229
JimRising 625
PiGStarcraft296
ArmadaUGS142
Sick132
Maynarde127
RuFF_SC288
Livibee70
ViBE56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick580
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream166
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 32
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2231
League of Legends
• Lourlo1258
• Rush1136
• Stunt453
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 15m
OSC
7h 15m
Stellar Fest
7h 15m
OSC
18h 15m
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.